More "peaceful" protests over the weekend.

3 Links. 3 Links that have nothing to do with protests. Explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Go ahead, dickhead.
Hehe.

You get all butthurt over his cute thread title, and show no sympathy for all those killed. Why don’t these lives matter to you? Because they are surely almost all black?

Again, explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Let's start there, idiot.
No, let’s start with I did none of that.

You're not a racist piece of shit? I'm unconvinced. Prove to me, in detail, how agreeing with this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. It seems a reasonable request, no?. You too beta to address it? I think you just might be my huckleberry.

3 Links. 3 Links that have nothing to do with protests. Explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Go ahead, dickhead.
Hehe.

You get all butthurt over his cute thread title, and show no sympathy for all those killed. Why don’t these lives matter to you? Because they are surely almost all black?

Again, explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Let's start there, idiot.

You're not a racist piece of shit? I'm unconvinced. Prove to me, in detail, how agreeing with this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. It seems a reasonable request, no?. You too beta to address it? I think you just might be my huckleberry.
You made the claim. Its on you to show my racist posts.

GO!

Sad news, but you really need to change your title. None of these shootings and deaths had anything to do with protests. They were at parties, fireworks, sitting on their porches, just walking through their neighborhoods. This is horrible. I read them all to see if there were protests involved, and the iteration is numbing.

Just stop tying it to protests. That's dishonest.
Thank you exactly. Why do they have to lie? They want to demonize the movement like occupy wallstreet remember?

Hehe.

This is where your ignorance and racism is showing

Hehe.

This coming from a "man" whose face is glued to CNN, hysterically funny. He is a true bigot, at such an early age...

Hehe.

Cherry picking crimes based on race... Sounds like something the network you get your "news" from would never do.

What network would that be? I can't wait to see what you make up for me. :04:

Hehe.

Cherry picking crimes based on race... Sounds like something the network you get your "news" from would never do.

What network would that be? I can't wait to see what you make up for me. :04:

Obvious CNN clown... that's the only place where things get that dumb, that fast.

Hehe.

This is where your ignorance and racism is showing
Questioning why he isn’t concerned with these deaths makes me a racist?

Explain how that works.

Racist? Dang, show me where I mentioned race...dumbass.

Hehe.

This coming from a "man" whose face is glued to CNN, hysterically funny. He is a true bigot, at such an early age...

You make shit up. This is your stupid ideology failing in real-time. :auiqs.jpg:Take a bow, you partisan winger waste of human tissue.

Hehe.

Do you really want to fix these cities? You say jobs are coming back from overseas? Then let’s open them in Chicago where there is currently no economic opportunities.

Once these places have economic opportunity you’ll see crime go down. Leave them poor then the crime will continue.

Us whites created those ghettos because we didn’t want to live with them. We need to help fix what we created.

Hehe.

No matter how anyone wants to slice and dice it.....our black minority aka 'parasites' commit over half of all rapes and murders....and it will only get worse if the democrats succeed in getting a brain damaged moron president.

It has been documented that 40 percent of the democrats believe biden suffers from dementia but that they will still vote for him.

1593996492282.png

Perhaps the Chicago mayor, and a few other mayors and governors, should hire the gang bangers to............. protect the tur.....city as per usual and erect a monument to them.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Hehe.

Do you really want to fix these cities? You say jobs are coming back from overseas? Then let’s open them in Chicago where there is currently no economic opportunities.

Once these places have economic opportunity you’ll see crime go down. Leave them poor then the crime will continue.

Us whites created those ghettos because we didn’t want to live with them. We need to help fix what we created.
The first step would be to end Dimwinger rule of those cities.

You republicans are too subtle for us to point out in one sentence where you’re being a racist.

Youre playing the race card in an election year. I bet you support the confederate flag. Lee was a traitor and that side lost.

Hehe.

White guilt much?

This is exactly the kind of attitude that has enabled all the black violence.

Liberal whites who are saturated with white guilt trying to compensate for it by making other whites support the black parasites.

Last edited:

Hehe.

Don't know about Nostra, but I sure don't care about those Democrat cities. You want to burn them and run them into the ground, go for it. Sure not about to rebuild them so you fucks can destroy them.

You republicans are too subtle for us to point out in one sentence where you’re being a racist.

Youre playing the race card in an election year. I bet you support the confederate flag. Lee was a traitor and that side lost.

The struggle for freedom continues and there will always be setbacks along the way.

Liberals long for complete control aka totolitarian government.

Yep real subtle by not mentioning race. You are some kinda stupid.

Sad news, but you really need to change your title. None of these shootings and deaths had anything to do with protests. They were at parties, fireworks, sitting on their porches, just walking through their neighborhoods. This is horrible. I read them all to see if there were protests involved, and the iteration is numbing.

Just stop tying it to protests. That's dishonest.

Sure, who doesn't go to a party, fireworks, sit on their porches or walk through the neighborhood with a gun in their pocket....or did they just happen to find one laying in the street. Dumbass.
I was talking about the victims.

Forum List

Back