Bernie Sanders Slams Biden’s ‘Totally Absurd’ Israel Policy: ‘You Can’t Reconcile It’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1709437459692.png

The senator said Friday that “this wholesale slaughter” of Palestinians "makes my stomach turn" and urged the U.S. to stop funding it.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) isn’t biting his tongue concerning U.S. policy toward Israel.

The progressive senator has continued to support President Joe Biden on his campaign for re-election, but made an impassioned appearance Friday on “Alex Wagner Tonight” — and slammed the “absurd” policy of funding what Sanders called “an unprecedented disaster.”

The ongoing conflict erupted when Hamas killed 1,200 Israelis and abducted around 200 others on Oct. 7. Conditions in Gaza have worsened into a humanitarian catastrophe since: Gaza’s health ministry says over 30,000 Palestinians have been killed, most of them women and children.

Sanders said Friday that the hunger and death in the region “makes my stomach turn.”

“We are talking about hundreds of thousands of children facing starvation,” he told Wagner. “We’re talking about Israeli bombs making it impossible for humanitarian aid to get to places that it is needed, that the borders are being blockaded and aid is unable to get through.”

Biden approved airdrops of humanitarian aid into Gaza Friday, after more than 100 Palestinians were killed and 750 others were injured when Israeli troops fired at civilians scrambling for goods from an aid convoy. The first 38,000 airdropped meals arrived Saturday.

“So I think what the president is doing is an important step forward, but we need to do more,” Sanders told Wagner of the aid. “We need to tell Netanyahu and his right-wing government that they’re gonna have to open those borders.”

More at the link below...

Bernie Sanders Slams Biden’s ‘Totally Absurd’ Israel Policy: ‘You Can’t Reconcile It’

Amen! I totally agree with Bernie Sanders! I still support President Biden and will be voting for him again in November - but his handling of the Israeli/Palestinian holocaust is disgraceful. What makes Israel so special? What do you think?

Last edited:
View attachment 911511

The senator said Friday that “this wholesale slaughter” of Palestinians "makes my stomach turn" and urged the U.S. to stop funding it.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) isn’t biting his tongue concerning U.S. policy toward Israel.

The progressive senator has continued to support President Joe Biden on his campaign for re-election, but made an impassioned appearance Friday on “Alex Wagner Tonight” — and slammed the “absurd” policy of funding what Sanders called “an unprecedented disaster.”

The ongoing conflict erupted when Hamas killed 1,200 Israelis and abducted around 200 others on Oct. 7. Conditions in Gaza have worsened into a humanitarian catastrophe since: Gaza’s health ministry says over 30,000 Palestinians have been killed, most of them women and children.

Sanders said Friday that the hunger and death in the region “makes my stomach turn.”

“We are talking about hundreds of thousands of children facing starvation,” he told Wagner. “We’re talking about Israeli bombs making it impossible for humanitarian aid to get to places that it is needed, that the borders are being blockaded and aid is unable to get through.”

Biden approved airdrops of humanitarian aid into Gaza Friday, after more than 100 Palestinians were killed and 750 others were injured when Israeli troops fired at civilians scrambling for goods from an aid convoy. The first 38,000 airdropped meals arrived Saturday.

“So I think what the president is doing is an important step forward, but we need to do more,” Sanders told Wagner of the aid. “We need to tell Netanyahu and his right-wing government that they’re gonna have to open those borders.”

Amen! I totally agree with Bernie Sanders! I still support President Biden and will be voting for him again in November - but his handling of the Israeli/Palestinian clusterfuck is disgraceful. What makes Israel so special? What do you think?
Joe definitely needs to start playing hardball with Netanyahu.

From the OP:

“My view: not another nickel for Netanyahu’s government if he’s gonna continue this wholesale slaughter of the Palestinian people,” Sanders told Wagner.

Amen!

View attachment 911511

Amen! I totally agree with Bernie Sanders! I still support President Biden and will be voting for him again in November - but his handling of the Israeli/Palestinian holocaust is disgraceful. What makes Israel so special? What do you think?

1709438260887.png

Joe definitely needs to start playing hardball with Netanyahu.
Why, do you suppose, he hasn't already? Biden is just the Tan Messiah's (Obama's) puppet and Oby hates Bibi, so why hasn't DC unloaded on Netanyahu? The reason is simple. 10/7 changed EVERYTHING in Israel. They are more unified than they've been in 50 years and Obama/Biden know they'd just be publicly humiliated if they tried to publicly demand anything of Israel. Let the world bitch, cry, wail, and moan. Israelis learned a hard lesson last October and now they're teaching one to the Palestinians who support the demons of Hamas.

View attachment 911511

WTF! NOW he comes out and criticizes Genocide Joe, after thousands are murdered and maimed. WTF. What a cuck!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back