Taylor swift bans Travis Kielce from strip clubs and sets other rules

Yes dear...............

e01514e3-0b3d-4007-aea1-e610a4c37dc6_text.gif

Some women want to control men but also want different rules applied to themselves.

That's what makes them money and gives them fame.

lol they can make $50K or something ridiculous from tabloids just for telling them where they're going to be swimming the next day, or selling baby pics, whatever.

It’s her right.

It’s still being controlling and possessive, and it’s within his rights to say he can occasionally go to the strip club with the boys if he wants to because it’s a free country and he’s a grown man
Not when he marries it is not. Nothing about legal. It's about doing the right thing.

They are playing the game, getting up awareness, then they both announce that for the sake of all Americans, the women in particular, DJT must not return to office. If Caitlin Clark announces the same individually, but the day after, it's political cemetery for the Orange.

You realize that’s why those places have bouncers, to make sure stuff like that doesn’t take place
Don't know what lame places you go to. Certainly not the strip clubs on 8 mile. You can't ask for a "private" dance upstairs?

Even the waitresses are hookers. The only reason they don't strip is they aren't confident enough, can't dance or they don't want people to think they are hookers, so they are "shot girls". Shot girls fuck for money too. Not in the club though. Only strippers can take customers to the private room.

Yes dear...............

e01514e3-0b3d-4007-aea1-e610a4c37dc6_text.gif

50% of first marriages end in divorce.

Married guys who go to strip clubs are the majority of married guys who end up getting divorced.

I don't know why guys get married anyways. With a 50% success rate? And I have to give her half my shit and pay for a kid who sleeps in her house with her new boyfriend? No fucking way.

Marriage rates are plummeting. 1 in 4 40-year-old American adults have never been married. Parenthood is viewed with much greater apprehension among young people than it once was.

Don't know what lame places you go to. Certainly not the strip clubs on 8 mile. You can't ask for a "private" dance upstairs?

Even the waitresses are hookers. The only reason they don't strip is they aren't confident enough, can't dance or they don't want people to think they are hookers, so they are "shot girls". Shot girls fuck for money too. Not in the club though. Only strippers can take customers to the private room.
I worked as a bouncer for years in a roughneck strip club in Muskegon. One of my directives was to make sure none of that shit happened on club property, and it didn’t under my watch

She could write abook
I dated a whack job

Banning from Strip clubs oh come she is being so unfair!

I remember my wife said the same thing to me when we got married and she learned I use to like to go to strip clubs. It was more than just banning, it was more like a death threat she gave me if she ever caught me in one of those places I would not live to tell about it. She also threw out all my playboy, penthouse, hustler magazine and movie collections she found in the house.

I worked as a bouncer for years in a roughneck strip club in Muskegon. One of my directives was to make sure none of that shit happened on club property, and it didn’t under my watch
Stars Gentleman's Club? I read this review thought you'd laugh

I'm a virgin and going there was good and bad. the girls were nice. it wouldn't hurt to have a few buff sexy dudes, but that's just my opinion. Sorry to the dancer who gave me a lap dance and i pissed my pants and started sobbing uncontrollably. overall the experience was exciting.

You worked at Odyssey. That's my guess. LOL

Very unprofessional, the bouncer is messy and will get you fired he will also have customers not tip you and if you tell the boss he will feel your being messy he don’t care for the dancers and how they feel it’s not somewhere you wanna dance I been there since 2022 and just quit to attend another club , also if your black your not gonna get tipped you can be the best dancer they will mess your money up over jealousy. If you even surround yourself around blacks and you’re white you will get treated funny . It’s just a weird environment.

Banning from Strip clubs oh come she is being so unfair!

I remember my wife said the same thing to me when we got married and she learned I use to like to go to strip clubs. It was more than just banning, it was more like a death threat she gave me if she ever caught me in one of those places I would not live to tell about it. She also threw out all my playboy, penthouse, hustler magazine and movie collections she found in the house.

A Stripper Reveals the Real Reason Why Men Frequent Strip Clubs​

They aren't looking for sex she says, they’re in search of something more​

Star shared another popular service. "...some men like anal sex and anal play and may be scared to ask their wives," she shared.

Star shared another popular service. "...some men like anal sex and anal play and may be scared to ask their wives," she shared.

A lot of guys like anal but can't tell their wives.

She could do SO much better.
Perhaps he could too, who knows. I doubt Taylor has been an innocent little lamb throughout all of her repeated breakups… it’s quite possible she is unable to get a man to commit to her. whether it’s the man or the woman, if you have relationship after relationship fail, year after year, I’m going to assume it’s probably you.

Nobody who is in a voluntary relationship can "ban" any behavior whatsoever. It is implicitly contingent. If he wants to go to a strip club, then the ball is in her court. She can either end the relationship or STFU.

These people are in their thirties for God's sake. Why are they acting like teenagers and being considered as such by their millions of "followers"? It's pretty nauseating.

50% of first marriages end in divorce.

Married guys who go to strip clubs are the majority of married guys who end up getting divorced.

I don't know why guys get married anyways. With a 50% success rate? And I have to give her half my shit and pay for a kid who sleeps in her house with her new boyfriend? No fucking way.

Marriage rates are plummeting. 1 in 4 40-year-old American adults have never been married. Parenthood is viewed with much greater apprehension among young people than it once was.
I really could give a shit.......his choice her rules, media romance.

Caveat emptor.

Places like 8 mile have been institutionalized y the social agenda state. Perma ghettos.

I really could give a shit.......his choice her rules, media romance.

Caveat emptor.
My brother made a good point. How will her fans feel if Travis is seen leaving a strip club?

I totally agree with Taylor. Now, if his friends getting married they can have the strippers up to their hotel room.

Forum List

Back