Zone1 *Moses, Whom Rocked The World*

All due respect - your disrespect of the Muslim faith does Israel no favors. Your attitude towards the subject is the entire reason there is a great divide in that region. Extremists views - both political (and due to misinterpretation of most religions) are the cause (and have been the cause) of the vast majority of wars over the past 2000 years.

Posts like that don't solve the problem; they add fuel to the problem.

Before you call me some sort of terrorist/Hamas supporter, I will let you know that I found the Hamas attacks to be among the most disgusting, sub-human events in modern history. And yes, I support the right of Israel to defend itself. (Although I'm beginning to question why Gaza looks like a destruction zone after 6 weeks. Obviously Israel needs to do a better job of preventing civilian casualties and infrastructure. (They will be the ones rebuilding Gaza when this is over and done with).
excuse me---but you don't know what you are talking about. It is clear to me that I have a lot more experience with "muslims" than do you.

As a Christian, we follow the teaching of "Do not judge, for you too will be judged - for the same way you judge others, you too shall be judged; under the same accord."

When Jesus saved the life of a woman accused of adultery, who was about to be stoned to death - Jesus asked the accusers, "Who here is without sin, let them cast the first stone." No one cast a stone.

I truly enjoy reading and respect the history of the Greek and Roman religions. That said, I'm no expert. Was Hera one without sin? Could she judge others without being judged herself?
Hera was the wife of Zeus. The story of the adultress in the NT should be removed---it actually---even if just a parable---marks Jesus
as a PHARISEE. It contradicts lots of church
teachings about "history. In order to read the NT you really have to know something about what was going on in Judea at the time. In fact so does just about any other "quotation" putatively from Jesus

Hera was the wife of Zeus. The story of the adultress in the NT should be removed---it actually---even if just a parable---marks Jesus
teachings about "history. In order to read the NT you really have to know something about what was going on in Judea at the time. In fact so does just about any other "quotation" putatively from Jesus
mr. chess---you giggle out of extreme ignorance

mr. chess---you giggle out of extreme ignorance
Sorry bout that,

1. So your with this announcement, you walked on over the line of your own degradation.
2. You owe this whole site an apology I don't need one, but anyone who has read you, has to disagree.
3. Anyway, your toast as far as any Jewish person is concerned.
4. You don't do your people proud.
5. Are you Anti-Jew?
6. Cause thats what you represent.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So these wig out Jews I've engaged are turning on their own people.
2. Jesus is under attack, and they are slinging all, kinds of lies.
3. I think they are so very, sad.
4. Jesus is their Jewish G-D, and they appose him, like they did Moses, who fought for them, to save their very, lives.
5. Anyway, G-D, shall sort it out.
6. I hold no animosity to these posters, I can forgive them, its nothing.
7. Seeing what, Moses and, Jesus is dealing with, I can forgive them.
8. When the shit hits the fan, pray to G-D that he reacts quickly, it will be hard for him to protect Israel, but just wait, Im sure he will come along soon enough, and show the Jews a way to, safety.
9. It is written in the New Testament.
10. Go the way G-D says, likely Moses, and Elijah, will speak for G-D, your lives will depend on it, to go right then, and there.
11. Ace, you are very nice, you represent the, Jewish Nation well.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
excuse me---but you don't know what you are talking about. It is clear to me that I have a lot more experience with "muslims" than do you.
Oh yeah? What experience do you have?

I’ve worked with dozens of Muslim co-workers for the vast majority of the past 20 years.

that's both your problems - there will never be a heavenly jewish nation nor any of the desert will ever be heavenly as nothing of the sort, their false personifications they live by will ever pass the gates where truth is the least minimal requirement.

Yes, I know who Hera is. I was asking those questions to point out the fact that according to the Ancient Greek stories, Hera was no saint herself.

Sorry bout that,

1. So these wig out Jews I've engaged are turning on their own people.
2. Jesus is under attack, and they are slinging all, kinds of lies.
3. I think they are so very, sad.
4. Jesus is their Jewish G-D, and they appose him, like they did Moses, who fought for them, to save their very, lives.
5. Anyway, G-D, shall sort it out.
6. I hold no animosity to these posters, I can forgive them, its nothing.
7. Seeing what, Moses and, Jesus is dealing with, I can forgive them.
8. When the shit hits the fan, pray to G-D that he reacts quickly, it will be hard for him to protect Israel, but just wait, Im sure he will come along soon enough, and show the Jews a way to, safety.
9. It is written in the New Testament.
10. Go the way G-D says, likely Moses, and Elijah, will speak for G-D, your lives will depend on it, to go right then, and there.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Thank you for the compliment but I am not Jewish. :)

that's both your problems - there will never be a heavenly jewish nation nor any of the desert will ever be heavenly as nothing of the sort, their false personifications they live by will ever pass the gates where truth is the least minimal requirement.

