More "peaceful" protests over the weekend.

3 Links. 3 Links that have nothing to do with protests. Explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Go ahead, dickhead.

Racist? Dang, show me where I mentioned race...dumbass.
You republicans are too subtle for us to point out in one sentence where you’re being a racist.

Youre playing the race card in an election year. I bet you support the confederate flag. Lee was a traitor and that side lost.
People who can't articulate reasons why they claim other people are racist are not subtle.

And no, "disagreeing with leftists" is not a reason.

I disagree with racists. :dunno: I don't need 'links' to state my opinion.
I disagree with racists, too. Only I don't call everyone who disagrees with me a racist.

The left has tossed around the word so many times where it doesn't apply, it's meaningless now.

The right does the same shit. I'm beyond tired of explaining this to Cult45 true believers. No offense intended.
Uh huh. You've rendered the word "cult" meaningless, too.

Would it be too much to ask that we stick to established definitions of words, and not just apply labels for their emotional reaction?

Nah. If you voted for the Orange Virus, I believe you deserve nothing less than a kick to the teeth.

3 Links. 3 Links that have nothing to do with protests. Explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Go ahead, dickhead.

You republicans are too subtle for us to point out in one sentence where you’re being a racist.

Youre playing the race card in an election year. I bet you support the confederate flag. Lee was a traitor and that side lost.
People who can't articulate reasons why they claim other people are racist are not subtle.

I disagree with racists, too. Only I don't call everyone who disagrees with me a racist.

The left has tossed around the word so many times where it doesn't apply, it's meaningless now.

The right does the same shit. I'm beyond tired of explaining this to Cult45 true believers. No offense intended.
Uh huh. You've rendered the word "cult" meaningless, too.

Would it be too much to ask that we stick to established definitions of words, and not just apply labels for their emotional reaction?

Nah. If you voted for the Orange Virus, I believe you deserve nothing less than a kick to the teeth.
Aren't you the little bitch that just started a thread about boomers, whining NO FAIR GUYS MOM SAID I COULD RUN THE COUNTRY NOW?

Oh, speaking of your mom, she made you a cake. Happy birthday, Stick Boi!

birthday commie.jpg

Hehe.

You get all butthurt over his cute thread title, and show no sympathy for all those killed. Why don’t these lives matter to you? Because they are surely almost all black?
Do you really want to fix these cities? You say jobs are coming back from overseas? Then let’s open them in Chicago where there is currently no economic opportunities.

Once these places have economic opportunity you’ll see crime go down. Leave them poor then the crime will continue.

Us whites created those ghettos because we didn’t want to live with them. We need to help fix what we created.

Don't know about Nostra, but I sure don't care about those Democrat cities. You want to burn them and run them into the ground, go for it. Sure not about to rebuild them so you fucks can destroy them.
I hope blacks read this and realize you’re a typical republican

I hope black read this and realize you're a typical hypocritical racist liberal.
Sure but I support policies that help turn their shitholes into American middle class communities

Sure, in Chicago Democrats have been in charge for 84 damn years....and now you support a policy?

View attachment 359907
You cons have fought against such policies for decades. And you’re hell bent on defunding policies we gave them. You claim they don’t work but they do. Foodstamps feeds poor kids who otherwise go to bed hungry.

you only care about them when they’re in the womb.
Then I'm delighted to hear you support President Trump's Opportunity Zone program.

This is what conservatives support -- a hand up. Democrats like you only support hand outs.

Because to Democrats, the more people dependent on government, the better.
I’d love nothing more than to come up with a program that forced slackers on welfare off it.

Hehe.

You get all butthurt over his cute thread title, and show no sympathy for all those killed. Why don’t these lives matter to you? Because they are surely almost all black?
Do you really want to fix these cities? You say jobs are coming back from overseas? Then let’s open them in Chicago where there is currently no economic opportunities.

Once these places have economic opportunity you’ll see crime go down. Leave them poor then the crime will continue.

Us whites created those ghettos because we didn’t want to live with them. We need to help fix what we created.

Don't know about Nostra, but I sure don't care about those Democrat cities. You want to burn them and run them into the ground, go for it. Sure not about to rebuild them so you fucks can destroy them.

