Mob of Philly teens beat elderly Black man to DEATH, police release video and photos to seek public help

Black criminality has been talked about ad nauseam. Get a life and stop spending your days looking for a black crime to race bait.
bull sh:t. No one is looking for it, we are trying to avoid it and wish it wasn't happening thousands of times a weekend. We have other problems in this country that need fixed yet we have to contend with the violence you seem to condone or at least pretend is not important. Ifeel sorry for the decent black folks in America who have to live with this shit because of people like you.

This is horrible. This generation of youths fear nothing nor do they have empathy. Poor old man probably tried to hold them accountable and they took that as an “attack” or sign of disrespect.
The thing is, you RARELY see a mob of whites beating someone to death like this. I don't think I ever have.

This isn't a "teen" problem. This is a black cultural problem.

Shhhh, be quiet. These poor deprived kids are the great great great great etc grandchildren of slaves. They're making things right. Shhhh.

I'm not "blaming the victim," but ehats a 72 year old man doing out at 3 am. Nothing good happens after midnight.

Between this and the other senseless beating caught on tape the other day - a black man followed three women and attacked them for no reason - I’m rethinking my vacation to Philly next month. Seriously. These soft-on-crime Democrat cities are hellholes.

Between this and the other senseless beating caught on tape the other day - a black man followed three women and attacked them for no reason - I’m rethinking my vacation to Philly next month. Seriously. These soft-on-crime Democrat cities are hellholes.
You nailed it on the soft on crime Democrat cities. And then when people stay out of the Baltimores, Philadelphias, New Yorks , and Detroits, they are just being racist. Clean up your cities, Dems.

Everybody knows, with out doubts, most crime is among the races, why does this surprise you?
Cause it show most black on black crime,

Where I hear to tell you about Mob crimes. White men beating white men. Look at tramp he got audit from the IRS for men he doesn't like.
You are an absolute idiot. Congratulations.

Forum List

Back