Mike Lindell: Election Was Stolen by Chinese

No Matter how hard the Commie Party USA tries to suppress the truth, the FACTS Awill get out. Mike Lindell is fighting back

Haha, wow, these guys like Lindell are just raking in the cash off you gullible idiots. It’s amazing. The con men of the world are rejoicing right now.

No Matter how hard the Commie Party USA tries to suppress the truth, the FACTS Awill get out. Mike Lindell is fighting back

634bd1c056f21d66a76a35dd89034e34.jpg

Bunch of horse shit from a peice of trash who cares what that idiot has to say.

It was supposed to be Democrats.

Conservatives can't keep their lies straight.

It was supposed to be Democrats.

Conservatives can't keep their lies straight.
Fraud is fraud.

Why is he trash? He could buy and sell you. There are experts with him. Are they trash? Prove it. Discredit them with facts not name calling. I'll wait.

#1......Yes, trump got more votes than any other Presidential Candidate in History. There were also MORE voters than any other time in History. Biden got 7 Million more votes than trump. Biden Wins.

More voters means more total votes. I'm so fucking tired of you RWI's denying this simple FACT. Stop with the "trump got more votes than any other past candidate." We all agree with that.

Fact is, Biden got more votes than trump.

This contard reasoning is like saying, KC cheated because they claim they got 81 points in the Super Bowl but Tampa Bay got 74, which is more than any other losing team in History.

Contard RWI reasoning.....KC cheated. Give the trophy and title to Tampa Bay.
Because Chinese people watched the game.

You RWI's are truly a special group of idiots. Cult.

Here it is, start watching.

Only the BEST sources ... For Loons. And yes, you are DEFINITELY a LOON! :lol:

Right Side News - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

• Overall, we rate Right Side News Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda, and a pants on fire ruling by an IFCN fact check.
Fact checkers have proven to be absolutely biased and useless, much like yourself.

Why is he trash? He could buy and sell you. There are experts with him. Are they trash? Prove it. Discredit them with facts not name calling. I'll wait.
Maybe he can. Maybe he can't. He has astranged half his business and has big time lawsuits coming down the pike. Soon he will be broke and still be a filthy trash liar. Lol

Maybe he can. Maybe he can't. He has astranged half his business and has big time lawsuits coming down the pike. Soon he will be broke and still be a filthy trash liar. Lol
The lawsuits will not happen because the evidence will come out. It is a bluff.

Lol. Your hilarious. Not only will they happen but will happen in front of jury pools from urban areas. You dumb fucks have came up with zero evidence so far and will have none tomorrow. He will be asking you if you would like fries with that soon. I will be laughing my ass off when it happens. Alot like when you leave messages. Hillarious

Good for him. I hope his taxes are in order and he has lawyer on stand by because the bottom feeding demrat bastards in DC and their flunkies in the rest of the country will try and silence him.

Here is Lou Dobbs debunking himself. Hillarious

That has nothing to with the lawsuit bluff, does it?

That has nothing to with the lawsuit bluff, does it?

Has everything to do with it. Law suites are already filed on Rudy and the Kraken. More coming down the pike. You are stupid as usual. Things are becoming right in the world as the truth is starting to win bigly. Trump and Pence are out of office and Democrats aren't taking repug horse shit any more. Life is grand. Lol

How fucking dumb do you have to be to be conned by Mike Lindell?
Pretty damn dumb....

Forum List

Back