I hope black read this and realize you're a typical hypocritical racist liberal.
Sure but I support policies that help turn their shitholes into American middle class communities

I know you believe this. I've been watching democrats with the same mindset, the same policies as you "help" the black community for 40 years. The results speak for themselves.
Maybe of you cons supported diversity programs things would be different.

Dont forget we want to give them welfare till they find jobs. Not our fault you won’t hire them.

When you oppose diversity programs and attack blm, ya racist.

Hehe.

I know you believe this. I've been watching democrats with the same mindset, the same policies as you "help" the black community for 40 years. The results speak for themselves.
We've spent trillions on the War on Poverty with no exit strategy.

Of course, there was never meant to be one. The idea was to keep people dependent on government and voting Democrat.
It worked............the poverty rate is pretty much unchanged after spending those trillions to end it.
So trump didn’t really fix the black community like you all and he claimed?

what happened to all that talk about lowest unemployment ever?

Hehe.

Sure, in Chicago Democrats have been in charge for 84 damn years....and now you support a policy?

View attachment 359907
You cons have fought against such policies for decades. And you’re hell bent on defunding policies we gave them. You claim they don’t work but they do. Foodstamps feeds poor kids who otherwise go to bed hungry.

Then I'm delighted to hear you support President Trump's Opportunity Zone program.

This is what conservatives support -- a hand up. Democrats like you only support hand outs.

I’d love nothing more than to come up with a program that forced slackers on welfare off it.

Great, let us know when you get three Democrat politicians that agree with you.

Hehe.

Dont forget we want to give them welfare till they find jobs. Not our fault you won’t hire them.

Well, how about you fricken loons stop sending jobs to China so you can hire them...idiot.

Hehe.

Of course, there was never meant to be one. The idea was to keep people dependent on government and voting Democrat.
It worked............the poverty rate is pretty much unchanged after spending those trillions to end it.

Link to me saying Trump “fixed the black community”?

Hehe.

Well, how about you fricken loons stop sending jobs to China so you can hire them...idiot.
Don’t forget in 2000-2008 you guys loved Walmart and cheap shit from China so don’t put that shit on us just because trump now tells you we were right all along.

You also loved illegals. They were only here doing “jobs Americans wouldn’t do”

We knew Bush John McCain and Romney were wrong but you voted for them.

Hehe.

Oh so now if you didn’t say it personally it doesn’t matter that republicans were pushing that talking point from about a month after trump took office?

See this is called cognitive dissonance. How you cons want to push two opposing positions at the same time. Some days you brag trump gave black people the lowest unemployment numbers and highest wages, but now you’re admitting they still live in shit holes?

Then I guess you haven’t made America great yet

Hehe.

Don’t forget in 2000-2008 you guys loved Walmart and cheap shit from China so don’t put that shit on us just because trump now tells you we were right all along.

You also loved illegals. They were only here doing “jobs Americans wouldn’t do”

We knew Bush John McCain and Romney were wrong but you voted for them.

Nope, would expect you loons to take responsibility for anything, we've learned.

Hehe.

Oh so now if you didn’t say it personally it doesn’t matter that republicans were pushing that talking point from about a month after trump took office?

See this is called cognitive dissonance. How you cons want to push two opposing positions at the same time. Some days you brag trump gave black people the lowest unemployment numbers and highest wages, but now you’re admitting they still live in shit holes?

Exactly.

When you claim I said something, and I didn’t say it, you have been caught in a lie.

Hehe.

Exactly.

When you claim I said something, and I didn’t say it, you have been caught in a lie.
Lighten up. Are you doing well? I am. I just made a $9400 sale and a $4000 sale.

Hehe.

I like some of the reforms republicans have made. I notice my girlfriends sister whos an immigrant whos husband bounced the minute they landed in the USA doesn’t get a credit card like they used to give. Instead she goes and gets lunch meat, bread, milk, veggies, chicken nuggets.

They won’t starve but she also can’t sell her $200 a month credit card for $100 cash and no buying felet mag non

Hehe.

I said you all. When I say that I’m lumping you in with republicans. Not a lie. Learn the difference. I never said you said. Stop lying

l2 yr old black boy gets assaulted by white felon.

1594167748134.png

Last edited:

When you oppose diversity programs and attack blm, ya racist.
Personally, I think people should be hired for their qualifications.

If you think you should be hired for their race -- you're a racist.

Hehe.

View attachment 359907

Yet, oddly, you keep voting for people who refuse to do that.

Forum List

Back