Good or bad customer service?

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
O'Reilly Auto employee got attacked by a customer. Employee gets up and gets gun from behind counter and shoots customer then gives her a nice little head stomping.

Much to do about nothing, you got any good stories about Mass murders by gun.
I imagine you had to search hi and low for that one.

Paulding County Sheriff’s Office

June 29, 2020 · Dallas, GA ·

Assault at O’Reilly’s Auto Parts: Detectives Need Your Help

On June 22, 2020 at approximately 4:21 PM there was an assault at the O’Reilly’s Auto Parts store on East Paulding Drive. The suspect assaulted an employee after a dispute over the price of an item. As a result of the assault, the victim was left with significant leg injuries.

The suspect is described as a white male, 5’6” - 5’8” tall, bald, with multiple tattoos, and appeared to be in his 30’s - 40’s. He was la…
See more

I don't think the mom that was talked about would approve.

Did you notice the guy filming walked out of there with a free battery lol.
The suspect is described as a white male, 5’6” - 5’8” tall, bald, with multiple tattoos, and appeared to be in his 30’s - 40’s. He was last..
probably a republican.

The suspect is described as a white male, 5’6” - 5’8” tall, bald, with multiple tattoos, and appeared to be in his 30’s - 40’s. He was last..
probably a republican.
You should go find him penny. Do a citizens arrest

O'Reilly Auto employee got attacked by a customer. Employee gets up and gets gun from behind counter and shoots customer then gives her a nice little head stomping.

giphy-2905200338.gif

Approved!!!

That's appalling.

That's appalling.
There is video of this type of thing all over the place. Just a few days ago, a massive and destructive riot broke out at a fast food place in New York because the customer was mad they were charging $1.59 for extra sauce.

The cause is the soft-on-crime attitude by liberals. The thugs know they won’t be punished.

It‘s turning into Lord of the Flies more and more every day.

There is video of this type of thing all over the place. Just a few days ago, a massive and destructive riot broke out at a fast food place in New York because the customer was mad they were charging $1.59 for extra sauce.

The cause is the soft-on-crime attitude by liberals. The thugs know they won’t be punished.

It‘s turning into Lord of the Flies more and more every day.
Yeah, I saw that. I'm aware. Fun filled fact: I am a liberal. I'm not a Democrat. Being a liberal means you have an open mind but not so open that your brain falls out. Ok?

I just posted links a few days ago to the changes that had occurred in Chicago regarding "soft on crime" policies. Again, I'm aware.

Paulding County Sheriff’s Office

June 29, 2020 · Dallas, GA ·

Assault at O’Reilly’s Auto Parts: Detectives Need Your Help

On June 22, 2020 at approximately 4:21 PM there was an assault at the O’Reilly’s Auto Parts store on East Paulding Drive. The suspect assaulted an employee after a dispute over the price of an item. As a result of the assault, the victim was left with significant leg injuries.

The suspect is described as a white male, 5’6” - 5’8” tall, bald, with multiple tattoos, and appeared to be in his 30’s - 40’s. He was la…
See more

Got anything thats current?
And your link is worthless.

Forum List

Back