Zone1 The Jews (who remain such) should recall their man Moses spoke of Jesus

How about this....this occurred before the law of Leviticus. Does that work?
The issue is the language and requirements of the text. If we hold that the 5 books are a single unit of divine authorship then the timing of individual events is less important than the precision of words across the text.

The issue is the language and requirements of the text. If we hold that the 5 books are a single unit of divine authorship then the timing of individual events is less important than the precision of words across the text.
There also is the Exodus from Egypt when lamb blood was spread above the door to protect the Hebrews from death.

So, as the Word says, "If they do not believe Moses and the prophets, neither will they listen to one who returns from the dead (Luke 1619)

People believe (in other words) what they "want" to believe...

Why would the Jews wait for a better Messiah than Jesus? He healed people, He caused them to rise from the dead...

What more could they possibly ask for???
The world is what they wanted.

So, as the Word says, "If they do not believe Moses and the prophets, neither will they listen to one who returns from the dead (Luke 1619)

People believe (in other words) what they "want" to believe...

Why would the Jews wait for a better Messiah than Jesus? He healed people, He caused them to rise from the dead...

What more could they possibly ask for???
Jesus didn't vanquish their enemies. They were defeated and the temple was destroyed

Jesus didn't vanquish their enemies. They were defeated and the temple was destroyed
for a description of the jewish concept of messiah----read--for the first time
in your life, the " 'old' Testament"

Why are you so concerned by what Jews believe?

I guarantee you we don't give a fetid dingo's kidney what you believe.

Why are you so concerned by what Jews believe?

I guarantee you we don't give a fetid dingo's kidney what you believe.
It's an obsession. Both muslims and christians that I have encountered (thousands) seem to imagine that jews are OBSESSED with them.
PROJECTION.

The most esteemed Jews and much of Israeli citizens don't have a problem with Jesus. Many don't even know much about him, some don't even know he was a Jewish rabbi.

The issue is, "was he divine?". A son of G-d? Some believe an extension of G-d himself.

Jews don't believe so.
The Jews spit on Christians in Israel. Christians are just one step below the hated Muslims, and that's just because we are generous. We are entering a time when all nations are going to go against Israel. When the world will make them give up land for a phony peace. Something they have been warned by God not to do.
The results will be dire.
For our part, we are told to bless Israel. Period.
God will work out the rest of the mess.

Last edited:
Neither the minions of muhummad or the minions of the mythological Jesus
aka Constantine---vanquished the jews

The Jews spit on Christians in Israel. Christians are just one step below the hated Muslims, and that's just because we are generous. We are entering a time when all nations are going to go against Israel. When the world will make them give up land for a phony peace. Something they have been warned by God not to do.
The results will be dire.
For our part, we are told to bless Israel. Period.
God will work out the rest of the mess.
the statement --the "The Jews spit spit in Christians in Israel" is far
less true than "The christians murder jewish babies, men and women
in the millions

for a description of the jewish concept of messiah----read--for the first time
in your life, the " 'old' Testament"

I've read the Old Testament many times.

Storytellers are powerful because they can get people to cooperate and share the same values.

Sapiens conquered the world because we can tell stories that inspire people to cooperate in very large numbers.

“Storytelling is our superpower,” Harari told me.

“We are the only species with the ability to use language—not just to describe things we can see, taste, and touch, but also to invent stories about things that don’t exist.”

RE/MAX

I've read the Old Testament many times.

Storytellers are powerful because they can get people to cooperate and share the same values.

Sapiens conquered the world because we can tell stories that inspire people to cooperate in very large numbers.

“Storytelling is our superpower,” Harari told me.

“We are the only species with the ability to use language—not just to describe things we can see, taste, and touch, but also to invent stories about things that don’t exist.”

RE/MAX
There is more to the fact of language that ensures the Survival of the genus/species homo-sapien and the 'more factors' are true of other
non speaking species. There are elements of EMPATHY and JUSTICE
in other GROUPS---the word GROUP is important---even elephants
protect "their own". uhm and monkeys---and they even have a sense of
justice vs 'not justice' HARD WIRED AS INSTINCTS there are all kinds
experiments----the faves of developemental psychologist that demonstrate
the facts. As to the concept of MESSIAH---it is well described in the "old"
Testament and not at all related to a WARRIOR KING. It is even described
in "later" Jewish literature----never a "warrior" king.----warrior king seems
to me something like a jelly-bean school construct

Forum List

Back