Zone1 *Moses, Whom Rocked The World*

Sorry bout that,

1. This Pope will side with the Arabs.
2. And thats not right, he's the Anti-Christ as far as I can tell.
3. Stay tuned.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. I'm a Christian with a G-D given vision to see, not just follow what the church leaders say, I'm Catholic.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

surly there is room for jesus somewhere in your beliefs ... the state religion of the roman empire - what visions could those possibly be. one wonders.

The greeks screwed the roman heads

ive always been rather fond of zeus ...

1703381820664.jpeg

and all the rest ...

And yet Jews who are not Christian would be welcome in most Christian services. And the non-believing Jew I believe is welcome in any Synagogue. So there we are.
All are welcome in a synagogue. A non-Jew would not be allowed to do certain things.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ok, what fun,...I am starting to sound like the only sane one here, with two distinct, crazy people in my thread, on the one hand we have breezy, sirfartsalot, and on the other ninety one, she's a little less crazy, and I can't dig what she says, she is far out there, not sure if she is totally crazy.
2. The crazy house, isn't around here, you two can vacate, this thread now.
3. I attract these crazies, I guess.
4. Anyway, lets talk about, Moses.
5. Moses knew some crazies too.
6. Moses had a mission, and he fulfilled that mission, freed the Jews, from Egypt, broke them free, from their terrible bondage.
7. Parted the Red Sea, with his walking stick.
8. Closed the Red Sea, then sent down the Sea ontop of the Egyptians, so at the place of this crossing there's proof of this crossing, chariot parts under the Red Sea, spears, and other relics survived, the Egyptians didn't make it, they were all drowned, its 700 feet deep there, and about 15 miles long across there, 700 foot deep channel Moses inspired, and with, G-D's help he moved mountains, and average mans height is 5'8, thats 120 men stacked upon each other high.
8. (a) Did Moses have faith to do it, or did G-D do it, Jesus, said with faith you could tell mountains to move away, and they will move away, was Moses doing it, or was it, G-D?
9. A pillar is erected on the side they crossed over, stating this is where the, Jews Crossed Over The Red Sea
9. (a) And why do they call it the Red Sea, because all the blood. when the entire military drowned.
10. Having no time to make a pillar at the entry, making haste to escape.
11. They CROSSED, this body of water, CROSSING to FREEDOM as they CROSSED.
12. Just image walking on the dry ocean floor, looking up at 700 feet of water on each side, 120 men stacked up, large fish coming up, they were held inside the waters, now 700 feet is a good piece of distance, you know on an average lot is 50 feet wide, the house I grew up in was, which my entire block was somewhere around 20 house, so 3/4 the way up my block 14 house', the water rose up a on the vertical, very high, I would think that the bottom was again 700 feet wide, could of been at night time, The pillar of fire prevented to Egyptians from coming in to soon, I would estimate it to 4 hours, for the Jews to walk CROSS the Red Sea.
12. (a) So, G-D, held the pillar of fire, for three hours I'd estimate, and then released the Egyptians, to their eventual doom, giving the Jews time to, just vacate the Red Sea, and see the water close in on them, as they tried to make it across, just about making it.
13. There was a lot of, Jews escaping, so they needed space, not too much, for they only needed, what Moses provided.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
All are welcome in a synagogue. A non-Jew would not be allowed to do certain things.

how is that so - do you believe they would allow a jewish temple in the heavens - for that very reason.

could it be what the jews think of themselves is their basic issue and reason for their present turmoil. they are guilty of for its occurrence.

how is that so - do you believe they would allow a jewish temple in the heavens - for that very reason.

could it be what the jews think of themselves is their basic issue and reason for their present turmoil. they are guilty of for its occurrence.
Sorry bout that,

1. Ok, goodbye then.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Ok, goodbye then.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

that is the correct answer for them -

your 4th century catholic church, would that or any christian church be found in the heavens ... that hangs on its walls the false personifications made by moses the phony 10 commandments used through the centuries to persecute and victimize the innocent.

were moses in torment for their crimes liest not would it be to resolve their issues once and for all - than shedding more innocent blood - even for that godless state of texas.

one does wonder what necessity they had who wrote their version those two would be beguiled by a serpent to rather chose the fruit the heavens made known would alter their lives forever.

as in what point were they trying to make - other than an environment of servitude to one faction or another. than the equality of existence in the heavens, to aspire for.

is that judaism, moses and their story ... moses or whoever wrote in their name were - draconian.

