Most Americans calling into cspan this morning Do not agree with funding Israel.

People from all over America do. Southern Republicans were calling in people from Texas. Literally across the board demographically speaking Americans oppose Israel , more so oppose sending money to Israel, and are simply neutral Toward Israel Palestine

This whole “I support Israel” is very stupid. People don’t go around saying I support Spain. I support Egypt. I support Japan. It’s all nonsense man. Israel doesn’t need our money. They’re strong enough.
How do we know they were really "southern republicans"? I'm a southern republican and I don't identify myself as such when I call a politician. Could e mail be included? It's always a bad idea to make assumptions based on somebody named Pedro Echevarria's interpretation of a thousand calls allegedly made to CSpan and politicians. .

How do we know they were really "southern republicans"? I'm a southern republican and I don't identify myself as such when I call a politician. Could e mail be included? It's always a bad idea to make assumptions based on somebody named Pedro Echevarria's interpretation of a thousand calls allegedly made to CSpan and politicians. .
May god forgive me, but I finally agree with you. Don't let it go to your head though.

Ok good until the unnecessary, personal attack and assumption of my views.

Watch cspan im talking about multiple segments it’s a good sample size

If u support blm it makes no sense to not support Palestine.

Curried Goats Superbadbrutha

Yikes!!!!! All your blm politicians support israel
The reason why you’re on the receiving end of personal attacks is because you know very little about conflict. Read more, talk less.

All sorts of different reasoning was provided. Republican saying we need to help out starving Americans, we need to concentrate on fighting crime in America.

It’s fascinating though I have seen a couple of the radical BLM supporters here Say nothing at all about Israel. Probably because all of their politicians support Israel.

Anyway, it was called her after caller from the Republican side from the Democrat side criticizing American support for Israel. Not necessarily criticizing Israel. But criticizing the billions of dollars we give away to Israel when we have Americans starving to death in this country. What about the black man, what about the white man trying to feed They’re Family in America. Their life matters.

And some Republicans and Democrats simply don’t like Israel. Of course, that doesn’t mean they are antisemites. Plenty of American Jews abhor the policies of Israel. The point is there’s all sorts of different criticisms of Americas support of Israel. Including from supporters of Israel saying they don’t need the money.

Israel has one of the most ferocious militaries in the world. They don’t need any of our money. They make their own weapons like the Uzi. They don’t need our military support at all. Palestine has no army. They have nothing to defend themselves with.

All you have to do is watch the cspan program. With the American people do not agree with funding, Israel or Ukraine. Look at all the crime in major cities in America. Look at the mass of depression and suicide rate in this country. We need to help out our fellow man.
This is great news - thank you for sharing! :)

All sorts of different reasoning was provided. Republican saying we need to help out starving Americans, we need to concentrate on fighting crime in America.

It’s fascinating though I have seen a couple of the radical BLM supporters here Say nothing at all about Israel. Probably because all of their politicians support Israel.

Anyway, it was called her after caller from the Republican side from the Democrat side criticizing American support for Israel. Not necessarily criticizing Israel. But criticizing the billions of dollars we give away to Israel when we have Americans starving to death in this country. What about the black man, what about the white man trying to feed They’re Family in America. Their life matters.

And some Republicans and Democrats simply don’t like Israel. Of course, that doesn’t mean they are antisemites. Plenty of American Jews abhor the policies of Israel. The point is there’s all sorts of different criticisms of Americas support of Israel. Including from supporters of Israel saying they don’t need the money.

Israel has one of the most ferocious militaries in the world. They don’t need any of our money. They make their own weapons like the Uzi. They don’t need our military support at all. Palestine has no army. They have nothing to defend themselves with.

All you have to do is watch the cspan program. With the American people do not agree with funding, Israel or Ukraine. Look at all the crime in major cities in America. Look at the mass of depression and suicide rate in this country. We need to help out our fellow man.
We are numb to death unless it hits home. The government of Israel can be like any other. A little dirty and corrupted. After all these years, the hate towards them is apparent still in that region.

We are numb to death unless it hits home. The government of Israel can be like any other. A little dirty and corrupted. After all these years, the hate towards them is apparent still in that region.
Agreed

As for anti Israel it’s from the Persians, Iran ….not the Arabs

The opposition is a minority in America and in Israel. And in Israel it does not count now as they are well united in the fight against Hamas.

You are not about disagreeing. You are about ending all support to Israel.

You lose. Always will.
If you want to just make things up about other posters, go ahead. But try and provide more depth to your conversation.

Like actually respond to this following point. Israel has a top 20 military in the world. They don’t need any of our money. Billions of dollars that we give to Israel and Ukraine should go to helping Americans who are starving on the streets. We need to have programs to help fight crime.

Palestine does not have a standing army no air force nothing. Israel would crush them they could do that anytime they want. So they need none of our money.

Do you want to keep making things up about me? I don’t care one bit.

Last edited:
There’s 50 killings on the weekend in Chicago. Mostly young Black people being killed. What about their lives.??

What a bunch of con artist The Democrats are talking about all this money for Israel. How about some money for inner city schools.

IM2 Curried Goats Superbadbrutha

If any of you three have not committed on the Israelpalestine situation, then you’ll never have any credibility on this site whatsoever. You know your claim to stand up for minorities.

