MSNBC Calls New Lt Gov Of Virginia A White Supremacist....Even Though She Is Jamaican

You're a little slow on grasping things here, Slade! The left is INVENTING the whole "dog whistle" nonsense. They aren't exposing anything because it doesn't exist!
Ohh I get it… it’s all make believe… got it! Haha

Oh good for you, well done, now you have the background to engage in a real debate.

So you find it whiney? Ok that’s fine… how about substance did you find it well sourced and historically accurate? Did you learn anything new?
Didn’t learn anything new that was worthwhile. Found it whiny as I said and frankly embarrassing. As I said, there is no place better for PoC than in America. We should be discussing that instead of bullshit like the 1619 project. Not sure why leftists want to keep dividing the country other than the fact that they are mentally ill.

Ohh I get it… it’s all make believe… got it! Haha
It’s not make believe but not everything is a dog whistle. Democrats embarrassed themselves when discussing the election in VA. My educated guess is more whites voted for Winsome than blacks. Pretty eye opening. Democrats live to divide this country. You’re case in point.

Yeah, make believe...just like the Steele dossier that you were here claiming was real for four years! Ha...ha...ha!
Hahaha, I claimed the Steele Dossier was real for 4 years?!?! Please try and prove that absurd claim. I double dog dare ya

Didn’t learn anything new that was worthwhile. Found it whiny as I said and frankly embarrassing. As I said, there is no place better for PoC than in America. We should be discussing that instead of bullshit like the 1619 project. Not sure why leftists want to keep dividing the country other than the fact that they are mentally ill.
Yeah, you’re full of shit and didn’t read it. Minus kudos for you AZ

It’s not make believe but not everything is a dog whistle. Democrats embarrassed themselves when discussing the election in VA. My educated guess is more whites voted for Winsome than blacks. Pretty eye opening. Democrats live to divide this country. You’re case in point.
Yes both Dem and GOP partisans like to divide the country, this is not a new thing

Except I did. Pictures and all. The PDF was mighty nice. But you believe what you will.
Easier to believe you if you would give a response based on the actual substance of the document instead of something that anybody could pull out of their butt

Easier to believe you if you would give a response based on the actual substance of the document instead of something that anybody could pull out of their butt
Believe what you will. Their butt? You said I was lying that NHJ stated we went to war for Independence just to preserve slavery.

Forum List

Back