- their claim of serpents before the fruit was chosen makes no sense whatsoever.
All due respect, have you read the Bible - in its entirety? The entirety of your posts and arguments against the Bible are based on 2-3 paragraphs. On a collection of books that have hundreds of paragraphs, over 66-72 books.

Another thing I must ask - is it written within the "laws of heaven" to ridicule and persecute those that do not have the same understanding as yourself? Ask yourself, how do you feel when someone looks down on you and treats you like a fool?

Every time you disparage the Bible as nothing more than a "desert religion" your quotes can be deeply offensive to billions of people on Earth - causing them increased hatred and distrust of others - essentially a "sin".

Do the laws of "the heavens" as you describe them; permit someone like yourself, to cause others to fall into sin - by your words and actions?

Last edited:
my fave is little Hermes. As to ZEUS---for the STUFF ON HIM---speak to Hera
As a Christian, we follow the teaching of "Do not judge, for you too will be judged - for the same way you judge others, you too shall be judged; under the same accord."

When Jesus saved the life of a woman accused of adultery, who was about to be stoned to death - Jesus asked the accusers, "Who here is without sin, let them cast the first stone." No one cast a stone.

I truly enjoy reading and respect the history of the Greek and Roman religions. That said, I'm no expert. Was Hera one without sin? Could she judge others without being judged herself?

whatevah is DA WILL OF ALLAH.......or something like that
All due respect - your disrespect of the Muslim faith does Israel no favors. Your attitude towards the subject is the entire reason there is a great divide in that region. Extremists views - both political (and due to misinterpretation of most religions) are the cause (and have been the cause) of the vast majority of wars over the past 2000 years.

Posts like that don't solve the problem; they add fuel to the problem.

Before you call me some sort of terrorist/Hamas supporter, I will let you know that I found the Hamas attacks to be among the most disgusting, sub-human events in modern history. And yes, I support the right of Israel to defend itself. (Although I'm beginning to question why Gaza looks like a destruction zone after 6 weeks. Obviously Israel needs to do a better job of preventing civilian casualties and infrastructure. (They will be the ones rebuilding Gaza when this is over and done with).

Last edited:
All due respect - your disrespect of the Muslim faith does Israel no favors. Your attitude towards the subject is the entire reason there is a great divide in that region. Extremists views - both political (and due to misinterpretation of most religions) are the cause (and have been the cause) of the vast majority of wars over the past 2000 years.

Posts like that don't solve the problem; they add fuel to the problem.

Before you call me some sort of terrorist/Hamas supporter, I will let you know that I found the Hamas attacks to be among the most disgusting, sub-human events in modern history. And yes, I support the right of Israel to defend itself. (Although I'm beginning to question why Gaza looks like a destruction zone after 6 weeks. Obviously Israel needs to do a better job of preventing civilian casualties and infrastructure. (They will be the ones rebuilding Gaza when this is over and done with).
Sorry but that,

1. That reminds me, "Build Back Better!"
2. I hope they can.
3. These two posters, have got a lot of apologies to give, but I doubt each will.

Regards,
SirJamesoTexas

3. These two posters, have got a lot of apologies to give, but I doubt each will.

you and ace ...

1703529115325.jpeg

live a life of makebelive, as those they have chosen to worship their false personifications of the heavens satisfying their shallow standards - moses's 10 commandments used to persecute and victimize the innocent than of jesus they crucified for the same discourse in the 1st century, true personifications they complain about in false disdain as above.

as one of the posters, true to your charge - 91 is pure of mind, texas is a dumb ax.

Forum List

Back