MORE FRAUD IN OREGON: Non-Citizen Steps Forward, Tells How Oregon Automatically Registered Her To Vote Via Motor Voter Bill And Vote-By-Mail

The TDS morons keep claiming there's no evidence of voter fraud, yet the evidence just keeps rolling in:

“I just want to highlight to American citizens this does happen. I don’t know why there’s this blind belief that it cannot happen. It does happen, it happened to me,” says a woman who has come forward to tell the story about how she, as a non citizen, ended up getting registered to vote without even knowing it, and had ballots sent to her.
Ever since the advent of vote-by-mail, elections integrity activists have pointed out all the different ways that such a system could be compromis While rumors have circulated for years that illegal aliens and non citizens were voting, most of the evidence pointing to such has been circumstantial, with few traces of actual hard evidence.
Equally, Democrats have long praised the system of mail-in ballots, and have dismissed any concerns about voter fraud as some right wing conspiracy theory. Democrats have assured us that only citizens would be allowed to vote, and any non citizens would be stricken from the voter lists after thorough crosschecking if they tried to register.
As news of the ballot scandal continues to spread through Oregon, a new problem is rearing its head for the Democrats and those in charge of elections: A legal immigrant, but non-citizen, who is going through the process to become a citizen, has evidently been receiving ballots.
This whistleblower has come forward to tell her story about how she started receiving ballots in the mail, addressed to her, after she had changed her address with the DMV and postal service, both of which apparently have the power to input data that affects one’s voter registration.
She wanted to stay anonymous in the video interview, but enough paperwork was provided to validate her claims. She had no clue she had been registered to vote, never said she
Did she vote? No? Then where is the "fraud"? All I see is an easily rectified clerical error.

She could have! That is fraud.
No, it isn't fraud until she actually votes. All she had to do is call the registrar, state she is a non citizen who got erroneously registered and she would be cancelled. No fraud committed.

Listen Seabitch, there was an opportunity for her to vote if she kept her mouth shut. How many other illegals are in the same situation? How many have called and asked they be removed for the voting rolls? How many voted anyway? You can't answer any of those questions honestly.
If you walk by an open jewelry case and don't take anything, theft has not still occured. If she had voted, SHE would have done so knowingly and therefore she would have committed a felony. None of that happened so it is simply a clerical error, not fraud.

The TDS morons keep claiming there's no evidence of voter fraud, yet the evidence just keeps rolling in:

“I just want to highlight to American citizens this does happen. I don’t know why there’s this blind belief that it cannot happen. It does happen, it happened to me,” says a woman who has come forward to tell the story about how she, as a non citizen, ended up getting registered to vote without even knowing it, and had ballots sent to her.
Ever since the advent of vote-by-mail, elections integrity activists have pointed out all the different ways that such a system could be compromis While rumors have circulated for years that illegal aliens and non citizens were voting, most of the evidence pointing to such has been circumstantial, with few traces of actual hard evidence.
Equally, Democrats have long praised the system of mail-in ballots, and have dismissed any concerns about voter fraud as some right wing conspiracy theory. Democrats have assured us that only citizens would be allowed to vote, and any non citizens would be stricken from the voter lists after thorough crosschecking if they tried to register.
As news of the ballot scandal continues to spread through Oregon, a new problem is rearing its head for the Democrats and those in charge of elections: A legal immigrant, but non-citizen, who is going through the process to become a citizen, has evidently been receiving ballots.
This whistleblower has come forward to tell her story about how she started receiving ballots in the mail, addressed to her, after she had changed her address with the DMV and postal service, both of which apparently have the power to input data that affects one’s voter registration.
She wanted to stay anonymous in the video interview, but enough paperwork was provided to validate her claims. She had no clue she had been registered to vote, never said she

The gateway pundit. Nuff said. You have 999,999 to go.
That's a valid argument only among TDS morons.

You have TDS. It shows when you demonstrate your stupidity and every post displays your stupidity.
TDS is something only leftwingers can have.

TDS infects Trump supporters. It causes them to say stupid things. You are the proof of that.

