Taylor swift bans Travis Kielce from strip clubs and sets other rules

Now he’ll have more time to take up a new hobby. Like crocheting. He can make a pretty little bag for her to carry his balls around in
She makes three times as much money as he does. He knew the drill before he hooked-up with her.

I wonder how long this is going to last? He has plenty of money and likes to Party. He may need to pick his balls back off the ground and tell her to stuff it! :)

My cousin who owns a couple of such clubs say the girls pay off the bouncers to look the other way so they can make more money.

The very moment Taylor issues a “ban” on Travis’ ability to go do perfectly legal stuff (like going with some pals to a ”titty” bar) ought to be the moment Travis issues a ban on Taylor from engaging in any efforts to “ban” his legal behaviors.

She makes three times as much money as he does. He knew the drill before he hooked-up with her.
He’s not exactly a penniless schlub riding her coattails. He’s one of the NFLs biggest players and is likely a millionaire in his own right

He’s not exactly a penniless schlub riding her coattails. He’s one of the NFLs biggest players and is likely a millionaire in his own right
She is ten times richer than he is. Just a fact.

I bet Swift has had a about 14 boyfriends in the past 12 years. :)

I have no idea why people obsess over people they don't know personally and never will, and don't do anything of any importance.

My cousin who owns a couple of such clubs say the girls pay off the bouncers to look the other way so they can make more money.
I would never allow hanky panky on the club grounds when I did that for a living, but I had no issue taking a cut for when the patrons wanted to arrange some “take out”

What happened at the motel down the road was none of my business

Because you guys are so weak is why. It's fun to make you wiggle your widdle wings in a furry fury.

She won't keep him if he does not keep the standard.

That's her right.

And as she has said, "Treat me wrong, and I will write a song about you." That means Trump as well as Travis.
It’s her right.

It’s still being controlling and possessive, and it’s within his rights to say he can occasionally go to the strip club with the boys if he wants to because it’s a free country and he’s a grown man

~~~~~~
I wonder how soon this hook-up will last?

It will only last until it stops getting them the levels of attention they want. Once they are no longer hot news they will break which will in turn make them hot news again, then once that break up isn't hot news anymore they will either 1 get back to together or 2 get with someone else to be hot news again.

It's all a lie and a sham.

No one talks about Taylor's music or talent anymore. Much like most celebrities no one really pays attention to their talents, they only care about their personal lives. That's what makes them money and gives them fame.

Used to entertainers had to earn fame and fortune by being a good muscisian or actor. I took talent and effort. Now it takes 0 talent, now they are famous and rich because of social media attention about their personal lives.

It’s her right.

It’s still being controlling and possessive, and it’s within his rights to say he can occasionally go to the strip club with the boys if he wants to because it’s a free country and he’s a grown man
He's madly in love with her and lets her control him.

Forum List

Back