More "peaceful" protests over the weekend.

3 Links. 3 Links that have nothing to do with protests. Explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Go ahead, dickhead.

Racist? Dang, show me where I mentioned race...dumbass.
You republicans are too subtle for us to point out in one sentence where you’re being a racist.

Youre playing the race card in an election year. I bet you support the confederate flag. Lee was a traitor and that side lost.

Yep real subtle by not mentioning race. You are some kinda stupid.
You just told me how you feel about our inner cities and the people in them. You don’t care about them. Trust me, ya racist

Like I said, so you fucks can burn them down again...no chance.
Just stop murdering them they won’t riot

Nice try, now you're sounding stupid.

3 Links. 3 Links that have nothing to do with protests. Explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Go ahead, dickhead.

Racist? Dang, show me where I mentioned race...dumbass.
You republicans are too subtle for us to point out in one sentence where you’re being a racist.

Youre playing the race card in an election year. I bet you support the confederate flag. Lee was a traitor and that side lost.

Yep real subtle by not mentioning race. You are some kinda stupid.
You just told me how you feel about our inner cities and the people in them. You don’t care about them. Trust me, ya racist

Like I said, so you fucks can burn them down again...no chance.
The best thing for America is for people who think like you to die. Maybe that’s what corona is here to do. Gods will

Really against the rules to threaten someone. But hey, I know you don't know shit.

Liberals are so concerned about all the poor African Americans but they want someone else to foot the bill for all those programs they design to give free stuff to the blacks.

i think most of them actually get just bout everything free already. They all get some kind of gubmint check, foodstamps galore, and they shoplift with impunity, then they supplement all that by selling drugs and comitting burglaries.

They have nothing to complain about. It's summer time and da living is easy.
Ignorant racist republican. You guys own this

Interpetation

We own the truth.

A nighah gonna be a niggah.

'I’m frightened to tears’: 92-year-old Manhattan woman punched by black stranger hits head on fire hydrant in bizarre caught-on-video attack

Dats all folks. Move along now.

Last edited:

Hehe.

You get all butthurt over his cute thread title, and show no sympathy for all those killed. Why don’t these lives matter to you? Because they are surely almost all black?
Do you really want to fix these cities? You say jobs are coming back from overseas? Then let’s open them in Chicago where there is currently no economic opportunities.

Once these places have economic opportunity you’ll see crime go down. Leave them poor then the crime will continue.

Us whites created those ghettos because we didn’t want to live with them. We need to help fix what we created.

Don't know about Nostra, but I sure don't care about those Democrat cities. You want to burn them and run them into the ground, go for it. Sure not about to rebuild them so you fucks can destroy them.
I hope blacks read this and realize you’re a typical republican

I hope black read this and realize you're a typical hypocritical racist liberal.
Sure but I support policies that help turn their shitholes into American middle class communities

Sure, in Chicago Democrats have been in charge for 84 damn years....and now you support a policy?

View attachment 359907
You cons have fought against such policies for decades. And you’re hell bent on defunding policies we gave them. You claim they don’t work but they do. Foodstamps feeds poor kids who otherwise go to bed hungry.

you only care about them when they’re in the womb.

'I’m frightened to tears’: 92-year-old Manhattan woman punched by black stranger hits head on fire hydrant in bizarre caught-on-video attack

If I find a tape of a white guy knocking out an old person will that condemn all whites?

Hehe.

You get all butthurt over his cute thread title, and show no sympathy for all those killed. Why don’t these lives matter to you? Because they are surely almost all black?
Do you really want to fix these cities? You say jobs are coming back from overseas? Then let’s open them in Chicago where there is currently no economic opportunities.

Once these places have economic opportunity you’ll see crime go down. Leave them poor then the crime will continue.

Us whites created those ghettos because we didn’t want to live with them. We need to help fix what we created.

Don't know about Nostra, but I sure don't care about those Democrat cities. You want to burn them and run them into the ground, go for it. Sure not about to rebuild them so you fucks can destroy them.

I hope black read this and realize you're a typical hypocritical racist liberal.
Sure but I support policies that help turn their shitholes into American middle class communities

Sure, in Chicago Democrats have been in charge for 84 damn years....and now you support a policy?

View attachment 359907
You cons have fought against such policies for decades. And you’re hell bent on defunding policies we gave them. You claim they don’t work but they do. Foodstamps feeds poor kids who otherwise go to bed hungry.

Negro women should not be prevented from aborting babies they nor anyone else wants as in they just grow up to committ violence.

Hehe.

Again, explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Let's start there, idiot.
No, let’s start with I did none of that.

You're not a racist piece of shit? I'm unconvinced. Prove to me, in detail, how agreeing with this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. It seems a reasonable request, no?. You too beta to address it? I think you just might be my huckleberry.
Where was race ever mentioned?

Maybe stop thinking everyone who disagrees with you is racist.

If I find a tape of a white guy knocking out an old person will that condemn all whites?

White People are better than that. Search all you want and you will never,never find any decent person that would do such a thing. Only young black males do stuff like dat.

Hehe.

View attachment 359907

Wow really!? Since you can't kill them in the womb you shoot them when they're older. You really have no fricken clue, read the thread links, find out who is getting shot...idiot.

White People are better than that. Search all you want and you will never,never find any decent person that would do such a thing. Only young black males do stuff like dat.
Nonsense.

of course no decent person would do such a thing but to suggest no white male is capable?

How about the sandy hook shooter? No black man would go shoot up an elementary school.

Hehe.

View attachment 359907

Wow really!? Since you can't kill them in the womb you shoot them when they're older. You really have no fricken clue, read the thread links, find out who is getting shot...idiot.
But you don’t care when cops kill blacks or when Zimmerman kills Trayvon martin, you always demonize the black

Hehe.

View attachment 359907

But you don’t care when cops kill blacks or when Zimmerman kills Trayvon martin, you always demonize the black

niggah gonna be a nigah

Hehe.

View attachment 359907

Stay on topic dumb shit, you want to play the race card, start a thread.

Hehe.

View attachment 359907

niggah gonna be a nigah

I’ve seen it before it’s old. I can’t watch it.

race baiting?

Hehe.

View attachment 359907

niggah gonna be a nigah

Yep, call 911, the social worker will be there sometime next week.

Hehe.

View attachment 359907

Why aren’t you telling the green hornet that? He’s talking about a black who punched an old whit3 lady ten years ago.

Does that have anything to do with the peacef protests that went on this weekend?

Hehe.

View attachment 359907

niggah gonna be a nigah

Yep, call 911, the social worker will be there sometime next week.

Thought you wanted to stay on topic?

Hehe.

View attachment 359907

Why aren’t you telling the green hornet that? He’s talking about a black who punched an old whit3 lady ten years ago.

Does that have anything to do with the peacef protests that went on this weekend?

Because it happened 10 years ago. And he/she was responding to you not me.

Forum List

Back