Mike Lindell: Election Was Stolen by Chinese

A 2016 Consumer Reports review of the company's pillows found a mixed reception after at-home testing, finding that "only one-third of the group said they would buy MyPillow again."[34]

Whatever.

He got sued for false claims on his BOGO bullshit, lost in court and had to pay fines, and had a 'F' rating from the BBB at one time. The guy flocks to Trump because they are both con men, and how dumb do you have to be to get conned by Lindell and Trump?

rofl

loon
I love his pillows. Best pillow I ever had. The towels suck up water faster than a lib cock gobbling orders. The sheets.................Silkier than the finest silk............and she'll really like em...wink...wink

Can you buy them at Walmart? Then I just bet they are a super high quality Made-In-MAGALand product, amirite? :113: You are such a fucking rube.
When people call me stoopid or a Rube, or flame, I say that. So being a rube is ok by me. Otherwise it never gets mentioned about bosses....peace

Are you a Boomer? I am Gen X.
Ever punch down on a Rocket 455?

No Matter how hard the Commie Party USA tries to suppress the truth, the FACTS Awill get out. Mike Lindell is fighting back

Never thought that Lindell would be one of my heros---but dammit I love the ideal of the film and not backing down to dirty dominion using lawyers to terrorize people into silence.

No Matter how hard the Commie Party USA tries to suppress the truth, the FACTS Awill get out. Mike Lindell is fighting back

Never thought that Lindell would be one of my heros---but dammit I love the ideal of the film and not backing down to dirty dominion using lawyers to terrorize people into silence.
Same. But he has President Trump's guts and fearlessness. And he has truth on his side, while the lying Democrats are now living behind razor wire

rofl

loon
I love his pillows. Best pillow I ever had. The towels suck up water faster than a lib cock gobbling orders. The sheets.................Silkier than the finest silk............and she'll really like em...wink...wink

Can you buy them at Walmart? Then I just bet they are a super high quality Made-In-MAGALand product, amirite? :113: You are such a fucking rube.
When people call me stoopid or a Rube, or flame, I say that. So being a rube is ok by me. Otherwise it never gets mentioned about bosses....peace

Are you a Boomer? I am Gen X.
Ever punch down on a Rocket 455?

:dunno: I'm not a fan of country.

How fucking dumb do you have to be to be conned by Mike Lindell?
being conned by the pedo xiden and the whore cum-illa....thats how fucking dumb

My Pillow Guy?

Man you fuckers love hucksters.

His pillows are bullshit by the way.
Did you buy one?....
Only an idiot would buy a pillow that much overpriced.
and only an idiot would endorse beijing xiden
You clowns would buy used rubbers from a guy who endorsed Trump.
You clowns would buy pig-lousys shit from a guy who endorsed xiden

I bet you've had bigger jammed up your rectum.

Why are you so obsessed with my ass?

Because he's trying to find your head.

Lindell considers libtards a flea on the arse compared to life.

I posted this once before. Maybe you saw it. I take it you are a real airplane mechanic and don't play one on USMB........................ My neighbor thinks running 100 octane in his lawn equipment is better than 93. Nice guy. I say 100 octane has more lead and you're breathing worse air from the exhaust. Plus I believe the flash point has nothing to do with octane, but how pressurized the engine is.

Please sort out this neighbor chiding. Plus I think it is worse for the engine in the long run.

How many are going to watch it? Think you can rebut what could be said? It would be better to watch it then have the media tell you about it. Too much work? Lying is easier?

AHAHAHAHA

The My Pillow wacko is now the voice of these jerk offs. All these wackos have are Marjorie Greene and the My pillow guy

The right is a total joke. I love it.

Biden's covid plan is working and he is doing a great job containing the virus AND distributing the vaccine.

We are in the new roaring 20s and Biden will do what Trump failed to do and contain the virus and rebuild the economy.

We are going to have another Bill Clinton Golden Age.

Bill Clinton had a booming economy all due to what was then the brand new dot.com bubble, which was going to happen regardless of who was in the WH.

As for you Biden comments, I'm still recovering from rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!
The life of a republican... making pathetic excuses like a little bitch.

All you do is make excuses as to why all the repeated great success under democrats is luck, and why all the many, multiple failures of the GOP and Bush and Trump are somehow not their fault.

It's always somebody else's fault with you people. It's always coincidence that the democrats have better results.

Little bitch excuses, that is the entire existence of a republican.

Enjoy the new Roaring 20's another Golden Age, like we had with Clinton...

Last edited:
NOT JUST CHINA!

You guys haven’t been following the bread crumbs!

The Pillow Guy said clearly in this video that his 3-hour documentary will prove the election was stolen by China ...

“ ... and these other countries.

Get it? Mike Lindell is Q! He is “cue”-ing you in to something much bigger here.

It isn’t just China that stole the election.

It was Canada and “other countries” in the British Commonwealth. The Venezuelan communists who built “Dominion” machines work for the Queen of England — the English “Dominion” that is trying to re-enslave our great nation.

They are ALL communists and Brexit was exactly the same as the Sino-Soviet split — a false flag meant to catch us off guard!

Last edited:
NOT JUST CHINA!

You guys haven’t been following the bread crumbs!

The Pillow Guy said clearly in this video that his 3-hour documentary will prove the election was stolen by China ...

“ ... and these other countries.

Get it? Mike Lindell is Q, and he is “cue”-ing us in to something much bigger here.

It isn’t just China that stole the election.

It was Canada and “other countries” in the British Commonwealth. The Venezuelan communists who built “Dominion” machines work for the Queen of England — the English “Dominion” that is trying to re-enslave our great nation.

They are ALL communists and Brexit was exactly the same as the Sino-Soviet split — a false flag meant to catch us off guard!

Sure, that sounds believable. I'll bet those green shape shifting aliens from space had some part in it too. It was obvious all that would happen when the army attacked Texas and all those damn gay frogs showed up.

Yeah, I'd take all of my political advice from a guy who got rich by lying to people about his pillows. I'm sure he's telling the truth - this time.

Forum List

Back