Mike Tyson coming out of retirement at 53???

Maybe Michael Spinks and Larry Holmes are asking for a return bout, and Iron Mike doesn't want to look like a sissy by turning them down? I can see a Senior Division of the WBC emerging.

I remember jumping on the 32 bus in Boston going down Hyde Park Ave. Peter McNeely jumps on the bus , 12 years after the Tyson fight, he looked homesless, high, said he was going to pick up his girls friends car, poor guy. Seemed like a nice guy

He can do whatever he wishes so long as he keeps doing Mike Tyson Mysteries. That show is a riot.

I could see him doing an exhibition

Maybe a Senior Circuit

Honestly, though, I think Tyson should be banned.

As entertaining as he is, his fight with Holyfield, in which he bit Holyfield twice, should keep him out of the game...

Insane but I would pay to watch

Actually, Iron Mike is going back into the ring, but into the Professional Wrestling ring, not boxing. He's apparently signed with All Elite Wrestling. Following in the footsteps of the Tremendous boxing champion of the 1930's, Primo Carnera who had a Hall of Fame quality wrestling career after his boxing days were over.

I could see him doing an exhibition

Maybe a Senior Circuit
i thought i heard thats what they were going to be......exhibition fights.....
Even today I wouldn’t want to be the other exhibitionist in the ring with Tyson after getting a good lick in on him. He’s still got a vicious left hook for his age and likely more loose screws upstairs now than in his heydays.

Honestly, though, I think Tyson should be banned.

As entertaining as he is, his fight with Holyfield, in which he bit Holyfield twice, should keep him out of the game...
I can't understand why Mike Tyson did something like that to Evander Holyfield.... :( :dunno:
He was hungry and needed a snack . Think of it like a trail mix when you hike, a quick shot of protein/carbs will get you to the top of the hill !

If people will pay for such a spectacle then it's a viable concept. I can't see many people putting down
money however especially considering how much a Pay Per View event costs...even a discounted one.

Forum List

Back