How has your marriage been hurt?

The problem lies in the fact that Sexual perverts and deviants such as homos, shemales, and yes, even pedophiles, want to justify their lusts by their counterfeit "marriages" sorry, but marriage by design, MUST be one man-one woman exclusively.
Nobody gives a shit about your religious bigotry.
All people are equal under the law.
Jesus too.
He said god loves all his children and you should as well. ;)

Nobody gives a shit about your religious bigotry.
All people are equal under the law.
Jesus too.
He said god loves all his children and you should as well.
Not Biblically accurate, but as a reprobate unsaved man facing the Wrath of G-d, allow me to give you the truth. Not every person is a child of G-d. ONLY those who have repented and have been born again qualify according to John 1:12. Romans Chapter 6 states that the wicked, including fornicators, adulterers, homosexuals, effeminate, drunks, and liars will NOT inherit the Kingdom of G-d. And G-d Himself is an exclusive, not inclusive G-d. And as Christians saved by G-d's grace, it is our obligation, honor, and great pleasure to convey His absolute and inviolate Truth to the World.

Not Biblically accurate, but as a reprobate unsaved man facing the Wrath of G-d, allow me to give you the truth. Not every person is a child of G-d. ONLY those who have repented and have been born again qualify according to John 1:12. Romans Chapter 6 states that the wicked, including fornicators, adulterers, homosexuals, effeminate, drunks, and liars will NOT inherit the Kingdom of G-d. And G-d Himself is an exclusive, not inclusive G-d.
Nobody cares. :blahblah:
Your bigotry will not be allowed.

You'd better care! It's you that's putting your eternal soul in jeopardy because you refuse to accept G-d and His ONLY provision for your salvation.
This is the point where your retardation makes you irrelevant.
We live in a civil society governed by laws. Not a theocracy. Not by your feels or your faith. Those are personal.
Laws are public. For all people. Even those you may disagree with.

This is the point where your retardation makes you irrelevant.
We live in a civil society governed by laws. Not a theocracy. Not by your feels or your faith. Those are personal.
Laws are public. For all people. Even those you may disagree with.
The true Christian faith is NOT only nor exclusively personal. We are called to proclaim the Truth in accordance with Matthew 28:18-20

The true Christian faith is NOT only nor exclusively personal. We are called to proclaim the Truth in accordance with Matthew 28:18-20
Nobody cares.
You’re literally stupid with this shit.
You are why people dislike Christians. You can’t function without it.

Not Biblically accurate, but as a reprobate unsaved man facing the Wrath of G-d, allow me to give you the truth. Not every person is a child of G-d. ONLY those who have repented and have been born again qualify according to John 1:12. Romans Chapter 6 states that the wicked, including fornicators, adulterers, homosexuals, effeminate, drunks, and liars will NOT inherit the Kingdom of G-d. And G-d Himself is an exclusive, not inclusive G-d. And as Christians saved by G-d's grace, it is our obligation, honor, and great pleasure to convey His absolute and inviolate Truth to the WorWorld
don't forget Uber wealthy people. They aren't finding the kingdom. Of heaven neither. The prosperity principle is false.

You’re going to have to show me that one.

As I assumed, you never read your bible.

1 Peter 2:18 Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh

Colossians 3:22 Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to curry their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord.

Ephesians 6:5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

Exodus 21:1 “Now these are the rules that you shall set before them. 2 When you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve six years, and in the seventh he shall go out free, for nothing. 3 If he comes in single, he shall go out single; if he comes in married, then his wife shall go out with him. 4 If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out alone. 5 But if the slave plainly says, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free,’ 6 then his master shall bring him to God, and he shall bring him to the door or the doorpost. And his master shall bore his ear through with an awl, and he shall be his slave forever. 7 “When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do

Not Biblically accurate, but as a reprobate unsaved man facing the Wrath of G-d, allow me to give you the truth. Not every person is a child of G-d. ONLY those who have repented and have been born again qualify according to John 1:12. Romans Chapter 6 states that the wicked, including fornicators, adulterers, homosexuals, effeminate, drunks, and liars will NOT inherit the Kingdom of G-d. And G-d Himself is an exclusive, not inclusive G-d. And as Christians saved by G-d's grace, it is our obligation, honor, and great pleasure to convey His absolute and inviolate Truth to the World.

Yet we regularly elect fornicators, adulterers, and liars as president of the country.

If you agree with me that it shouldn't happen, why would you call it a diversion?
The reason it is happening is because the left bastardized the legal concept of discrimination based on similarly situated individuals so they could equate an anus with a vagina.

You’re not very sharp.

Because the slippery slope you said would never happen if we change the meaning of “similarly situated”, has happened. This change to accommodate the few, has directly lead to men in woman’s sports and women’s private areas.

That is definitely worse.

Three posted this was fake news. Not one actually gave a reason it was fake.

Interesting

Forum List

Back