Young Black conservatives push back on narrative of all Black Americans being progressive

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

Young Black conservatives push back on narrative of all Black Americans being progressive​

Conscious Conservative CEO bids to bridge 'education and training gap' between conservatism and Blacks

Two young Black conservatives said on Monday that all Black Americans are not progressives. According to Pew Research, 25% of Black Democrats consider themselves "conservative" and 43% say they are "moderate."

"I think right now, conservatives and Republicans have an opportunity to bridge this gap to make these alliances," Conscious Conservative Movement CEO Felecia Killings told "Fox & Friends" host Ainsley Earhardt.

Killings said her father raised her to be conservative. She explained further that Black Americans are conservative in their values and that her organization, Conscious Conservative, bids to bridge the education and training gap between Black Americans and American conservatism. It also seeks to engage White conservatives to show that there are commonalities among both racial groups.

"It’s about understanding Black history, it’s about understanding that Black history is on the side of conservatism and if we can espouse these messages in a more empowering way as opposed to a degrading, dehumanizing manner we’ll see more Black Americans, Black millennials, especially among Black male voters, we’ll start to see more of them aligning themselves with conservative politics. Because conservatism has promised to protect our growing Black wealth which we are eagerly building day in and day out," she said.

Killings' comments came after Virginia Lieutenant Governor-elect Winsome Sears became the first woman of color to be elected statewide in Virginia.

Sears attributed her victory to voters being sick of seeing Black and White people being pitted against each other.

"They’re tired of the Black against White and the Asian against Latino," Sears said of those who voted for her during a "Fox News Sunday" interview. "They’re tired of it, and they’re tired of politicians who won’t let the wounds of the past heal."

Charrise Lane was raised in a Christian home and her grandparents are pastors. Her mother raised her to be Christian. Lane didn’t realize she was conservative until middle school. At Victor Christian Academy in Orlando, Florida, a predominantly Black Christian school, she was advised by her teacher to research both political parties.

Virginia Lt. Gov. candidate says Dems try to manipulate Black voters: 'Go find another victim'Video
After doing that, she said conservatism came "naturally" to her.

"I will say that historically, Black Americans, we are conservative. When it comes to conservatism I believe that that does not align, basically, it doesn’t have to do anything with political parties. When you are conservative it has to do with values and that’s what I told everyone. You can be conservative and not be Republican. You can be conservative and be a Democrat and also be independent, so the point is, Black Americans are historically conservative, and just because they are Black doesn’t mean they have to be liberal or they have to be Democrat."

• Banned
What is with the excess of swastika donkey avatars here lately?

Well, I joined up today, and one of the first people I interacted with had one, and I said I like his avatar, and he said there are three people who have them to make a statement about fascist democrats, and I said, well, make it four now. I need an avatar so I thought I'd join the club.

I added a Hitler mustache and Hitler hair and boots to mine. :)

I sort of like this one too:

1643141600206.png

Young Black conservatives push back on narrative of all Black Americans being progressive​

Conscious Conservative CEO bids to bridge 'education and training gap' between conservatism and Blacks

Two young Black conservatives said on Monday that all Black Americans are not progressives. According to Pew Research, 25% of Black Democrats consider themselves "conservative" and 43% say they are "moderate."

"I think right now, conservatives and Republicans have an opportunity to bridge this gap to make these alliances," Conscious Conservative Movement CEO Felecia Killings told "Fox & Friends" host Ainsley Earhardt.

Killings said her father raised her to be conservative. She explained further that Black Americans are conservative in their values and that her organization, Conscious Conservative, bids to bridge the education and training gap between Black Americans and American conservatism. It also seeks to engage White conservatives to show that there are commonalities among both racial groups.

"It’s about understanding Black history, it’s about understanding that Black history is on the side of conservatism and if we can espouse these messages in a more empowering way as opposed to a degrading, dehumanizing manner we’ll see more Black Americans, Black millennials, especially among Black male voters, we’ll start to see more of them aligning themselves with conservative politics. Because conservatism has promised to protect our growing Black wealth which we are eagerly building day in and day out," she said.

Killings' comments came after Virginia Lieutenant Governor-elect Winsome Sears became the first woman of color to be elected statewide in Virginia.

Sears attributed her victory to voters being sick of seeing Black and White people being pitted against each other.

"They’re tired of the Black against White and the Asian against Latino," Sears said of those who voted for her during a "Fox News Sunday" interview. "They’re tired of it, and they’re tired of politicians who won’t let the wounds of the past heal."

Charrise Lane was raised in a Christian home and her grandparents are pastors. Her mother raised her to be Christian. Lane didn’t realize she was conservative until middle school. At Victor Christian Academy in Orlando, Florida, a predominantly Black Christian school, she was advised by her teacher to research both political parties.

Virginia Lt. Gov. candidate says Dems try to manipulate Black voters: 'Go find another victim'Video

"I will say that historically, Black Americans, we are conservative. When it comes to conservatism I believe that that does not align, basically, it doesn’t have to do anything with political parties. When you are conservative it has to do with values and that’s what I told everyone. You can be conservative and not be Republican. You can be conservative and be a Democrat and also be independent, so the point is, Black Americans are historically conservative, and just because they are Black doesn’t mean they have to be liberal or they have to be Democrat."

