MSNBC Calls New Lt Gov Of Virginia A White Supremacist....Even Though She Is Jamaican

Last night. I asked if you wanted me to cite where it was and you said “yes please”. That means you didn’t believe me and thought I was lying. Or why else ask me?
Hahaha. If I asked to see your source it doesn’t mean I thought you were lying, it just means I want to see the source.get over yourself

This guy is an racist and a total sleezebag. This is the way that black elitists preach to the black community....and this racist ideology is how they keep blacks on the plantation:

Liberal MSNBC guest calls Winsome Sears a 'Black mouth' for 'White supremacist practices'​

Liberal commentator Michael Eric Dyson called Virginia's incoming lieutenant governor Winsome Sears a "Black mouth" of White supremacy on Thursday in what critics called a "repugnant" segment on MSNBC.
Sears, a Jamaican migrant and Marine Corps veteran, became the first Black woman elected to the position in Virginia on Tuesday. She declared herself the embodiment of the American dream and that her victory had destroyed "all of the narratives about race."
That apparently didn't sit well on MSNBC, as "The Reidout" host Joy Reid said Republicans "demand credit" for voting for Black candidates. Dyson, a frequent MSNBC guest, agreed with Reid and called Sears a "Black mouth" for "White supremacist practices."
Go to this Link to see the video:​

Pmsnbc is populated by scum.

Nothing more.

Oh nuts...
It's racist to think that she can't be a white supremist just because she is black. She can be whatever she wants to be while MSNBC can and does continue to be a bunch of idiotic assholes.

The source was the PDF that you supposedly read. Page 18. Did you only get as far as page 17?
No I made it passed 17 but I don’t have a photographic memory and I like specifics so I wanted to see what exactly you were talking about so I could read it and and see if there was context that you were missing. And surprise surprise… there was

No I made it passed 17 but I don’t have a photographic memory and I like specifics so I wanted to see what exactly you were talking about so I could read it and and see if there was context that you were missing. And surprise surprise… there was
I never miss the context. NHJ and her leftist team published this because they are whiners. Nothing more. Woe is me.

I never miss the context. NHJ and her leftist team published this because they are whiners. Nothing more. Woe is me.
But you refuted her point by saying that this country was founded on principles of liberty and equality which, unless you were only talking about white men, is easily proven as false. You’re missing a lot by making comments like that.

But you refuted her point by saying that this country was founded on principles of liberty and equality which, unless you were only talking about white men, is easily proven as false. You’re missing a lot by making comments like that.
No it was founded on equality and liberty for those in charge and at the time it was white men. Hence "All men are created equal". Obviously we evolved since then but to apply the morals of today to that of the 1700s is insanity. We now follow the same liberty and equality for all US citizens. So the principles remain. She is just whining and refuses to admit that if not for slavery she would be somewhere in Africa without many of the freedoms she enjoys here.

No it was founded on equality and liberty for those in charge and at the time it was white men. Hence "All men are created equal". Obviously we evolved since then but to apply the morals of today to that of the 1700s is insanity. We now follow the same liberty and equality for all US citizens. So the principles remain. She is just whining and refuses to admit that if not for slavery she would be somewhere in Africa without many of the freedoms she enjoys here.
Right but all men were not equal in the eyes of our founders unless they were “in charge” as you say so the liberty and equality thing is bullshit. They even defined a portion of men as 3/5 so again, you’re either missing or straight up ignoring some significant things. Perhaps you should actually read the project and attempt fill those gaps

Right but all men were not equal in the eyes of our founders unless they were “in charge” as you say so the liberty and equality thing is bullshit. They even defined a portion of men as 3/5 so again, you’re either missing or straight up ignoring some significant things. Perhaps you should actually read the project and attempt fill those gaps
You are once again trying to use the current moral standards to back then. That doesn't make any logical sense. We have evolved. I did read it. Perhaps you should and this time retain some knowledge.

You are once again trying to use the current moral standards to back then. That doesn't make any logical sense. We have evolved. I did read it. Perhaps you should and this time retain some knowledge.
Different moral standards make zero difference on whether this country was founded on values of liberty and equality. It clearly was not. I don't care if morally it was acceptable to enslave blacks and not count them as full citizens and not give women the right to vote. It was clearly not based on equality unless you were a white man and that lasted through the 1960s!

Different moral standards make zero difference on whether this country was founded on values of liberty and equality. It clearly was not. I don't care if morally it was acceptable to enslave blacks and not count them as full citizens and not give women the right to vote. It was clearly not based on equality unless you were a white man and that lasted through the 1960s!
Back then it was equality. Did not matter if you were rich or poor. Slaves were considered property vs. human beings. Women didn't really get equal rights until the invention of tampons, etc. You are arguing just to argue. Pretty sad. I am not still angry at Germany over the Holocaust. Why are you woke leftists still angry at our Founding Fathers for slavery? It doesn't make any sense.

Back then it was equality. Did not matter if you were rich or poor. Slaves were considered property vs. human beings. Women didn't really get equal rights until the invention of tampons, etc. You are arguing just to argue. Pretty sad. I am not still angry at Germany over the Holocaust. Why are you woke leftists still angry at our Founding Fathers for slavery? It doesn't make any sense.
I'm not angry at anybody I'm simply trying to talk facts and you want to redefine what equality and liberty means. It's obvious that those values did not apply to all which makes our country's founding not equal and not liberating unless you were a white man. So thats how it was. Why do you get so damn defensive about it. Horrible and inexcusable acts were committed in our history. You want to ignore them because they are divisive and being used to make white people today feel guilty... Well thats just an immature why of looking at it. Maybe you shouldn't engage in the conversation if you can't handle having a direct and honest discussion about it.

