Mike Tyson to fight Jake Paul on Netflix

I have a semi professional involvement in gambling on Boxing matches .
This is obviously a Stunt Event rather than a contest and it would be amazing if it was not scripted to produce at least one other fight .
Either they will somehow arrange a draw, or , one will throw a Fake injury to get the repeat match .
A best of three cannot be discounted , depending on how the rehearsed first bout is received

WTH? Tyson is almost 60 years old. This is ridiculous, but I guess he needs the money.

I think Tyson will beat him.

Tyson has something few boxers do and that's a warriors spirit. Tyson is nothing short of a modern day gladiator. It's in his DNA to be a vicious fighter. Jake might have youth and some skill but that gets leveled out by Tyson's drive and fire.

Here is a video clip of him recently training. Takes everything his sparring partner has to not get knocked down.

There is no amount of money in the world that would be enough for me to fight him even for 30 seconds and I was in the rangers and 20 years younger than him. Best case scenario is I end up in the ICU with permanent brain damage.

But there is a chance Tyson loses. But a likely scenario is, this will be a scripted fight and be a draw or something. This is probably just a big publicity stunt.

We all know who is going to win it but both fighters would be going to make very good money out of this.

Of course, as this is boxing, a grim announcement was made the day before Joshua faced Ngannou. On 20 July, Jake Paul, the YouTube influencer turned boxer, will fight Tyson in “a blockbuster exhibition” at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. It is predicted that the stunt of a bout, to be streamed live on Netflix, will draw a crowd of 80,000 and generate more than $100m. Tyson will have just turned 58.

Maybe if Tyson kills him it will put an end to this. But I doubt it.

If Tyson was 50 he probably would beat Paul. But being that he’s 57 years old I don’t think he has a chance

Paul will either beat a man 30 years older than he is, or he will be beaten by a man 30 years older than he is. Either way, Paul does not come out looking good.

I don't think Paul will beat Tyson no matter how old he is. Tyson is still coaching fighters. The last guy he trained almost beat Tyson Fury. Tyson might not be as fast as he was but I bet he's still faster and has more power than Paul.

Just remember how Holyfield embarrassed Tyson. Or how Buster Douglas did it. Or every fighter after Buster Douglas. Mike Tyson lost it after Buster Douglas.

If Paul watches those tapes, it's clear how to frustrate Mike.

I suspect this is a sparing match. Paul will land some shots but not embarrass Mike. Stick and move. Mike's slow and old.

Man I wish this fight was for real and Mike was in great shape and looking to whip him. But I doubt it. Like, bad blood. I wish. That'd be interesting. But these Paul gus are all about $. This is certainly interesting. We are all rooting for Mike to knock his head off. Punch to the stomach uppercut.

1710814948359.png

I don't think Paul will beat Tyson no matter how old he is. Tyson is still coaching fighters. The last guy he trained almost beat Tyson Fury. Tyson might not be as fast as he was but I bet he's still faster and has more power than Paul.
If Tyson somehow will be able to beat Paul, it would be one of the BIGGEST UPSETS in boxing history.

Paul has fought two professional boxers. And lost to one of them.
I have seen videos of tyson training and he is still a badass. His strength and speed is not one of a 60 year old. His stamina might not be as great as it once was, but if he connects with a good one, like his monstrous uppercut, jake is going down.
I hope tyson beats the shit out of him.

Paul has fought two professional boxers. And lost to one of them.
I have seen videos of tyson training and he is still a badass. His strength and speed is not one of a 60 year old. His stamina might not be as great as it once was, but if he connects with a good one, like his monstrous uppercut, jake is going down.
I hope tyson beats the shit out of him.
Everyone is always saying you’re punching power is the last thing that fails you. That maybe is true, but when Tyson fought Roy Jones a couple of years ago he wasn’t throwing hard shots. Now Tyson is a few years older. I think Paul wins by a blowout

Forum List

Back