Most Americans calling into cspan this morning Do not agree with funding Israel.

Say something about the topic brother. I’ve looked through the last two pages of your posts. I see nothing about you commenting on the single greatest humanitarian issue facing us perhaps right now. It certainly is up there.

IM2

Haven’t seen this guy say anything about this issue. So I’m just asking for your opinion on the issue brother. Regardless, even if you support Israel if you’re Jewish, if you’re some kind of a big-time Zionist, that’s up to you.
If you want to know what I've said about the issue you could of looked through my posting history. Since we're here I'll repeat what I've already said. I'm apathetic to what happens to an apartheid State. That doesn't mean I condone the actions of Hamas, I just don't care. They've been fighting and antagonizing one another for the last 50+ years I say let them fight it out or talk it out. I don't give a shit, it ain't my conflict. I wouldn't give military aid to either side but humanitarian aid, sure. Other than that not really my business.

What about you Frank? Are you against Israel?

How long have they been fighting this war?
I’m neutral on the conflict. OK brother what’s your position on this matter. If you don’t wanna answer that’s OK

I said probably 50 or 60 times now as a Catholic iview this thing logically. We are all children of God. There’s good people does Palestine and Israel bought the American media largely is slanted toward Israel and so that’s a problem. Same thing with all of these politicians in America, republican and democrat slanted toward Israel. Including all the BLM ones.

If you want to know what I've said about the issue you could of looked through my posting history. Since we're here I'll repeat what I've already said. I'm apathetic to what happens to an apartheid State. That doesn't mean I condone the actions of Hamas, I just don't care. They've been fighting and antagonizing one another for the last 50+ years I say let them fight it out or talk it out. I don't give a shit, it ain't my conflict. I wouldn't give military aid to either side but humanitarian aid, sure. Other than that not really my business.
I appreciate that. I didn’t see your other postings.

Well, a lot of the people in America, who stand for humanitarian values they say we should support Palestine. And they say it’s one of the greatest humanitarian issues of our times.

A lot of people that support BLM that I might disagree with on certain things are also adamant supporters of Palestine. You can see this in various Palestinian rallies across the country.

Well, a lot of the people in America, who stand for humanitarian values they say we should support Palestine. And they say it’s one of the greatest humanitarian issues of our times.

A lot of people that support BLM that I might disagree with on certain things are also adamant supporters of Palestine. You can see this in various Palestinian rallies across the country.
Yes. You did a lot of running your mouth yesterday before your decided to educate yourself.

Gaza is a 'tragedy' of sorts. But there are dozens of wealthy Arab countries in the area that could easily take these people in -- But won't. Iran is not Arab but they could take some in as well.
Also, the people of Gaza could avoid - you know - voting terrorists into political power. Kinda reminds of somebody, huh? And maybe trying to do something useful with the BILLIONS in aid they've gotten from the world. Again, with the reminder.
Even Israel has tried to help those people time and again. They were letting 20,000 of them go to work in Israel every day and return home in the evening.

For some reason, every time I think about this I wonder what would have happened if BLM and Antifa had carried out their threats. It just makes me think that they're all one and the same people. IOW, idiots. And you don't want to encourage them to breed.

Look who's backing those scum in this Country. The Usual Suspects, of course. If it's scuzzy, the dims are right there. Every time.

I’m neutral on the conflict. OK brother what’s your position on this matter. If you don’t wanna answer that’s OK

I said probably 50 or 60 times now as a Catholic iview this thing logically. We are all children of God. There’s good people does Palestine and Israel bought the American media largely is slanted toward Israel and so that’s a problem. Same thing with all of these politicians in America, republican and democrat slanted toward Israel. Including all the BLM ones.
I'm neutral as well, this is a conflict that has been going on how long?

Why are you trying to tie BLM to this conflict?

I'm neutral as well, this is a conflict that has been going on how long?

Why are you trying to tie BLM to this conflict?
Same leadership, same cadre, same ideology, same politics. Not all BLM types are like Hamas, but the leadership and the ideology is.

The biggest reason BLM won't do something like it is..... We'd kill every one of them in an hour.