I'm not angry at anybody I'm simply trying to talk facts and you want to redefine what equality and liberty means. Yes its obvious that those values did not apply to all which makes them not equal and not liberating unless you were a white man. So thats how it was. Why do you get so damn defensive about it. Horrible and inexcusable acts were committed in our history. You want to ignore them because they are divisive and being used to make white people today feel guilty... Well thats just an immature why of looking at it. Maybe you shouldn't engage in the conversation if you can't handle having a direct and honest discussion about it.
I do not want to ignore them but I also don't want to use them as the reason that PoC aren't getting ahead now and to give credence to awful leftists like NHJ and her woke cancel culture mob. I find you to be immature because you refuse to address my points. I am being very direct and you refuse to acknowledge that if not for slavery NHJ would be in Africa trying to get to America because this is the best place in the world for PoC. You refuse to acknowledge that part of my argument. Pretty immature of you. Grow up.

I do not want to ignore them but I also don't want to use them as the reason that PoC aren't getting ahead now and to give credence to awful leftists like NHJ and her woke cancel culture mob. I find you to be immature because you refuse to address my points. I am being very direct and you refuse to acknowledge that if not for slavery NHJ would be in Africa trying to get to America because this is the best place in the world for PoC. You refuse to acknowledge that part of my argument. Pretty immature of you. Grow up.
I think that’s a horrible argument. That may be true or it may not be true. I don’t see the point in even saying that unless you honestly expect blacks to be grateful for slavery because it brought their ancestors to America. That’s perhaps the most tone def thing I’ve ever heard you say.

If your ancestors came to the United States because they fled Germany and the concentration camps are you thanking Hitler for that? Would you expect all Jews who came here because of that to praise Hitler?

This guy is an racist and a total sleezebag. This is the way that black elitists preach to the black community....and this racist ideology is how they keep blacks on the plantation:

Liberal MSNBC guest calls Winsome Sears a 'Black mouth' for 'White supremacist practices'​

Liberal commentator Michael Eric Dyson called Virginia's incoming lieutenant governor Winsome Sears a "Black mouth" of White supremacy on Thursday in what critics called a "repugnant" segment on MSNBC.
Sears, a Jamaican migrant and Marine Corps veteran, became the first Black woman elected to the position in Virginia on Tuesday. She declared herself the embodiment of the American dream and that her victory had destroyed "all of the narratives about race."
That apparently didn't sit well on MSNBC, as "The Reidout" host Joy Reid said Republicans "demand credit" for voting for Black candidates. Dyson, a frequent MSNBC guest, agreed with Reid and called Sears a "Black mouth" for "White supremacist practices."
Go to this Link to see the video:​

I think he has a public humiliation fetish. I can think of no other reason he would have said something so dumb on TV.

I think that’s a horrible argument. That may be true or it may not be true. I don’t see the point in even saying that unless you honestly expect blacks to be grateful for slavery because it brought their ancestors to America. That’s perhaps the most tone def thing I’ve ever heard you say.

If your ancestor came to the United States because they fled Germany and the concentration camps are you thinking Hitler for that? Would you expect all Jews who came here because of that to praise Hitler?
How is it not true? Where else in the world are PoC better off than in America? LOL

Another false conflation. We did not go to Africa and invade. If my ancestors were taken from Africa to be enslaved by Hitler but post his defeat we got to live in Germany vs. Africa, I would be thankful for the struggles to get me here, yes. 100%. My parents fled the old Soviet Union because Jews were mistreated there. They did not sit there and whine and complain. They left. PoC may leave as well. But they don't. Why? It is the best place on Earth. No place is perfect. You are very uneducated with your numerous false conflations. Did you graduate HS? Honest question.

I think he has a public humiliation fetish. I can think of no other reason he would have said something so dumb on TV.
He's nothing but a load of word-salad intended to confuse everyone and make himself look intelligent......when all he is is a High-Yellow elitist-racist and a Bigot.

Last edited:
How is it not true? Where else in the world are PoC better off than in America? LOL

Another false conflation. We did not go to Africa and invade. If my ancestors were taken from Africa to be enslaved by Hitler but post his defeat we got to live in Germany vs. Africa, I would be thankful for the struggles to get me here, yes. 100%. My parents fled the old Soviet Union because Jews were mistreated there. They did not sit there and whine and complain. They left. PoC may leave as well. But they don't. Why? It is the best place on Earth. No place is perfect. You are very uneducated with your numerous false conflations. Did you graduate HS? Honest question.
You would be grateful to Hitler for kidnapping your people and enslaving them if the end result was you living in a great country?! OK man, if thats how you see it then thats how you see it... In my opinion that is a completely ridiculous argument.

Now if you want to go back before the formation of the USA and look at the African slave trade there may be some arguments made about whether life was better for poor Africans if they lived a life of servitude versus the conditions in that country and maybe some opted for that... Im not a historian so I have no clue if that was the case. But even if it was the case, the reality of our countries foundation was not one of equality and liberty... That actually didn't come for woman's voting rights till nearly 100 years later, or for black rights until the 1960s or for LBG rights until the 2010's and with all these laws that were made there were lingering effects of cultural discrimination that carried on. Its not pretty and I understand why you want to ignore it but that doesn't make it not a reality.

so I have no clue

We agree there. You do realize that Black Slave traders sold the slaves, right? Reason we did not have Asian or Indian slaves was because the trade was coming from Africa. Black people selling other black people. In America we punish drug pushers much more so than drug users. So yes, we were evil and by we I mean they as my ancestors were from Judea. But not to point the fingers at the slave traders in Africa as well as buyers in America is crazy.

So yeah, you have no clue. Like NHJ. Clueless. Utterly clueless. About life, about history and about business. Stick to golf. Where you hit a white ball and follow it for four hours.

Forum List

Back