MORE FRAUD IN OREGON: Non-Citizen Steps Forward, Tells How Oregon Automatically Registered Her To Vote Via Motor Voter Bill And Vote-By-Mail

The TDS morons keep claiming there's no evidence of voter fraud, yet the evidence just keeps rolling in:

“I just want to highlight to American citizens this does happen. I don’t know why there’s this blind belief that it cannot happen. It does happen, it happened to me,” says a woman who has come forward to tell the story about how she, as a non citizen, ended up getting registered to vote without even knowing it, and had ballots sent to her.
Ever since the advent of vote-by-mail, elections integrity activists have pointed out all the different ways that such a system could be compromis While rumors have circulated for years that illegal aliens and non citizens were voting, most of the evidence pointing to such has been circumstantial, with few traces of actual hard evidence.
Equally, Democrats have long praised the system of mail-in ballots, and have dismissed any concerns about voter fraud as some right wing conspiracy theory. Democrats have assured us that only citizens would be allowed to vote, and any non citizens would be stricken from the voter lists after thorough crosschecking if they tried to register.
As news of the ballot scandal continues to spread through Oregon, a new problem is rearing its head for the Democrats and those in charge of elections: A legal immigrant, but non-citizen, who is going through the process to become a citizen, has evidently been receiving ballots.
This whistleblower has come forward to tell her story about how she started receiving ballots in the mail, addressed to her, after she had changed her address with the DMV and postal service, both of which apparently have the power to input data that affects one’s voter registration.
She wanted to stay anonymous in the video interview, but enough paperwork was provided to validate her claims. She had no clue she had been registered to vote, never said she
I recently renewed my driver's license and yes, it's a problem. In Maine, there is a box you can check off if you wish to register to vote. And you do not have to be a US citizen to get a drivers license in Maine. I have always opposed that. Does BMV only report to Registrars those who are US Citizens? (We do have to show proof of either a legal residency card or a birth certificate.) I don't really have that much confidence in BMV.

The TDS morons keep claiming there's no evidence of voter fraud, yet the evidence just keeps rolling in:

“I just want to highlight to American citizens this does happen. I don’t know why there’s this blind belief that it cannot happen. It does happen, it happened to me,” says a woman who has come forward to tell the story about how she, as a non citizen, ended up getting registered to vote without even knowing it, and had ballots sent to her.
Ever since the advent of vote-by-mail, elections integrity activists have pointed out all the different ways that such a system could be compromis While rumors have circulated for years that illegal aliens and non citizens were voting, most of the evidence pointing to such has been circumstantial, with few traces of actual hard evidence.
Equally, Democrats have long praised the system of mail-in ballots, and have dismissed any concerns about voter fraud as some right wing conspiracy theory. Democrats have assured us that only citizens would be allowed to vote, and any non citizens would be stricken from the voter lists after thorough crosschecking if they tried to register.
As news of the ballot scandal continues to spread through Oregon, a new problem is rearing its head for the Democrats and those in charge of elections: A legal immigrant, but non-citizen, who is going through the process to become a citizen, has evidently been receiving ballots.
This whistleblower has come forward to tell her story about how she started receiving ballots in the mail, addressed to her, after she had changed her address with the DMV and postal service, both of which apparently have the power to input data that affects one’s voter registration.
She wanted to stay anonymous in the video interview, but enough paperwork was provided to validate her claims. She had no clue she had been registered to vote, never said she
Did she vote? No? Then where is the "fraud"? All I see is an easily rectified clerical error.

She could have! That is fraud.
No, it isn't fraud until she actually votes. All she had to do is call the registrar, state she is a non citizen who got erroneously registered and she would be cancelled. No fraud committed.

Listen Seabitch, there was an opportunity for her to vote if she kept her mouth shut. How many other illegals are in the same situation? How many have called and asked they be removed for the voting rolls? How many voted anyway? You can't answer any of those questions honestly.
If you walk by an open jewelry case and don't take anything, theft has not still occured. If she had voted, SHE would have done so knowingly and therefore she would have committed a felony. None of that happened so it is simply a clerical error, not fraud.
In her instance, yes. But what about the thousands of others that may have occurred?

That being said, this person should be on her way to be being deported. Illegals getting driver's licenses lead directly to this problem.

Before, if you caught someone driving without a license and found out they were illegal, they would get a fast trip out of the country. It would also cut down on illegals working.
Why do you assume that the individual is "illegal"? Are you aware that non citizens can get driver's licenses in all 50 states?

Did she vote? No? Then where is the "fraud"? All I see is an easily rectified clerical error.

She could have! That is fraud.
No, it isn't fraud until she actually votes. All she had to do is call the registrar, state she is a non citizen who got erroneously registered and she would be cancelled. No fraud committed.

Listen Seabitch, there was an opportunity for her to vote if she kept her mouth shut. How many other illegals are in the same situation? How many have called and asked they be removed for the voting rolls? How many voted anyway? You can't answer any of those questions honestly.
If you walk by an open jewelry case and don't take anything, theft has not still occured. If she had voted, SHE would have done so knowingly and therefore she would have committed a felony. None of that happened so it is simply a clerical error, not fraud.
Only a moron would believe that nothing would ever be stolen from an open jewelry case.
So you're saying you have no personal morals or honor? Not shocked.

/———/ The Texas Supreme Court has ruled that lack of immunity to the coronavirus does not qualify as a physical disability granting people the right to vote by mail.

The Texas Supreme Court has ruled that lack of immunity to the coronavirus does not qualify as a physical disability granting people the right to vote by mail.
Everyone should be allowed to vote by mail. Or on the internet. Whatever it takes to get more people to vote. Election days should be national holidays.

More Trumpist idiocy on "voter fraud". The only source you have is Gateway Pundit, one of the biggest sources of right-wing lies and disinformation on the net.

Then to boot, talkng the article as true, we are talking about one person. One person! Some how that is a grand conspiracy.

You Trumpers are loons.
I know you aren't all that bright yet even so you aren't doubting or trying to disprove this woman's story.
You can't disprove it.
One person's story does not make a conspiracy nor does it disprove the fact that if this happened to one person then it's likely to have happened to others.

You and other leftists are very angry and touchy about this all. It makes me wonder why.

The Texas Supreme Court has ruled that lack of immunity to the coronavirus does not qualify as a physical disability granting people the right to vote by mail.
Everyone should be allowed to vote by mail. Or on the internet. Whatever it takes to get more people to vote. Election days should be national holidays.
Not if it allows voter fraud, and it does.

I don't personally believe that this is purposeful voter fraud by the state but most likely clerical error by individual at the DMV when she went in to get her license. You hear about these things happening on the news every now and then but it's not as common as the article in the opening comments makes it out to be.

Obama said that when an illegal votes they become a citizen

Forum List

Back