New York Health Commissioner; I Don't Give Two Rats' Asses About Your Cops

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Disgusting liberals show their true colors. And the Fake News media always presents from the point of view cops are the problem. The headline is the cop called her a bitch. Well, if she hadn't told them she doesn't "give two rats' asses" about them he wouldn't have called her a bitch.

Liberals are just disgusting.

Hello, 911, what is your emergency?

I'm being attacked.

What's your name and address?

Oxiris Barbot and my address is

Fuck you, "click

"according to sources, Dr. Barbot had said ā€œI donā€™t give two ratsā€™ asses about your copsā€, during a phone conversation in mid-March with an NYPD department chief, Terence Monahan.

ā€œTruth is this b***h has blood on her hands but why should anyone be surprised the NYPD has suffered under DeBlasio since he became mayor,ā€ the Sergeants Benevolent Association tweeted after Dr. Barbotā€™s comments were published on Wednesday.

Fake news at it again...

It will get a lot worse the closer we get to the re-election of the greatest president in history. The orange man bad syndrome will be clear for all.

I can not wait for November, the ultimate reckoning for them. The ultimate fuck you.

Disgusting liberals show their true colors. And the Fake News media always presents from the point of view cops are the problem. The headline is the cop called her a bitch. Well, if she hadn't told them she doesn't "give two rats' asses" about them he wouldn't have called her a bitch.

I'm being attacked.

Fuck you, "click

"according to sources, Dr. Barbot had said ā€œI donā€™t give two ratsā€™ asses about your copsā€, during a phone conversation in mid-March with an NYPD department chief, Terence Monahan.

ā€œTruth is this b***h has blood on her hands but why should anyone be surprised the NYPD has suffered under DeBlasio since he became mayor,ā€ the Sergeants Benevolent Association tweeted after Dr. Barbotā€™s comments were published on Wednesday.

Seems fair enough to me. I don't give three rats' asses about New York period,

I'm being attacked.

Fuck you, "click

kinda funny how yall are pro cop till the orange blob comes into view then all of a sudden yall hate the fbi but ya liberals are distgusting. ya what ever there you bunch of dumb fucks.

you are truly human scum

Yeah, we all know that about Ted, but he has a point.

Even if there is a shortage of masks, and the priority needs to be healthcare workers, as health commissioner, you don't say to anyone you don't give a rat's ass about them, let alone to the people who are protecting your city.
She apologized. Sounds like it was "heated" on both sides. Mid-March was Panic City in NY. She needed what she had for the hospitals, which even with what she could find was nowhere near enough. She offered the police 50,000, which was a drop in the bucket but it was all she could do at the time. It SUCKS that so many cops caught the virus and 41 have died. Kinda interesting how that "count" is all vastly inflated and the deaths are all "phony" until Ricky wants to criticize a Democrat. Then those numbers are golden. Of course, I believe them. The cops are front line workers and we should have been better prepared to protect them, but we weren't.

I'm being attacked.

Fuck you, "click

kinda funny how yall are pro cop till the orange blob comes into view then all of a sudden yall hate the fbi but ya liberals are distgusting. ya what ever there you bunch of dumb fucks.

Watching you jackasses running around defending the dirty cops at the FBI is pure comedy. I find it fascinating the dirty cops and Obamakov's clan of morons are what is bringing the Democrat party to its knees. Karma's a bitch, now we get to smear you with the facts after you smeared us with fake news. Can't wait for the Senate hearings.

I'm being attacked.

Fuck you, "click

Watching you jackasses running around defending the dirty cops at the FBI is pure comedy. I find it fascinating the dirty cops and Obamakov's clan of morons are what is bringing the Democrat party to its knees. Karma's a bitch, now we get to smear you with the facts after you smeared us with fake news. Can't wait for the Senate hearings.
patisiian hack. love the cops till they do their job. go blow your self. double standard bitch. hillarious all you showing you stand for nothing. dumb fuck.

you are truly human scum

Yeah, we all know that about Ted, but he has a point.

Even if there is a shortage of masks, and the priority needs to be healthcare workers, as health commissioner, you don't say to anyone you don't give a rat's ass about them, let alone to the people who are protecting your city.
She apologized. Sounds like it was "heated" on both sides. Mid-March was Panic City in NY. She needed what she had for the hospitals, which even with what she could find was nowhere near enough. She offered the police 50,000, which was a drop in the bucket but it was all she could do at the time. It SUCKS that so many cops caught the virus and 41 have died. Kinda interesting how that "count" is all vastly inflated and the deaths are all "phony" until Ricky wants to criticize a Democrat. Then those numbers are golden. Of course, I believe them. The cops are front line workers and we should have been better prepared to protect them, but we weren't.

I've become accustomed to your shallow analytics. And your evolution in to the realm of fake news is disappointing as well. You try to insinuate I have challenged the "count" and claim I call them "phony" when you have no proof. Can't reference any statement I made. Then equate those lies with my criticism of Democrats. You should be ashamed of yourself. Time for some introspection don't ya think?

Now that "bitch" shot off her mouth and exposed her obvious disdain for law enforcement in the heated conversation. That's when you lose control of your parsed words and your true feelings come out when you would normally hide them. She is a "bitch".

I'm being attacked.

Fuck you, "click

patisiian hack. love the cops till they do their job. go blow your self. double standard bitch. hillarious all you showing you stand for nothing. dumb fuck.

If I want to argue with a retard I'll go down to the rubber room. Go down there to defend dirty cops. And pop your head up once in a while to watch them get perp walked right before the election.

I'm being attacked.

Fuck you, "click

If I want to argue with a retard I'll go down to the rubber room. Go down there to defend dirty cops. And pop your head up once in a while to watch them get perp walked right before the election.
blah,blah blah, double standard and stand for nothing. go fuck your self.

Barbot needs to be fired. De Blasio and Cuomo both need to resign. It's not hard to see why New York got slammed so hard when you look at the array of incompetence at every level of government.

Forum List

Back