Mike Lindell: Election Was Stolen by Chinese

No Matter how hard the Commie Party USA tries to suppress the truth, the FACTS Awill get out. Mike Lindell is fighting back

Bunch of horse shit from a peice of trash who cares what that idiot has to say.
Why is he trash? He could buy and sell you. There are experts with him. Are they trash? Prove it. Discredit them with facts not name calling. I'll wait.
Maybe he can. Maybe he can't. He has astranged half his business and has big time lawsuits coming down the pike. Soon he will be broke and still be a filthy trash liar. Lol
The lawsuits will not happen because the evidence will come out. It is a bluff.
Here is Lou Dobbs debunking himself. Hillarious

That has nothing to with the lawsuit bluff, does it?

Has everything to do with it. Law suites are already filed on Rudy and the Kraken. More coming down the pike. You are stupid as usual. Things are becoming right in the world as the truth is starting to win bigly. Trump and Pence are out of office and Democrats aren't taking repug horse shit any more. Life is grand. Lol

There was massive fraud and massive intimidation. Dominion machines were connected to the internet. That can be proven. Dominion is going to lose.

No Matter how hard the Commie Party USA tries to suppress the truth, the FACTS Awill get out. Mike Lindell is fighting back

Why is he trash? He could buy and sell you. There are experts with him. Are they trash? Prove it. Discredit them with facts not name calling. I'll wait.
Maybe he can. Maybe he can't. He has astranged half his business and has big time lawsuits coming down the pike. Soon he will be broke and still be a filthy trash liar. Lol

Has everything to do with it. Law suites are already filed on Rudy and the Kraken. More coming down the pike. You are stupid as usual. Things are becoming right in the world as the truth is starting to win bigly. Trump and Pence are out of office and Democrats aren't taking repug horse shit any more. Life is grand. Lol

There was massive and massive intimidation. Dominion machines were connected to the internet. That can be proven. Dominion is going to lose.

Lol. Mean while all the news outlets are retracting as quickly as they can. Your hilarious. Subs, battle ships and bombers are positioning them selves close to Russia. NATO is being strengthened. Dumb fucks like Trump and pillow boy will be broke soon. We are winning bigly. Lol

Never thought that Lindell would be one of my heros---but dammit I love the ideal of the film and not backing down to dirty dominion using lawyers to terrorize people into silence.
Of course you love the "ideal".....:heehee:

AHAHAHAHA

The My Pillow wacko is now the voice of these jerk offs. All these wackos have are Marjorie Greene and the My pillow guy

The right is a total joke. I love it.

Biden's covid plan is working and he is doing a great job containing the virus AND distributing the vaccine.

We are in the new roaring 20s and Biden will do what Trump failed to do and contain the virus and rebuild the economy.

We are going to have another Bill Clinton Golden Age.

Bill Clinton had a booming economy all due to what was then the brand new dot.com bubble, which was going to happen regardless of who was in the WH.

As for you Biden comments, I'm still recovering from rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!
The life of a republican... making pathetic excuses like a little bitch.

Hillary is a republican?

iu

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHA

The My Pillow wacko is now the voice of these jerk offs. All these wackos have are Marjorie Greene and the My pillow guy

Biden's covid plan is working and he is doing a great job containing the virus AND distributing the vaccine.

We are in the new roaring 20s and Biden will do what Trump failed to do and contain the virus and rebuild the economy.

Bill Clinton had a booming economy all due to what was then the brand new dot.com bubble, which was going to happen regardless of who was in the WH.

As for you Biden comments, I'm still recovering from rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!

Hillary is a republican?

iu
Yea you people are even more pathetic than HRC...
Your whole entire existence is to make excuses for repeated failure, and make excuses for the repeated sucess of dems.

How fucking dumb do you have to be to be conned by Mike Lindell?
being conned by the pedo xiden and the whore cum-illa....thats how fucking dumb
trump cultists know all about pedos.

AHAHAHAHA

Hillary is a republican?

iu
Your whole entire existence is to make excuses for repeated failure, and make excuses for the repeated sucess of dems.

Did Trump write a book blaming everyone but himself for losing?

#1......Yes, trump got more votes than any other Presidential Candidate in History. There were also MORE voters than any other time in History. Biden got 7 Million more votes than trump. Biden Wins.

More voters means more total votes. I'm so fucking tired of you RWI's denying this simple FACT. Stop with the "trump got more votes than any other past candidate." We all agree with that.

Fact is, Biden got more votes than trump.

This contard reasoning is like saying, KC cheated because they claim they got 81 points in the Super Bowl but Tampa Bay got 74, which is more than any other losing team in History.

Contard RWI reasoning.....KC cheated. Give the trophy and title to Tampa Bay.
Because Chinese people watched the game.

You RWI's are truly a special group of idiots. Cult.
Don't give the con-spiracists ideas about the Super Bowl....

AHAHAHAHA

Hillary is a republican?

iu

trump cultists, like their lard and master, can't quit Hillary Clinton. :heehee:

There was massive fraud and massive intimidation. Dominion machines were connected to the internet. That can be proven. Dominion is going to lose.

Sure, hun........:heehee:

Sure, hun........:heehee:

There is certainly enough to warrant an investigation. Our FBI knows this information is the same as theirs. Ask them.

AHAHAHAHA

Hillary is a republican?

iu

trump cultists, like their lard and master, can't quit Hillary Clinton. :heehee:

Because "people who make excuses" was brought up so I thought I'd bring up the number ONE person who makes excuses.

I know the left doesn't want to hear it, but its true.

Haha...this moron goes in the corner with the alien abductees and 9/11 troofers. You should join him.

No, he went on national TV and Twitter and said that. (Remember: he can barely complete a sentence, he is not going to be writing a book) He went even further and said the election was stolen. And you loved every second of it. So i am not sure why you are whining about Hillary.

AHAHAHAHA

Hillary is a republican?

iu

No he fabricated the grand lie that there was election fraud, when all the courts, AG barr, and election officials all said no fraud.
Then he used those fabricated lies to incite a riot on the Capitol from has idiot supporters and people died in that riot, including a cop.
What Trump did was much worse than anything HRC ever did.

How fucking dumb do you have to be to be conned by Mike Lindell?
being conned by the pedo xiden and the whore cum-illa....thats how fucking dumb
trump cultists know all about pedos.
obviously, you are a very deranged piece of shit demonRAT...

President Trump got the most votes as an incumbent than any president in history. Nobody voted for Ch8na Joe but computers who were only following orders
You're half right. Very few people voted for Joe Biden. Most of his 80 million votes were votes against Trump.

Voting against Trump in 2020 was extremely popular due to Trump total abysmal handling of the coronavirus. With thousands of people dying every day from what Trump called it a "hoax".
and the death count gets worse after xiden takes over...when will you brain dead asswipe demonRATs wake up?....never

Never thought that Lindell would be one of my heros---but dammit I love the ideal of the film and not backing down to dirty dominion using lawyers to terrorize people into silence.
Same. But he has President Trump's guts and fearlessness. And he has truth on his side, while the lying Democrats are now living behind razor wire
Trump is a gutless lowlife, a coward who was ignored by his own party when he ranted about $2k payments to U.S. citizens. "The Art Of The Deal" my ass. Trump is a legend in his own mind.

Forum List

Back