More "peaceful" protests over the weekend.

3 Links. 3 Links that have nothing to do with protests. Explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Go ahead, dickhead.
Hehe.

You get all butthurt over his cute thread title, and show no sympathy for all those killed. Why don’t these lives matter to you? Because they are surely almost all black?
Do you really want to fix these cities? You say jobs are coming back from overseas? Then let’s open them in Chicago where there is currently no economic opportunities.

Once these places have economic opportunity you’ll see crime go down. Leave them poor then the crime will continue.

Us whites created those ghettos because we didn’t want to live with them. We need to help fix what we created.

Don't know about Nostra, but I sure don't care about those Democrat cities. You want to burn them and run them into the ground, go for it. Sure not about to rebuild them so you fucks can destroy them.
I hope blacks read this and realize you’re a typical republican

I hope black read this and realize you're a typical hypocritical racist liberal.
Sure but I support policies that help turn their shitholes into American middle class communities

Sure, in Chicago Democrats have been in charge for 84 damn years....and now you support a policy?

View attachment 359907
You cons have fought against such policies for decades. And you’re hell bent on defunding policies we gave them. You claim they don’t work but they do. Foodstamps feeds poor kids who otherwise go to bed hungry.

you only care about them when they’re in the womb.

Wow really!? Since you can't kill them in the womb you shoot them when they're older. You really have no fricken clue, read the thread links, find out who is getting shot...idiot.
But you don’t care when cops kill blacks or when Zimmerman kills Trayvon martin, you always demonize the black

niggah gonna be a nigah

Yep, call 911, the social worker will be there sometime next week.

Thought you wanted to stay on topic?

Well, since you loons want to defund cops and have social workers take the call, it does relate.

A nighah gonna be a niggah.

'I’m frightened to tears’: 92-year-old Manhattan woman punched by black stranger hits head on fire hydrant in bizarre caught-on-video attack

Dats all folks. Move along now.
If I find a tape of a white guy knocking out an old person will that condemn all whites?

White People are better than that. Search all you want and you will never,never find any decent person that would do such a thing. Only young black males do stuff like dat.
Nonsense.

of course no decent person would do such a thing but to suggest no white male is capable?

How about the sandy hook shooter? No black man would go shoot up an elementary school.
Why should they go to the school? They are shooting in the city streets in front of their home.

Are you saying that's better?

3 Links. 3 Links that have nothing to do with protests. Explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Go ahead, dickhead.
Hehe.

You get all butthurt over his cute thread title, and show no sympathy for all those killed. Why don’t these lives matter to you? Because they are surely almost all black?
Do you really want to fix these cities? You say jobs are coming back from overseas? Then let’s open them in Chicago where there is currently no economic opportunities.

Once these places have economic opportunity you’ll see crime go down. Leave them poor then the crime will continue.

Us whites created those ghettos because we didn’t want to live with them. We need to help fix what we created.
"Us whites" didn't.

Democrats did.

Racist? Dang, show me where I mentioned race...dumbass.
You republicans are too subtle for us to point out in one sentence where you’re being a racist.

Youre playing the race card in an election year. I bet you support the confederate flag. Lee was a traitor and that side lost.
People who can't articulate reasons why they claim other people are racist are not subtle.

And no, "disagreeing with leftists" is not a reason.

Hehe.

Don't know about Nostra, but I sure don't care about those Democrat cities. You want to burn them and run them into the ground, go for it. Sure not about to rebuild them so you fucks can destroy them.
You need to rationally explain -- i.e., no emotions allowed -- why other people are obligated to clean up the left's mess.

Hehe.

Don't put me in your "us whites" categorie. You leftists created the ghettos.

Hehe.

I hope black read this and realize you're a typical hypocritical racist liberal.
Sure but I support policies that help turn their shitholes into American middle class communities
Like what?

You republicans are too subtle for us to point out in one sentence where you’re being a racist.

Youre playing the race card in an election year. I bet you support the confederate flag. Lee was a traitor and that side lost.
People who can't articulate reasons why they claim other people are racist are not subtle.

I disagree with racists. :dunno: I don't need 'links' to state my opinion.

Hehe.

Ofcourse you do. You only care about their votes just like LBJ and every dem politician since.

Hehe.

Sure, in Chicago Democrats have been in charge for 84 damn years....and now you support a policy?

View attachment 359907
You cons have fought against such policies for decades. And you’re hell bent on defunding policies we gave them. You claim they don’t work but they do. Foodstamps feeds poor kids who otherwise go to bed hungry.

Then I'm delighted to hear you support President Trump's Opportunity Zone program.

This is what conservatives support -- a hand up. Democrats like you only support hand outs.

Because to Democrats, the more people dependent on government, the better.

I disagree with racists, too. Only I don't call everyone who disagrees with me a racist.

The left has tossed around the word so many times where it doesn't apply, it's meaningless now.

I disagree with racists, too. Only I don't call everyone who disagrees with me a racist.

The left has tossed around the word so many times where it doesn't apply, it's meaningless now.

The right does the same shit. I'm beyond tired of explaining this to Cult45 true believers. No offense intended.

Hehe.

I know you believe this. I've been watching democrats with the same mindset, the same policies as you "help" the black community for 40 years. The results speak for themselves.

Hehe.

View attachment 359907

We have fought against such policies because we knew they would create exactly what we're seeing in the news everyday. Guess what...its everybodies fault but the dems.

The America we all knew, grew up with and loved is dead.

1594073620593.png

Last edited:

The right does the same shit. I'm beyond tired of explaining this to Cult45 true believers. No offense intended.
Uh huh. You've rendered the word "cult" meaningless, too.

Would it be too much to ask that we stick to established definitions of words, and not just apply labels for their emotional reaction?

Hehe.

I know you believe this. I've been watching democrats with the same mindset, the same policies as you "help" the black community for 40 years. The results speak for themselves.
We've spent trillions on the War on Poverty with no exit strategy.

Of course, there was never meant to be one. The idea was to keep people dependent on government and voting Democrat.

Hehe.

Of course, there was never meant to be one. The idea was to keep people dependent on government and voting Democrat.
It worked............the poverty rate is pretty much unchanged after spending those trillions to end it.

Hehe.

It worked............the poverty rate is pretty much unchanged after spending those trillions to end it.
Exactly as designed.

Democrats should be ashamed of keeping black folks down. They should -- but they don't have any shame.

Forum List

Back