PROGS-speak there's not a deep state as well. PROGS are just deep thinkers is all, we can only hope to keep pace.

Impossible, OP.

Board liberals swear that voter fraud isn’t a thing.

Trump's own board found no evidence of voter fraud.

Bullshit! State's Secretaries of States refused to provide the required info. That is why the commission was disbanded. Why do you lie? I know! It's pathological due to TDS.

That included Republican states as well. The commission was disbanded because they could find no evidence of widespread fraud. You are the liar. You have TDS because you are dumb as you demonstrate every day.

Did she vote? No? Then where is the "fraud"? All I see is an easily rectified clerical error.

She didn't. There is no evidence that this was anything but a bureaucratic mixup.

No, it isn't fraud until she actually votes. All she had to do is call the registrar, state she is a non citizen who got erroneously registered and she would be cancelled. No fraud committed.

Listen Seabitch, there was an opportunity for her to vote if she kept her mouth shut. How many other illegals are in the same situation? How many have called and asked they be removed for the voting rolls? How many voted anyway? You can't answer any of those questions honestly.

There is not a bit of evidence to support your claim. You can't answer the question.

Attachments

• 1590553174918.png
    1590553174918.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 20

If you walk by an open jewelry case and don't take anything, theft has not still occured. If she had voted, SHE would have done so knowingly and therefore she would have committed a felony. None of that happened so it is simply a clerical error, not fraud.
In her instance, yes. But what about the thousands of others that may have occurred?

That being said, this person should be on her way to be being deported. Illegals getting driver's licenses lead directly to this problem.

Before, if you caught someone driving without a license and found out they were illegal, they would get a fast trip out of the country. It would also cut down on illegals working.

Impossible, OP.

Board liberals swear that voter fraud isn’t a thing.

Trump's own board found no evidence of voter fraud.

Bullshit! State's Secretaries of States refused to provide the required info. That is why the commission was disbanded. Why do you lie? I know! It's pathological due to TDS.

That included Republican states as well. The commission was disbanded because they could find no evidence of widespread fraud. You are the liar. You have TDS because you are dumb as you demonstrate every day.

You are full of shit. Educate yourself, dumbass!

There is not a bit of evidence to support your claim. You can't answer the question.
Of course there is no evidence. That why it is called voter fraud. Who is going to expose themselves?

There is absolutely no evidence that your brain is functioning either. Not a coherent thought passes out of it.

Wow. One person maybe had their vote compromised and all of a sudden, mail-in voting is completely fraudulent. Flush out your head gear, dude!

Wow. One person maybe had their vote compromised and all of a sudden, mail-in voting is completely fraudulent. Flush out your head gear, dude!
How about the 83 mail-in ballots mailed to the same address?

How about -- not an issue in my mind. How about -- Trump lies, people die!

I have a better one - TDS - a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

I have a better one - TDS - a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Trumf -- THE STUPIDEST POTUS IN OUR HISTORY. Makes W. look like a gosh darn Rhodes Scholar by comparison!

More Trumpist idiocy on "voter fraud". The only source you have is Gateway Pundit, one of the biggest sources of right-wing lies and disinformation on the net.

Then to boot, talkng the article as true, we are talking about one person. One person! Some how that is a grand conspiracy.

You Trumpers are loons.
No one claimed it was a grand conspiracy ya loon.

Democrats aren't capable of anything "grand"

Idk they've had some grand fuckups

The gateway pundit. Nuff said. You have 999,999 to go.
That's a valid argument only among TDS morons.

You have TDS. It shows when you demonstrate your stupidity and every post displays your stupidity.
TDS is something only leftwingers can have.

TDS infects Trump supporters. It causes them to say stupid things. You are the proof of that.
Nope. We aren't deranged in the slightest when it comes to Trump. What "stupid things" are you referring to, that your coup failed?

Of course there is no evidence. That why it is called voter fraud. Who is going to expose themselves?

There is absolutely no evidence that your brain is functioning either. Not a coherent thought passes out of it.
The Dims are doing everything in their power to ensure that there won't ever be any evidence.

Only a moron would believe that nothing would ever be stolen from an open jewelry case.

Forum List

Back