Mike Lindell: Election Was Stolen by Chinese

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
No Matter how hard the Commie Party USA tries to suppress the truth, the FACTS Awill get out. Mike Lindell is fighting back

Last edited:
I believe china played a role but lets be honest there's enough idiots, leftist and commies in our country to get Biden to 270. We have our own idiots.

I believe china played a role but lets be honest there's enough idiots, leftist and commies in our country to get Biden to 270. We have our own idiots.
There werent in this election. President Trump got the most votes as an incumbent than any president in history. Nobody voted for Ch8na Joe but computers who were only following orders

There werent in this election. President Trump got the most votes as an incumbent than any president in history. Nobody voted for Ch8na Joe but computers who were only following orders

You are a real cuckoo clock.

The dumbest generation ever had a lot to do with Biden being elected. They deserve the poverty and depravation they will experience, smart fuckers that they think they are.

My Pillow Guy?

Man you fuckers love hucksters.

His pillows are bullshit by the way.
This man has been clubbed on the ground so many times, you're like a pimple on the ass that never got to a white head.

Pillows are great. You never slept on one of the mfs so what the hell do you know?

My Pillow Guy?

Man you fuckers love hucksters.

His pillows are bullshit by the way.
This man has been clubbed on the ground so many times, you're like a pimple on the ass that never got to a white head.

Pillows are great. You never slept on one of the mfs so what the hell do you know?
My wife is a sucker for new shit and bullshit claims.

She bought em and yea...they suck

AHAHAHAHA

The My Pillow wacko is now the voice of these jerk offs. All these wackos have are Marjorie Greene and the My pillow guy

The right is a total joke. I love it.

Biden's covid plan is working and he is doing a great job containing the virus AND distributing the vaccine.

We are in the new roaring 20s and Biden will do what Trump failed to do and contain the virus and rebuild the economy.

We are going to have another Bill Clinton Golden Age.

fuck those fraudulant dominion voting machines....sue me...dominion voting machines were rigged in favor of the demonRATs

Forum List

Back