How has your marriage been hurt?

The reason it is happening is because the left bastardized the legal concept of discrimination based on similarly situated individuals so they could equate an anus with a vagina.

You’re not very sharp.

Really? Is that why Trump did it? The "left" made him do it?

As I assumed, you never read your bible.

1 Peter 2:18 Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh

Colossians 3:22 Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to curry their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord.

Ephesians 6:5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

Exodus 21:1 “Now these are the rules that you shall set before them. 2 When you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve six years, and in the seventh he shall go out free, for nothing. 3 If he comes in single, he shall go out single; if he comes in married, then his wife shall go out with him. 4 If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out alone. 5 But if the slave plainly says, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free,’ 6 then his master shall bring him to God, and he shall bring him to the door or the doorpost. And his master shall bore his ear through with an awl, and he shall be his slave forever. 7 “When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do
Its true that slavery existed in the Old Testament

And still existed the time of Jesus on earth

But it was the power and authority of Jesus that led to abolishing slavery in countries ruled by Christians

So it's OK as long as you don't pretend to be a woman?
Part of the slippery slope. How is a straight man less similarly situated to a trans woman, than a trans woman to a biological woman?

Clue, they’re not any less, and if it’s discriminatory to keep trans women out of biological women’s private areas, than it’s equally discriminatory to prohibit biological men from private areas that trans women are allowed.

You’ll fight this, but to do so blows up your entire argument on same sex marriage.

Gotta love it!

Part of the slippery slope. How is a straight man less similarly situated to a trans woman, than a trans woman to a biological woman?

Clue, they’re not any less, and if it’s discriminatory to keep trans women out of biological women’s private areas, than it’s equally discriminatory to prohibit biological men from private areas that trans women are allowed.

You’ll fight this, but to do so blows up your entire argument on same sex marriage.

Gotta love it!

I'll fight this? LOL. I'm not the one making excuses or pimping for one who has actually done it.

I think people like you dislike Christian’s because the point out just how flawed a human you are. And I’m an atheist
Nope.People dislike fake christians like you Norm. You may well believe your nutty creed but it doesnt make you a christian.
Im going out now to sell my daughter into slavery. Biblical style.

The reason it is happening is because the left bastardized the legal concept of discrimination based on similarly situated individuals so they could equate an anus with a vagina.

You’re not very sharp.
Yep. Claiming discrimination based on a behavior that can be changed rather than race which cannot is insulting to those who face it day in and day out. This is one of the reasons why most minorities are socially Conservative.

I think people like you dislike Christian’s because the point out just how flawed a human you are. And I’m an atheist
No.
I’m not afraid of my flaws. Flaws are part of being human. Accepting them and trying to do better is all anyone can do.
I’m just not down for kissing the ass of the one who made me flawed yet expects me to find a way not to be or I will burn for eternity. Sounds like an asshole.

No.
I’m not afraid of my flaws. Flaws are part of being human. Accepting them and trying to do better is all anyone can do.
I’m just not down for kissing the ass of the one who made me flawed yet expects me to find a way not to be or I will burn for eternity. Sounds like an asshole.
G-d made you in His image, including having the free will to choose either Him or yourself.

Forum List

Back