Zone1 *Moses, Whom Rocked The World*

from when did they suddenly need a messiah to save them, passed go, the 1st century events and believe they are still waiting ... for something from the heavens. while living under a rock.

presumably they do not believe the heavenly event they recorded, the parable of noah and the reiteration of the heavenly religion of antiquity for all granted a&e as their chosen journey for self determination and the goal of remission to the everlasting.

who so claims their lexicon for themselves is truly lost ... cw, the gentile.
try to get over that sense of inferiority that poisons your soul

7. What evidence do you have that supports Jesus not being your messiah?

The "New Testament" and the religion founded by Constantine
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't even know who Constantine is, or even care for that matter.
2. Did he torment the, Jews at one time?
3. Carry around a pitch fork, poking the Jews?
4. Interesting, lets hear more.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

7. What evidence do you have that supports Jesus not being your messiah?

The "New Testament" and the religion founded by Constantine
Sorry bout that,

1. I'd have to disagree, with you on Constantine founding Christianity, Jesus' apostles wrote down what they saw and heard, they founded Christianity.
2. Your wrong miserably.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
you don't know who Constantine was----oh gee----you must be the sunday school valedictorian

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
did you ever learn about JUSTINIAN LAW?

Sorry bout that,

1. Constantine was a bastard child, who wanted to preserve his legacy, kind of a hip-hazzard Christian not really in and not out, he knew that Christianity was going to out last him, so he got onboard.
2. He was in no way a lowly Christian as most Christian's are.
3. Being a Christian requires to be simple and true of heart, helping your brothers and able to shine a light in a cold dark world.
4. To give people hope.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Constantine was a bastard child, who wanted to preserve his legacy, kind of a hip-hazzard Christian not really in and not out, he knew that Christianity was going to out last him, so he got onboard.
2. He was in no way a lowly Christian as most Christian's are.
3. Being a Christian is to be of low
oh gee------are you a southern Baptist----or a
(gasp) METHODIST? Well----historically it is
true that Constantine was not enthusiastic for the religion but his adoption thereof created the "HOLY (moley) ROMAN EMPIRE" << the first, second and third reichs

try to get over that sense of inferiority that poisons your soul
from when did they suddenly need a messiah to save them ...

the only ---- souls are those that claim heavenly personifications that never happened and those - 91- judaism that chose those as their leaders.

what heavenly personifications were claimed by jesus they strove to have recorded during their time of notoriety in the 1st century ... a burning bush spoke to them.

oh gee------are you a southern Baptist----or a
(gasp) METHODIST? Well----historically it is
true that Constantine was not enthusiastic for the religion but his adoption thereof created the "HOLY (moley) ROMAN EMPIRE" << the first, second and third reichs
Sorry bout that,

1. Never mind what denomination of Christianity I'm in, just know I'm the real deal Christian, and don't even want you to lose your Jewish faith.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

What books in the Bible did Justin and Canon write?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Canon is not a person. 'CANON LAW'---is the law of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE---a descendant of Constantine (I think his grandson) ---codified the laws that Constantine kinda effectuated as
emperor----so it was called JUSTINIAN LAW--but morphed into CANON LAW---the law of the Catholic Church

Sorry bout that,

1. All Jews are just fine where they are in the Faith.
2. We are brothers, let's realize our kinship.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The Catholic Church is kinda daft these days, the Pope is way out in left field, supporting and doing non- Pope stuff.
2. I've read the Bible something like 40 times through, and half the stuff coming from him, is not biblical.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. That's gobbledygook what the Pope espouses.
2. Can't follow his horseshit.
3. I'm a Christian with a G-D given vision to see, not just follow what the church leaders say, I'm Catholic.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The Catholic Church is kinda daft these days, the Pope is way out in left field, supporting and doing non- Pope stuff.
2. I've read the Bible something like 40 times through, and half the stuff coming from him, is not biblical.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
these days is not really the issue. Constantine changed the course of
world history over a religion for which
he had no personal enthusiasm---so it
seems to me

these days is not really the issue. Constantine changed the course of
world history over a religion for which
he had no personal enthusiasm---so it
seems to me
Sorry bout that,

1. Be Here Now, its okay Constantine did what he did, just get over it, This Pope, is the one you Jews should keep an eye on.
2. No good is he.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. That's gobbledygook what the Pope espouses.
2. Can't follow his horseshit.
3. I'm a Christian with a G-D given vision to see, not just follow what the church leaders say, I'm Catholic.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Oh---well---Francis is a little weird---but neither he nor Constantine is your fault

Forum List

Back