Hamas, OTOH doesn't care. They know they're going to die and they just don't care. I guess it's better than the slow death they'll suffer over a period of time. But they're mad at the wrong people. They should be mad at their own people. The ones that won't help them. The ones that just use them for their own despicable political purposes. Like democrats do to Black People. The only time dims are interested in Blacks is every 4 years at election time.
You'd think both groups would wise up....

They've stepped over the line this time. Every last one of them is going to die for this..... Murdering infants in their cribs? Parading stripped naked young women around?

Some good points.

Gaza is a 'tragedy' of sorts. But there are dozens of wealthy Arab countries in the area that could easily take these people in -- But won't. Iran is not Arab but they could take some in as well.
Also, the people of Gaza could avoid - you know - voting terrorists into political power. Kinda reminds of somebody, huh? And maybe trying to do something useful with the BILLIONS in aid they've gotten from the world. Again, with the reminder.
Even Israel has tried to help those people time and again. They were letting 20,000 of them go to work in Israel every day and return home in the evening.

For some reason, every time I think about this I wonder what would have happened if BLM and Antifa had carried out their threats. It just makes me think that they're all one and the same people. IOW, idiots. And you don't want to encourage them to breed.

Look who's backing those scum in this Country. The Usual Suspects, of course. If it's scuzzy, the dims are right there. Every time.
If the people of Israel stopped voting terrorists into power, would Israel stop terrorizing Palestinians?

At least until a US-backed coup put a new terrorist leader in place?

If the people of Israel stopped voting terrorists into power, would Israel stop terrorizing Palestinians?

At least until a US-backed coup put a new terrorist leader in place?
Accidentally double-dosed on the meds again, huh? You need to be more careful.

Accidentally double-dosed on the meds again, huh? You need to be more careful.
No no no!!!!

That bed wetter is clearly still not getting the dose correct. He needs to double it yet again and chase it with a bottle of Tylenol for the pain a quart of ZQUIL to relax, and and a pint of whiskey to ensure the medication breaks down and gets in the blood stream faster.

I got my doctor certification along with Jill Xiden, so I'm an expert on every subject known to man.

I'd prefer that the U.S. be a mediator of peace and cease sponsoring death and destruction. It is impossible to be taken seriously in that role when favoring one side. That seems to me the Christian thing to do.

I'd prefer that the U.S. be a mediator of peace and cease sponsoring death and destruction. It is impossible to be taken seriously in that role when favoring one side. That seems to me the Christian thing to do.
The problem is that if one side actually is savage and evil, it's impossible not to favor the other side of you have any sense of justice at all. If ham-ass is guilty of half the atrocities it's accused of, they deserve to be exterminated with prejudice and vitriol.

All sorts of different reasoning was provided. Republican saying we need to help out starving Americans, we need to concentrate on fighting crime in America.

It’s fascinating though I have seen a couple of the radical BLM supporters here Say nothing at all about Israel. Probably because all of their politicians support Israel.

Anyway, it was called her after caller from the Republican side from the Democrat side criticizing American support for Israel. Not necessarily criticizing Israel. But criticizing the billions of dollars we give away to Israel when we have Americans starving to death in this country. What about the black man, what about the white man trying to feed They’re Family in America. Their life matters.

And some Republicans and Democrats simply don’t like Israel. Of course, that doesn’t mean they are antisemites. Plenty of American Jews abhor the policies of Israel. The point is there’s all sorts of different criticisms of Americas support of Israel. Including from supporters of Israel saying they don’t need the money.

Israel has one of the most ferocious militaries in the world. They don’t need any of our money. They make their own weapons like the Uzi. They don’t need our military support at all. Palestine has no army. They have nothing to defend themselves with.

All you have to do is watch the cspan program. With the American people do not agree with funding, Israel or Ukraine. Look at all the crime in major cities in America. Look at the mass of depression and suicide rate in this country. We need to help out our fellow man.
I don't think it's a unique position for Israeli aid.

I think Americans are SICK OF SENDING OUR MONEY ALL OVER THE GLOBE.

There is only one side in this conflict. Israel. The opposition are terrorists.

Folks, it’s just like it is with Ukraine. All that money being funneled to Israel you better believe some of it is being stolen. And again Israel has a ferocious military they don’t need our money. Many people in Israel are saying don’t give us the money we can take care of ourselves.
Biden is also funding the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back