Say something about this topic if not in this thread, at least in one thread discussing Israel, Palestine. All of your politicians are con artists. All of these dead young black men in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City. San Francisco what about them. ??? Talk about 50 dead people on a weekend in Chicago.

Unbelievable hypocrites that’s what much of the US government are they keep waving there Israeli flag. They don’t give a damn about their own people.

How about these Black Lives Matter politicians standing by Israel while 50 people are killed on a weekend in Chicago. Say something about it Democrats come on now.

There’s 50 killings on the weekend in Chicago. Mostly young Black people being killed. What about their lives.??

What a bunch of con artist The Democrats are talking about all this money for Israel. How about some money for inner city schools.

IM2 Curried Goats Superbadbrutha

If any of you three have not committed on the Israelpalestine situation, then you’ll never have any credibility on this site whatsoever. You know your claim to stand up for minorities.

Say something about this topic if not in this thread, at least in one thread discussing Israel, Palestine. All of your politicians are con artists. All of these dead young black men in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City. San Francisco what about them. ??? Talk about 50 dead people on a weekend in Chicago.

Unbelievable hypocrites that’s what much of the US government are they keep waving there Israeli flag. They don’t give a damn about their own people.

How about these Black Lives Matter politicians standing by Israel while 50 people are killed on a weekend in Chicago. Say something about it Democrats come on now.
What do I need to commit?

What do I need to say, Franklin.

What do I need to commit?

What do I need to say, Franklin.
What do you think about all of the Democrats who are all hook line and sinker and step with Israel along with Republicans. All of them that support BLM support Israel.

What do you think about the Israel Palestine situation?

What politicians are mine?
The situation of the people of Gaza, and even the West Bank have been facing, is one of the most humanitarian things of our time. Everybody who claims to stand for human rights must know about this and they should know about this and it will be suprising if they don’t.

Curried Goats ——> he’s another one goes around the form, claiming to Champion human rights issues. As far as I have seen he hasn’t made one comment on this thing same thing with IM2 so these guys lack zero credibility when it comes to human rights and supporting humanitarian issues if they’re not at least commenting on the Israelpalestine issue. If they are, I haven’t seen it. .

Well, you certainly support BLM. You said it before. The point is that any politician that gets on a knee is your politician. My politician is Donald Trump among others.

Look at the BLM website filled with hoodies for sale for $60. Wow $60 for that kind of material. That’s like just as much as a Nike hoodie

You will see BLM supporter’s at pro Palestine rallies. No that’s one thing that I kind of admire than four. Because that’s a legitimate cause were you actually have people in Gaza our fellow Christian Brothers leaving it open our presents. It’s a disaster situation, and it’s been like that for decades in the United States. Hasn’t done anything about it they dropped the ball. We’ve got a lot of great things for the world, but we dropped the ball on Israelpalestine. There should be one state there, one people, one heartbeat

I see nothing on the BLM website about supporting the poor beleaguered people of Palestine. I told you man there con artists.

The situation of the people of Gaza, and even the West Bank have been facing, is one of the most humanitarian things of our time. Everybody who claims to stand for human rights must know about this and they should know about this and it will be suprising if they don’t.

Curried Goats ——> he’s another one goes around the form, claiming to Champion human rights issues. As far as I have seen he hasn’t made one comment on this thing same thing with IM2 so these guys lack zero credibility when it comes to human rights and supporting humanitarian issues if they’re not at least commenting on the Israelpalestine issue. If they are, I haven’t seen it. .

Well, you certainly support BLM. You said it before. The point is that any politician that gets on a knee is your politician. My politician is Donald Trump among others.

Look at the BLM website filled with hoodies for sale for $60. Wow $60 for that kind of material. That’s like just as much as a Nike hoodie

You will see BLM supporter’s at pro Palestine rallies. No that’s one thing that I kind of admire than four. Because that’s a legitimate cause were you actually have people in Gaza our fellow Christian Brothers leaving it open our presents. It’s a disaster situation, and it’s been like that for decades in the United States. Hasn’t done anything about it they dropped the ball. We’ve got a lot of great things for the world, but we dropped the ball on Israelpalestine. There should be one state there, one people, one heartbeat

I see nothing on the BLM website about supporting the poor beleaguered people of Palestine. I told you man there con artists.
Pussy, when you decide to respond to someone then we can have a conversation. 😄

😄

You're such a coward you can't even address counter points, can you? Why do you keep calling us out if you're too pussy to talk to us?
Say something about the topic brother. I’ve looked through the last two pages of your posts. I see nothing about you commenting on the single greatest humanitarian issue facing us perhaps right now. It certainly is up there.

IM2

Haven’t seen this guy say anything about this issue. So I’m just asking for your opinion on the issue brother. Regardless, even if you support Israel if you’re Jewish, if you’re some kind of a big-time Zionist, that’s up to you.

Why can’t all the wealthy Jews around the world send their money?

The country is for “Jews only” so why should Christians send any money?
No, Israel is not 'for Jews only'. It is a Jewish State and that demands a Jewish majority. If they were to allow every displaced Muslim in the area to become a citizen and to vote, it would no longer be a Jewish majority and, therefore, no longer a Jewish State.
Got it?
About 73% of Israel is Jewish.

Forum List

Back