Who's narrative is that? I've never heard ANYONE say that "all black americans" are progressive. Name names.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well, I joined up today, and one of the first people I interacted with had one, and I said I like his avatar, and he said there are three people who have them to make a statement about fascist democrats, and I said, well, make it four now. I need an avatar so I thought I'd join the club.

View attachment 592662

Yeah, well a lot of these guys wouldn't know a nazi if it bit them in the..... ass. Couldn't help it. :)

Nazis were very controlling, but they had immense national pride. Democrats don't have that, and never will. I would suggest an Italian fascists flag, or a communist flag, as those are the flags used by liberal college kids, and that is their end goal.

View attachment 592662:113:
The boots are a nice touch, welcome to the board!

Biff_Poindexter considers them to be traitors

• Banned
Yeah, well a lot of these guys wouldn't know a nazi if it bit them in the..... ass. Couldn't help it. :)

Nazis were very controlling, but they had immense national pride. Democrats don't have that, and never will. I would suggest an Italian fascists flag, or a communist flag, as those are the flags used by liberal college kids, and that is their end goal.

Technically, the Democrats are a little more Marxist than Nazi, but to the average Joe is there really a difference?

Gulags v. Concentration Camps
KGB v. Gestapo
One Party Rule v. One Party Rule
Hitler v. Stalin

The evil and the bullying and the oppression and everything is the same at the street level.

So, what the heck, I used the Nazi donkey. A goose stepping jackboot is a goose stepping jackboot whether its on a Nazi, a Russian or a ChiCom

1643142712527.png

Young Black conservatives push back on narrative of all Black Americans being progressive
Both of them?

Typical Leftwing stupidity.

First, this:

US election 2020: Why Trump gained support among minorities

Despite his election defeat, President Donald Trump can boast a success that has intrigued pollsters - he was more popular with ethnic minority voters than in 2016.
Some might find this surprising given that his critics so accused him of racism and Islamophobia. Trump denies the charges and has accused Democrats of taking African Americans voters for granted.
The Republican president gained six percentage points among black men, and five percentage points among Hispanic women. It means some voters changed their minds, after either not voting or voting for another candidate in 2016. But it tells us something about Trump's unique appeal

And second, this:
The movement keeps growing and growing

Technically, the Democrats are a little more Marxist than Nazi, but to the average Joe is there really a difference?

KGB v. Gestapo
Hitler v. Stalin

The evil and the bullying and the oppression and everything is the same at the street level.

So, what the heck, I used the Nazi donkey. A goose stepping jackboot is a goose stepping jackboot whether its on a Nazi, a Russian or a ChiCom

View attachment 592668

It's my pet peeve since I study these guys, and there is an immense difference. The national pride instilled by the Germans, and the patriotism was unlike anything seen before or since. It technically wasn't a bad thing, until it got mixed up with anti-semetism and what have you. The biggest part was that it wasn't forced at gunpoint like other nations.

It's my pet peeve since I study these guys, and there is an immense difference. The national pride instilled by the Germans, and the patriotism was unlike anything seen before or since. It technically wasn't a bad thing, until it got mixed up with anti-semetism and what have you. The biggest part was that it wasn't forced at gunpoint like other nations.

The national pride instilled by the Germans had nothing to do with fascism. It had to do with pomp and circumstance, and attracting young people. And that pride faded away rapidly once the dark side became apparent.

Russian nationals had plenty of pride too. But the Soviet Union was made up of many conquered lands, not homogenous like the Germans were, so that made a difference.

Stuff like that can never be compared side by side because there are to many variables involved.

Trust me, Nazism and Communism Stalin style were both equally evil, and you would not want to live under either one. The Nazis were and evil beyond comprehension.

First, this:

Despite his election defeat, President Donald Trump can boast a success that has intrigued pollsters - he was more popular with ethnic minority voters than in 2016.
Some might find this surprising given that his critics so accused him of racism and Islamophobia. Trump denies the charges and has accused Democrats of taking African Americans voters for granted.
The Republican president gained six percentage points among black men, and five percentage points among Hispanic women. It means some voters changed their minds, after either not voting or voting for another candidate in 2016. But it tells us something about Trump's unique appeal

And second, this:
typical nazi!

/——/ Well, these Black ingrates need to be rounded up, brought back in chains onto the democrat plantation and be whipped. They got to get their mind straight.

First, this:

And second, this:
The Democrats' Demographic Demolition Derby Has Permanently Wrecked America

The media are trying to hide the fact that it was the Third World immigrants who got Bi-den elected. Otherwise, Trump's gains with the overt minorities would have gotten him elected instead. When what we are told are answers doesn't add up, we have to do the math ourselves.

KGB v. Gestapo
Hitler v. Stalin

View attachment 592668
Define "marxist" for us.

Forum List

Back