12 teens beat man in ‘animalistic’ attack outside gas station, Ohio officials say

Lisa exhibits an incredible dexterity in attempting to show that when it comes to ugly stereotypes of Black people, it’s always different than with Jews or Asians or any other group.

I think it’s important to note that Lisa either ignores or is unaware of the very ugly history behind these stereotypes and how it is perpetuated when she makes the argument that these stereotypes hold true for the group but people as individuals might be different.

She has noted before that many stereotypes are based on a kernel of truth (what she calls “data”) that is then taken and applied to the entire group as an inherent attribute.

For example, many stereotypes concerning Jews have to do with the fact that among the very few occupations open to them historically was money lending and banking (because it was considered a sinful occupation by the dominant faiths). That occupation, by its nature, lends itself to greed, penny-pinching and fraud, thus leading to that derogatory stereotype. Now, interestingly, Jews are over-represented in white collar crime. In fact, they even recognize this with humor.

We can similarly deconstruct ugly stereotypes about Asians, Mexicans, Native Americans etc.

If Lisa were honest, she would apply the same standard here as she does with Blacks and crime, but that could a bridge too far.

The vast majority of Blacks do not engage in violent crime and the vast majority of Jews do not engage in white collar crime. In fact, the vast majority of Americans do not engage in any crime at all. So when Lisa speaks of Blacks having a violent crime rate “5 times” that of Whites, she is talking about maybe 2% of the Black population.

So why then does Lisa think these stereotypes accurately depict an entire group as the norm rather than the exception?

Lisa exhibits an incredible dexterity in attempting to show that when it comes to ugly stereotypes of Black people, it’s always different than with Jews or Asians or any other group.

I think it’s important to note that Lisa either ignores or is unaware of the very ugly history behind these stereotypes and how it is perpetuated when she makes the argument that these stereotypes hold true for the group but people as individuals might be different.

She has noted before that many stereotypes are based on a kernel of truth (what she calls “data”) that is then taken and applied to the entire group as an inherent attribute.

For example, many stereotypes concerning Jews have to do with the fact that among the very few occupations open to them historically was money lending and banking (because it was considered a sinful occupation by the dominant faiths). That occupation, by its nature, lends itself to greed, penny-pinching and fraud, thus leading to that derogatory stereotype. Now, interestingly, Jews are over-represented in white collar crime. In fact, they even recognize this with humor.

We can similarly deconstruct ugly stereotypes about Asians, Mexicans, Native Americans etc.

If Lisa were honest, she would apply the same standard here as she does with Blacks and crime, but that could a bridge too far.

The vast majority of Blacks do not engage in violent crime and the vast majority of Jews do not engage in white collar crime. In fact, the vast majority of Americans do not engage in any crime at all. So when Lisa speaks of Blacks having a violent crime rate “5 times” that of Whites, she is talking about maybe 2% of the Black population.

So why then does Lisa think these stereotypes accurately depict an entire group as the norm rather than the exception?
Blacks really do have a sky high crime rate, so it is not a stereotype.

You still don’t understand what data is, nor do you understand about individual attributes vs statistics regarding a group. You are too focused on implying I’m a racist…..with your Lisa this, and Lisa that.

You still don’t understand what data is, nor do you understand about individual attributes vs statistics regarding a group. You are too focused on implying I’m a racist…..with your Lisa this, and Lisa that.
I suspect I have better understanding of it than you do and I know when it can be misused to promote negative stereotypes. When pushed on difficult topics, rather than discuss it you default to this.

Since you don’t like me using “Lisa” as opposed to a direct reply, why on earth did you start off with that? I think it’s rather stupid, but I went along with it.

When it comes to individual attributes vs. statistics regarding a group…you misuse those statistics to promote racist stereotypes. I gave you a good example to counter that, ie Jews and white collar crime but I don’t think you get it or it doesn’t fit your narrative.

If you are going to use statistics to assign a characteristic to an entire group, then it should at least be a characteristic of the majority of that group.

Blacks really do have a sky high crime rate, so it is not a stereotype.

How is it not a stereotype when the majority of the Black population do not engage in violent crime?

Do you account for other variables that influence crime such as class, economy, unemployment, urbanity, community investment, social and historical processes?

How is it not a stereotype when the majority of the Black population do not engage in violent crime?

Do you account for other variables that influence crime such as class, economy, unemployment, urbanity, community investment, social and historical processes?
Crime is crime ( If Societally motivated or Ethnically exacerbated )

U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice ProgramsBureau of Justice Statistics November 2011

Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008Annual Rates for 2009 and 2010Alexia Cooper and Erica L. Smith, BJS Statisticians

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008— Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicidevictims and off enders. Th e victimization rate for blacks (27.8per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per100,000). Th e off ending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)

Negroes have always been characterized by high crime rates, Characteristics that enabled their ancestors to thrive in sub Saharan Africa cause many of them to earn felony convictions in civilized countries.

Orientals and Jews have low crime rates, even when they are poor.

Last edited:
I suspect I have better understanding of it than you do and I know when it can be misused to promote negative stereotypes. When pushed on difficult topics, rather than discuss it you default to this.

Since you don’t like me using “Lisa” as opposed to a direct reply, why on earth did you start off with that? I think it’s rather stupid, but I went along with it.