So billions of souls are cursed because they followed a faith that was passed down to them the way they were supposed to?

And according to both the Jewish and Christian faiths, God will create (or has already created) a new heaven and a new Earth for the faithful and the righteous.

So apparently you’re living in (or want to live in) the “old heaven”.

Thank you for the compliment but I am not Jewish. :)
1. Without the white man, this world would still be living on the farm, using candles to light the way.

are you white ...

1703552659898.jpeg

maga the christian might be concerned.

And according to both the Jewish and Christian faiths, God will create (or has already created) a new heaven and a new Earth for the faithful and the righteous.
All are welcome in a synagogue. A non-Jew would not be allowed to do certain things.
how is that so - do you believe they would allow a jewish temple in the heavens - for that very reason.

you might relate to what has been posted than your whiny diatribes ... is there a desert church of any kind in the heavens - just for you.

you might relate to what has been posted than your whiny diatribes ... is there a desert church of any kind in the heavens - just for you.
Maybe try following your own advice.

Both the Jewish and Christian faiths proclaim that there won’t be “churches, temples or synagogues” in heaven.

Look at that - by your own words you validate that aspect of the “desert religions”. Nice job.

Yes, I know who Hera is. I was asking those questions to point out the fact that according to the Ancient Greek stories, Hera was no saint herself.
right---but even today the NT is taken as
historically accurate. The story of the adultress
presents as "fact" --that village people in Judea could simply execute a woman for adultery--
-unless some super duper guy intervened. NOT TRUE In fact during the time of Jesus---it just
did not happen. Influential PHARISEE rabbis
ruled against it long before there was a Jesus

Both the Jewish and Christian faiths proclaim that there won’t be “churches, temples or synagogues” in heaven.
All are welcome in a synagogue. A non-Jew would not be allowed to do certain things.

funny how just being a jew ace becomes blind as their true intent ... so why have you your church and books of forgeries and fallacies on planet earth, one wonders.

Oh yeah? What experience do you have?

I’ve worked with dozens of Muslim co-workers for the vast majority of the past 20 years.
I have worked with, socialized with ......and in some cases "probed" muslims
for about 50 years

Sorry bout that,

1. So your with this announcement, you walked on over the line of your own degradation.
2. You owe this whole site an apology I don't need one, but anyone who has read you, has to disagree.
3. Anyway, your toast as far as any Jewish person is concerned.
4. You don't do your people proud.
5. Are you Anti-Jew?
6. Cause thats what you represent.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I will help you understand the story of the adulteress---At the time in
question--people caught in adultery were not dragged to the town line and
stoned to death---The Pharisees said NO

Sorry bout that,

1. Thank G-D we have Moses, he stood before G-D and saw G-D and brought back the, TEN COMMANDMENTS
2. It was this encounter that shaped mankind in the early years, after the Jews came out of Egypt, and, we thank him.
3. Moses the most high Prophet, with only Jesus, above, Jesus is G-D, which is infact revealed.
4. Moses led the Jews away from captivity, and the Jews, were blessed.
5. The Jews blessed the gentiles, by being blessed, of Moses, whom was blessed of, G-D.
6. Moses did wonders, and the Jews fought against him, but Moses prevailed, thank goodness.
7. Why did the Jews fight with Moses, why didn't they agree, Moses led them to safety, through the Red Sea, no less?
8. Moses fought to preserve the Jews, who fought against him, G-D wanted to destroy, the whole lot, But Moses convinced G-D not too.
9. Moses was a Great Man.
10. We owe a lot to Moses, more that can be paid in a moment of time, upon this Rock, I will build my Kingdom, taking nothing from Peter, Peter made a profession of faith, and Moses did much more, to herd the Jews to a better field, into the Kings Fields, where we all live.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why did Moses wait 800 years to write the pentateuch?

I will help you understand the story of the adulteress---At the time in
question--people caught in adultery were not dragged to the town line and
stoned to death---The Pharisees said NO

91 hasn't the faintest idea the heavens ... rather to worship the liar moses their false commandments of judaism to selfishly impose on others their ill intent claiming heavenly personifications where non exist.

91 hasn't the faintest idea the heavens ... rather to worship the liar moses their false commandments of judaism to selfishly impose on others their ill intent claiming heavenly personifications where non exist.
breezie----who tried to impose it on YOU?----your jelly-bean lady screwed
your mind

Forum List

Back