More "peaceful" protests over the weekend.

Sad news, but you really need to change your title. None of these shootings and deaths had anything to do with protests. They were at parties, fireworks, sitting on their porches, just walking through their neighborhoods. This is horrible. I read them all to see if there were protests involved, and the iteration is numbing.

Just stop tying it to protests. That's dishonest.
It's Black Alpha Males protesting the existence of other Black Alpha Males.

3 Links. 3 Links that have nothing to do with protests. Explain to me, in detail, how this partisan cherry picking of random crimes makes you any less of a racist piece of shit. Go ahead, dickhead.
Hehe.

You get all butthurt over his cute thread title, and show no sympathy for all those killed. Why don’t these lives matter to you? Because they are surely almost all black?
Do you really want to fix these cities? You say jobs are coming back from overseas? Then let’s open them in Chicago where there is currently no economic opportunities.

Once these places have economic opportunity you’ll see crime go down. Leave them poor then the crime will continue.

Us whites created those ghettos because we didn’t want to live with them. We need to help fix what we created.

Don't know about Nostra, but I sure don't care about those Democrat cities. You want to burn them and run them into the ground, go for it. Sure not about to rebuild them so you fucks can destroy them.
I hope blacks read this and realize you’re a typical republican

I hope black read this and realize you're a typical hypocritical racist liberal.
Sure but I support policies that help turn their shitholes into American middle class communities

I know you believe this. I've been watching democrats with the same mindset, the same policies as you "help" the black community for 40 years. The results speak for themselves.
We've spent trillions on the War on Poverty with no exit strategy.

Of course, there was never meant to be one. The idea was to keep people dependent on government and voting Democrat.
It worked............the poverty rate is pretty much unchanged after spending those trillions to end it.
So trump didn’t really fix the black community like you all and he claimed?

what happened to all that talk about lowest unemployment ever?
Link to me saying Trump “fixed the black community”?
I said you all. When I say that I’m lumping you in with republicans. Not a lie. Learn the difference. I never said you said. Stop lying
You admit you included me, so show where I said it or admit you are a lying sack.

Forum List

Back