When it comes to individual attributes vs. statistics regarding a group…you misuse those statistics to promote racist stereotypes. I gave you a good example to counter that, ie Jews and white collar crime but I don’t think you get it or it doesn’t fit your narrative.

If you are going to use statistics to assign a characteristic to an entire group, then it should at least be a characteristic of the majority of that group.
National Library of Medicine

We estimate that 3 % of the total U.S. adult population and 15 % of the African American adult male population has ever been to prison; people with felony convictions account for 8 % of all adults and 33 % of the African American adult male population.

Because many criminals are not apprehended, I suspect that the percentage of black males who have committed felonies is quite a bit higher than 33%.

The ugly history behind the black stereotype is that Negroes really do tend to be much less intelligent than whites and Orientals. They have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy. These tendencies have always characterized them.

It is wise to take precautions with young black men one does not know who are not obviously dressed for work or church. Even Jesse Jackson knows this.

jesse-jackson-625630.jpg

Coyote, when I was young I too made excuses for blacks. When I go older I got tired of making excuses for them. Now I am tired of hearing them.

Oye. But I do NOT assign a characteristic to an entire group. If you could be open-minded, without your bias against me, you might see that. I gave a perfect example upthread.

Assigning a characteristic to an entire group would mean thinking each person in that group has it. If a black applied for a job, a racist would think “nope….don’t want him because blacks commit crimes.” You still need to take each individual as an individual.

That doesn’t mean that stating data that blacks, as a group, commit violent crime at 5x the rate as whites is racist. It’s just a fact.

Now, to continue, you bring up that Jews commit more white-collar crimes. Let’s assume that is true. Would that be 1 in 10,000 Jews?? It’s still exceedingly rare.

With blacks, your attempt to say that 98% of them have not committed crimes, that’s just a lie: 28% of black men have been incarcerated at one point in their lives.

Stereotypes are based on what is really true. Jews and Orientals are not considered to be stupid, criminal, and sexually irresponsible.
Sadly, Coyote enjoys pointing out negatives about Jews - like the Jewish mobsters of the 1930s. Probably 1 million Jews came here during the Great Immigration - impoverished and uneducated - and a minuscule percentage became mobsters.

The fact remains that 99% of those impoverished Jews were law-abiding, raised their children, and those children became successful and educated adults.

The ugly history behind the black stereotype is that Negroes really do tend to be much less intelligent than whites and Orientals. They have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy. These tendencies have always characterized them.

It is wise to take precautions with young black men one does not know who are not obviously dressed for work or church. Even Jesse Jackson knows this.

View attachment 821907

Coyote, when I was young I too made excuses for blacks. When I go older I got tired of making excuses for them. Now I am tired of hearing them.
One time I got lost in a poor area of a Democrat city, at midnight, and I saw five black youths coming toward me from down the street. While I would have been scared if it were five whites, I was MORE scared that it was five blacks. Going by statistics, they would be more likely to commit a crime against me than whites. It’s just math.

P.S. They DID commit a crime.

One time I got lost in a poor area of a Democrat city, at midnight, and I saw five black youths coming toward me from down the street. While I would have been scared if it were five whites, I was MORE scared that it was five blacks. Going by statistics, they would be more likely to commit a crime against me than whites. It’s just math.

P.S. They DID commit a crime.
The vast majority of cities are governed by Democrats. That is because well educated whites usually vote Democrat.

The vast majority of cities are governed by Democrats. That is because well educated whites usually vote Democrat.
And look at the state of those cities: Detroit, Baltimore, NY, Washington DC, etc., etc.: all cesspools of crime, due to the Democrats’ soft-on-crime approach and, more recently, the coddling of blacks who commit the crimes.

And look at the state of those cities: Detroit, Baltimore, NY, Washington DC, etc., etc.: all cesspools of crime, due to the Democrats’ soft-on-crime approach and, more recently, the coddling of blacks who commit the crimes.
Blacks have high crime rates even in Republican run cities.

Nevertheless, I am in favor of a criminal justice system that is several times harsher than even Republicans are advocating. Social reform and social welfare spending never reduced the crime rate. The only thing that works is punishment, lots and lots of punishment.

Last edited:
As long as lefty&libs, falsely propagate that ALL human beings are the same, and that there are no racial/cultural and moral differences amongst humans - this issue will never be solved in a constructive manner.

Purposely and ignorantly denying the FACT, that Africans in general are far more racist, tribal minded/obsessed and behold a very different interpretation towards morals, and are therefore extremely destructive towards their own societies, even within their own countries, then non-Africans - makes these issues even more precarious.

To resort towards defaming those people who point out these facts as being racists, right up to terming them Nazis is the well known Lefty&Lib exercised procedure.
It is therefore futile and a pure wast of time to discuss such matters with Lefty&Libs.

Lefty&Libs have successfully and utterly destroyed previous rich and thriving societies in former Rhodesia and today's South-Africa, right down to e.g. Libya and Syria - whilst propagating their faked version of racial equality and freedom. Just as Africans they also do not refrain from destroying their immediate neighborhood and others livelihood - see Chicago or any other major city they control or are able to manipulate the respective government administrations and undermine the existing Law&Order principles.

Forum List

Back