More "peaceful" protests over the weekend.

I know, if more of these protest keep happening the democrat voting base will diminish into just a few feeble minded fucks, like those progs on this board..

Sad news, but you really need to change your title. None of these shootings and deaths had anything to do with protests. They were at parties, fireworks, sitting on their porches, just walking through their neighborhoods. This is horrible. I read them all to see if there were protests involved, and the iteration is numbing.

Just stop tying it to protests. That's dishonest.

Sad news, but you really need to change your title. None of these shootings and deaths had anything to do with protests. They were at parties, fireworks, sitting on their porches, just walking through their neighborhoods. This is horrible. I read them all to see if there were protests involved, and the iteration is numbing.

Sure, who doesn't go to a party, fireworks, sit on their porches or walk through the neighborhood with a gun in their pocket....or did they just happen to find one laying in the street. Dumbass.

When we see mobs rampaging through the streets looting and burning and destroying property while crime rates rise in sync with the "protests" it is dishonest to deny they are connected.

You don't even know what happened and you call him dishonest?

Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif

Perhaps you would have preferred 111 shot during "peaceful" walks through their neighborhoods.

3 Links. 3 Links that have nothing to do with protests. Explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Go ahead, dickhead.

it is not clear to me why you imagine that if there was not an ONGOING BLM march at the time of the gun action----that the gun action was not related to the lawlessness unleashed by the BLM program. As far as I know Brooklyn, and the extensive ongoing gun actions------it certainly is part and parcel of the same sickness. Everyday I check to see how many were murdered in BLM neighborhoods in brooklyn, -----like East NY, Flatbush, Crown heights, Williamsburg -----those areas no NEW TO MURDER but now the epicenters of the BLM sickness. The FACT is----even the illegal fireworks epidemic is a BLM thing-------for the record-----murder in Brooklyn is nothing new to me----there was a time when I examined the dead bodies

3 Links. 3 Links that have nothing to do with protests. Explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Go ahead, dickhead.
Hehe.

You get all butthurt over his cute thread title, and show no sympathy for all those killed. Why don’t these lives matter to you? Because they are surely almost all black?

Hehe.

You get all butthurt over his cute thread title, and show no sympathy for all those killed. Why don’t these lives matter to you? Because they are surely almost all black?

Again, explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Let's start there, idiot.

Hehe.

Again, explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Let's start there, idiot.
No, let’s start with I did none of that.

Perhaps you would have preferred 111 shot during "peaceful" walks through their neighborhoods.

Walks...?

Do they not at least jog?

Hehe.

Cherry picking crimes based on race... Sounds like something the network you get your "news" from would never do.

Forum List

Back