Young Black conservatives push back on narrative of all Black Americans being progressive

Your post proves that you do not understand racism at all. You have no idea what racism is or what racism means.

If racism is only the claim of inferiority or superiority based on race, would you say then that it is not racism to say all black people like fried chicken and watermelon?

The idea that any person can or cannot be racist against another individual is ludicrous and proves your ignorance. Racism is not about an individual; it's about the race - thus racism instead of individualism. An individual might get mistreated, or might get treated extra well, because of racism but racism is always against the race, not the individual, idiot.

And, for black racists, uncle toms are blacks that are subservient to white people. But you haven't offered any evidence of a black person subservient to white people. What you didn't do is call Hillary's servant an uncle tom when he wore a mask, though she did not, as he straightened the train of her dress.

iu

What is most shameful about you and others using the term Uncle Tom in a derogative manner is that you insult the role of the character of Uncle Tom in Uncle Tom's Cabin. The original Uncle Tom was beaten for refusing to follow his master's orders. In the end, Uncle Tom lost his life for refusing to give the location of escaped slaves. Uncle Tom, in the book, was an amazing hero, a defender of black lives, a person who actually believed black lives mattered and, even though only in fiction, gave his life in the defense of black lives. Uncle Tom should be a title of honor from the black community to brave black heroes like Clarence Thomas and other black conservatives.

Racism is taking actions, making decisions, or even holding beliefs about people simply based on their race - any people, any action. If I believe, mistakenly or out of ignorance or otherwise, that black people run fast because of some difference in the tendons of their feet, that is ignorance, not racism. If I believe that blacks run faster than whites because they're black, that's racism. In the former, a person accepts or believes a view, correct or not, argued scientifically. In the latter, the view is taken out of ignorance and without any consideration of reality. The former is not racism; the latter is racism.

White people who claim that white people are, by virtue of being white, oppressors and evil are racist against white people. Black people who believe that blacks are only capable of believing what they're told by people like you and that black people are not capable of considering facts and evidence and coming to their own conclusions, are racist. Your belief that black people cannot think for themselves is racist against black people. White people who think whites are oppressive are racist against white people. Women who think all or even most men are misogynists are, in fact, misandrists. Democratic women who support Biden's open border, a policy that results in the death and rape of hundreds of thousands of women, are misogynists - women who hate women.

Yes, black people can be prejudiced against black people - racist against them, even, just as white people can be against white people, women against women, men against men.

You really should learn about racism before you speak about racism.
I know what racism is far better than you. Prejudice is not racism and a black person thinking they are better than another black is elitism. Same thing with whites thinking they are better than another white. You really need to learn about racism before you speak on it. Because you and many other whites here practice it and then claim you are not racist. The definition racism is clear, and whites like you trying to change the definition every other day to avoid facing what you are doesn't change the definition of the word.

You white extremists need to learn the difference between a black conservative and a black right wing nut job. Black conservatives oppose racism because it represents a government intrusion into the lives of people affected by it.

And woodwork, racism is individual and systemic.

blacks voting democrat for 60 years and worse off now then ever lmfao.
No actually we are not. But continuing white racism has inhibited the improvements that could be, not only for blacks but First Nations, Hispanics, Asians(except India natives), and Pacific islanders.

blacks voting democrat for 60 years and worse off now then ever lmfao.

I remember 60 years ago

Blacks were restricted to primarily menial labor or jobs servicing their own community

Today, Blacks have access to all universities, higher level jobs, entertainment and the media, even the Presidency

I remember 60 years ago

Blacks were restricted to primarily menial labor or jobs servicing their own community

Today, Blacks have access to all universities, higher level jobs, entertainment and the media, even the Presidency
Blacks attended my parents‘ colleges back in the late 1940s.

Really?
How many and which state?

Did your parents attend Duke, Alabama, Mississippi, Clemson, Auburn?
I don’t want to say on the open forum because there’s too much identifying information. If you really want to know, I’ll send you a DM.

Obviously, it was in the north. Everyone knows about the south.

No actually we are not. But continuing white racism has inhibited the improvements that could be, not only for blacks but First Nations, Hispanics, Asians(except India natives), and Pacific islanders.
/——-/ You want to know your biggest roadblock to success, then look on the mirror. Who poisoned your mind and heart?

And what is this with First Nations? Some kind of new PC speak? BTW, my Viking ancestors were here a long time ago too. Are the part of First Nations? What about Asians and Russians ? They migrated here too.

I remember 60 years ago

I remember before 60 years ago, seeing black doctors. Black shop owners. Black policemen. There's no doubt there was then, as there is now, a lot of anti-black racism. But it wasn't absolute and is far less absolute today. We're not perfect but no one can prove any systemic anti-black racism in government. Anti-white, anti-Asian, racism? Well, that's different. That racism is absolutely systemic in government and society.

Forum List

Back