Status
Not open for further replies.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Americans had a pretty good night.

Wanna see one winning American candidate, in Virginia?

"Virginia Lt. Gov.-Elect Winsome Sears: 'Willing to Die for This Country'

1635961927268.png

Conservatives are lashing back at liberal media rebuking Virginia election results as racist, noting Lt. Gov.-elect Winsome Sears is getting overlooked as the first Black woman elected to statewide office in Virginia.

Sears is an immigrant, a U.S. Marine, and a Second Amendment supporter who is seen holding a semi-automatic rifle in photos widely shared on social media.

"I'm telling you that what you are looking at is the American dream," her speech began at Virginia GOP Gov.-elect Glenn Youngkin's joint campaign celebration.

"When I joined the Marine Corps, I was still a Jamaican, but this country had done so much for me, I was willing, willing to die for this country," Sears told the crowd, starting a chant of "U.S.A."

Sears shared an inspirational, conservative message not just from her past, but for the future in Virginia."

There are a lot of us non-white immigrants who feel this way.

And we don't vote Democrat.

The GOP stole the election. Does this mean you non whites and white GOP voters will stop calling black people names and claiming they have a low IQ?

View attachment 559942
Conservatives are lashing back at liberal media rebuking Virginia election results as racist, noting Lt. Gov.-elect Winsome Sears is getting overlooked as the first Black woman elected to statewide office in Virginia.

Sears is an immigrant, a U.S. Marine, and a Second Amendment supporter who is seen holding a semi-automatic rifle in photos widely shared on social media.

"I'm telling you that what you are looking at is the American dream," her speech began at Virginia GOP Gov.-elect Glenn Youngkin's joint campaign celebration.

"When I joined the Marine Corps, I was still a Jamaican, but this country had done so much for me, I was willing, willing to die for this country," Sears told the crowd, starting a chant of "U.S.A."

Sears shared an inspirational, conservative message not just from her past, but for the future in Virginia."

She's a Marine....OOORAH!

View attachment 559942

already a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back