More "peaceful" protests over the weekend.

3 Links. 3 Links that have nothing to do with protests. Explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Go ahead, dickhead.
Hehe.

You get all butthurt over his cute thread title, and show no sympathy for all those killed. Why don’t these lives matter to you? Because they are surely almost all black?
Do you really want to fix these cities? You say jobs are coming back from overseas? Then let’s open them in Chicago where there is currently no economic opportunities.

Once these places have economic opportunity you’ll see crime go down. Leave them poor then the crime will continue.

Us whites created those ghettos because we didn’t want to live with them. We need to help fix what we created.

Don't know about Nostra, but I sure don't care about those Democrat cities. You want to burn them and run them into the ground, go for it. Sure not about to rebuild them so you fucks can destroy them.

They want to destroy their home base like cutting off their nose to spite their face.

3 Links. 3 Links that have nothing to do with protests. Explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Go ahead, dickhead.
Hehe.

You get all butthurt over his cute thread title, and show no sympathy for all those killed. Why don’t these lives matter to you? Because they are surely almost all black?
Do you really want to fix these cities? You say jobs are coming back from overseas? Then let’s open them in Chicago where there is currently no economic opportunities.

Once these places have economic opportunity you’ll see crime go down. Leave them poor then the crime will continue.

Us whites created those ghettos because we didn’t want to live with them. We need to help fix what we created.

Don't know about Nostra, but I sure don't care about those Democrat cities. You want to burn them and run them into the ground, go for it. Sure not about to rebuild them so you fucks can destroy them.

They want to destroy their home base like cutting off their nose to spite their face.

And then they want someone else to rebuild it for them...unreal.

Sad news, but you really need to change your title. None of these shootings and deaths had anything to do with protests. They were at parties, fireworks, sitting on their porches, just walking through their neighborhoods. This is horrible. I read them all to see if there were protests involved, and the iteration is numbing.

Just stop tying it to protests. That's dishonest.

Sure, who doesn't go to a party, fireworks, sit on their porches or walk through the neighborhood with a gun in their pocket....or did they just happen to find one laying in the street. Dumbass.
I was talking about the victims.

Let us get real and the simple fact is no one cares about black victims but the hypocritical media as in they just pretend to care so they can use it against conservatives.

Hehe.

The white working class has already contributed trillons of dollars trying to upgrade African Americans.

Why pour more money down a dry hole?

Sad news, but you really need to change your title. None of these shootings and deaths had anything to do with protests. They were at parties, fireworks, sitting on their porches, just walking through their neighborhoods. This is horrible. I read them all to see if there were protests involved, and the iteration is numbing.

You are right when there are protests with looting and burning of buildings we will call them "BLM" Black Lives Matter. When these shootings happen where it is black on black murders, we will call it "BLS" Black Lives Splatter... That way we can distinguish between the blacks harming whites and blacks harming blacks...

Sure, who doesn't go to a party, fireworks, sit on their porches or walk through the neighborhood with a gun in their pocket....or did they just happen to find one laying in the street. Dumbass.

Let us get real and the simple fact is no one cares about black victims but the hypocritical media as in they just pretend to care so they can use it against conservatives.
The media is blaming the shootings on conservatives? News to me.

I was listening to the news and what really showed the Liberal bias, was the comment "The child died because of the end of the barrel of the gun"..Excuse me, the end of the barrel of the gun had nothing to do with the murder of the child, it was the black goon pulling the trigger that was the reason why the child died. But alas, a prog will never take responsibility for their actions just blame it on some inanimate object instead....

They can’t blame Trump, so nobody on the left cares about those dead people.

If anyone really wants to solve the 'Chicago problem' then we need to flood the city with free drugs and cheap saturday night specials....pretty soon the problem will have taken care of itself.

Hehe.

I hope blacks read this and realize you’re a typical republican

The media is blaming the shootings on conservatives? News to me.

Not sure about the shootings but the media is sure blaming the rioting and looting on conservatives....white conservatives.

Racist? Dang, show me where I mentioned race...dumbass.
You republicans are too subtle for us to point out in one sentence where you’re being a racist.

Youre playing the race card in an election year. I bet you support the confederate flag. Lee was a traitor and that side lost.

Yep real subtle by not mentioning race. You are some kinda stupid.
You just told me how you feel about our inner cities and the people in them. You don’t care about them. Trust me, ya racist

Hehe.

I hope black read this and realize you're a typical hypocritical racist liberal.

Hehe.

The white working class has already contributed trillons of dollars trying to upgrade African Americans.

Why pour more money down a dry hole?
Again, black people need to know this is how republicans feel.

The same people who asked them what do they have to lose by voting with you

You republicans are too subtle for us to point out in one sentence where you’re being a racist.

Youre playing the race card in an election year. I bet you support the confederate flag. Lee was a traitor and that side lost.

You just told me how you feel about our inner cities and the people in them. You don’t care about them. Trust me, ya racist

Like I said, so you fucks can burn them down again...no chance.

Hehe.

I hope black read this and realize you're a typical hypocritical racist liberal.
Sure but I support policies that help turn their shitholes into American middle class communities

The best thing for America is for people who think like you to die. Maybe that’s what corona is here to do. Gods will

Liberals are so concerned about all the poor African Americans but they want someone else to foot the bill for all those programs they design to give free stuff to the blacks.

i think most of them actually get just bout everything free already. They all get some kind of gubmint check, foodstamps galore, and they shoplift with impunity, then they supplement all that by selling drugs and comitting burglaries.

They have nothing to complain about. It's summer time and da living is easy.

Last edited:

Just stop murdering them they won’t riot

Liberals are so concerned about all the poor African Americans but they want someone else to foot the bill for all those programs they design to give free stuff to the blacks.

i think most of them actually get just bout everything free already. They all get some kind of gubmint check, foodstamps galore, and they shoplift with impunity, then they supplement all that by selling drugs and comitting burglaries.

They have nothing to complain about. It's summer time and da living is easy.
Ignorant racist republican. You guys own this

Hehe.

Sure but I support policies that help turn their shitholes into American middle class communities

Sure, in Chicago Democrats have been in charge for 84 damn years....and now you support a policy?

1593997856648.png

Forum List

Back