MORE FRAUD IN OREGON: Non-Citizen Steps Forward, Tells How Oregon Automatically Registered Her To Vote Via Motor Voter Bill And Vote-By-Mail

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The TDS morons keep claiming there's no evidence of voter fraud, yet the evidence just keeps rolling in:

“I just want to highlight to American citizens this does happen. I don’t know why there’s this blind belief that it cannot happen. It does happen, it happened to me,” says a woman who has come forward to tell the story about how she, as a non citizen, ended up getting registered to vote without even knowing it, and had ballots sent to her.
Ever since the advent of vote-by-mail, elections integrity activists have pointed out all the different ways that such a system could be compromis While rumors have circulated for years that illegal aliens and non citizens were voting, most of the evidence pointing to such has been circumstantial, with few traces of actual hard evidence.
Equally, Democrats have long praised the system of mail-in ballots, and have dismissed any concerns about voter fraud as some right wing conspiracy theory. Democrats have assured us that only citizens would be allowed to vote, and any non citizens would be stricken from the voter lists after thorough crosschecking if they tried to register.
As news of the ballot scandal continues to spread through Oregon, a new problem is rearing its head for the Democrats and those in charge of elections: A legal immigrant, but non-citizen, who is going through the process to become a citizen, has evidently been receiving ballots.
This whistleblower has come forward to tell her story about how she started receiving ballots in the mail, addressed to her, after she had changed her address with the DMV and postal service, both of which apparently have the power to input data that affects one’s voter registration.
She wanted to stay anonymous in the video interview, but enough paperwork was provided to validate her claims. She had no clue she had been registered to vote, never said she

More Trumpist idiocy on "voter fraud". The only source you have is Gateway Pundit, one of the biggest sources of right-wing lies and disinformation on the net.

Then to boot, talkng the article as true, we are talking about one person. One person! Some how that is a grand conspiracy.

You Trumpers are loons.

More Trumpist idiocy on "voter fraud". The only source you have is Gateway Pundit, one of the biggest sources of right-wing lies and disinformation on the net.

Then to boot, talkng the article as true, we are talking about one person. One person! Some how that is a grand conspiracy.

You Trumpers are loons.

You employed the classic liberal fallacy of attacking the source. Furthermore,

"She wanted to stay anonymous in the video interview, but enough paperwork was provided to validate her claims. She had no clue she had been registered to vote, never said she"​

So you believe this is the only time it happened? Really?

You Trumpers are loons.
See.

You Trumpers are loons.

Instead of disparaging "Trumpers" why don't you just stick your fingers in your ears and say "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA" on every post. Because that's really how you're viewed.

The TDS morons keep claiming there's no evidence of voter fraud, yet the evidence just keeps rolling in:

“I just want to highlight to American citizens this does happen. I don’t know why there’s this blind belief that it cannot happen. It does happen, it happened to me,” says a woman who has come forward to tell the story about how she, as a non citizen, ended up getting registered to vote without even knowing it, and had ballots sent to her.
Ever since the advent of vote-by-mail, elections integrity activists have pointed out all the different ways that such a system could be compromis While rumors have circulated for years that illegal aliens and non citizens were voting, most of the evidence pointing to such has been circumstantial, with few traces of actual hard evidence.
Equally, Democrats have long praised the system of mail-in ballots, and have dismissed any concerns about voter fraud as some right wing conspiracy theory. Democrats have assured us that only citizens would be allowed to vote, and any non citizens would be stricken from the voter lists after thorough crosschecking if they tried to register.
As news of the ballot scandal continues to spread through Oregon, a new problem is rearing its head for the Democrats and those in charge of elections: A legal immigrant, but non-citizen, who is going through the process to become a citizen, has evidently been receiving ballots.
This whistleblower has come forward to tell her story about how she started receiving ballots in the mail, addressed to her, after she had changed her address with the DMV and postal service, both of which apparently have the power to input data that affects one’s voter registration.
She wanted to stay anonymous in the video interview, but enough paperwork was provided to validate her claims. She had no clue she had been registered to vote, never said she
These Democrat states that are allowing non citizens to cancel out the votes of American citizens should be sued for Voting Rights violations

I have heard of other instances of this happening, but I am not sure it rises to fraud if the state itself is the one who registers you.

You Trumpers are loons.
No one claimed it was a grand conspiracy ya loon.

Democrats aren't capable of anything "grand"

Another false, steaming pile of shit from Gateway Pundit. .. But that's redundant. ..

The OP is bogus bullshit, but you RW nut balls would rather believe Gateway Pundit's drivel because it coincides with the Orange Clown's lies.

Yup, Oregon had problems with their motor-voter ballots recently, but nothing like that fraudulent garbage propaganda Gateway Pundit. If any of you Clown True Believers care to find out about the actual circumstances you can read the account of the issues encountered at this link:
~~ PolitiFact - Were Oregon voters mailed the ‘wrong’ ballots for the primary election? ~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Media Bias Fact Check

Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.
~~ The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check ~~

The gateway pundit. Nuff said. You have 999,999 to go.

That's a valid argument only among TDS morons.

These Democrat states that are allowing non citizens to cancel out the votes of American citizens should be sued for Voting Rights violations

The trouble is that you have to have evidence.

That's a valid argument only among TDS morons.

You have TDS. It shows when you demonstrate your stupidity and every post displays your stupidity.

Forum List

Back