Mike Lindell ordered to pay $5M reward to expert who debunked 'rigged election' claims

If you believe that you are very stupid or very afraid to say anything.

Oh, not stupid.

I was one of the 11 million - in my estimate - that voted against Trump.

I was a loyal GOP voter for about 40 years voting for a GOP candidate for President between 1978 and twice in 2016 (once in the Primary, once in the General), and voted against Trump in 2020.

WW

Oh, not stupid.

I was one of the 11 million - in my estimate - hat voted against Trump.

I was a loyal GOP voter for about 40 years voting for a GOP candidate for President twice in 2016 (once in the Primary, once in the General), and voted against Trump in 2020.

WW

Trump just isn't a great candidate. "I am your retrubituion" is a platform that is a flaming middle finger to anyone but hardcore MAGA. Election conspiracies turn off moderates. He's appealing to his base to the exclusion of everyone else.

You can't win a general election with that kind of laser focused messaging.

Then show us the AZ supreme court overturning the Arizona gubernatorial election and appointing Lake.

Laughing....the moment the AZ Supreme Court contradicts your absurd little fantasy, you'll fold them into your conspiracy too.
They sent it back to a lower court but said those envelopes are to be examined. It is up to Maricopa to give them up for examination. Why haven't they?

Oh, not stupid.

I was one of the 11 million - in my estimate - that voted against Trump.

I was a loyal GOP voter for about 40 years voting for a GOP candidate for President between 1978 and twice in 2016 (once in the Primary, once in the General), and voted against Trump in 2020.

WW
You have very little to do with this except that you were fucked also by the massive and obvious fraud.

They sent it back to a lower court but said those envelopes are to be examined. It is up to Maricopa to give them up for examination. Why haven't they?

Laughing......the AZ supreme court rejected almost every one of Lake's appeals.

Arizona Supreme Court rejects almost all of Lake’s appeals, sends one back to trial court​

And who says that Maricopa County hasn't examined those envelopes?

You have very little to do with this except that you were fucked also by the massive and obvious fraud.

"Massive and obvious fraud" says you. Citing you.

Again, your entire argument is predicated on our acceptance of your fantasy as fact. You've gone so far as to insist that unless we 'admit' your argument must be true, that you won't discuss the topic.

But you can't factually establish your claims. You can only allude, insinuate, accuse.

Which is why your record of failure in court is perfect.

Laughing......the AZ supreme court rejected almost every one of Lake's appeals.

Arizona Supreme Court rejects almost all of Lake’s appeals, sends one back to trial court​

And who says that Maricopa County hasn't examined those envelopes?
It is not Maricopa's examination that counts. It is Lake's team. They should be able to easily prove that votes where sent through with scribbles not valid signatures. 17,000 is all they need and it should be no problem at all.

"Massive and obvious fraud" says you. Citing you.

Again, your entire argument is predicated on our acceptance of your fantasy as fact. You've gone so far as to insist that unless we 'admit' your argument must be true, that you won't discuss the topic.

But you can't factually establish your claims. You can only allude, insinuate, accuse.

Which is why your record of failure in court is perfect.
It is not fantasy. You saying it did not happen is the fantasy here.

The AZ. Supreme Court does not think so. Why is Maricopa withholding the signature envelopes from inspection? No fraud, no problem. But there seems to be a problem. Again, why is Maricopa not cooperating?
Well..it is against State law for them to give that information--and the law provides for an exception.
From your link:

FskpXO9X0Ao79gh

Maricopa County communications director Fields Moseley responded with a link to a tweet Richer posted Friday afternoon following the publication of The Western Journal’s story.
Richer tweeted that it would be illegal to allow Lake’s legal team to see the ballot signatures on file via a public records request.

He wrote, “State law thinks it’s unwise to give out phone, address, and signature of all voters to anyone who asks.”
Hi Josh!
We’re not producing the ballot envelopes for the same reason this office has never produced the envelopes pursuant to a PRR:
Because it would be illegal.
State law thinks it’s unwise to give out phone, address, and signature of all voters to anyone who asks. https://t.co/cJexWFwMHz
— Stephen Richer—Maricopa Cnty Recorder (prsnl acct) (@stephen_richer) March 31, 2023

It is not Maricopa's examination that counts. It is Lake's team. They should be able to easily prove that votes where sent through with scribbles not valid signatures. 17,000 is all they need and it should be no problem at all.

That's not what the AZ Supreme Court found.

ANd they rejected almost every one of Lake's appeals.

Time to fold them into your conspiracy fantasy too, Last.

Well..it is against State law for them to give that information--and the law provides for an exception.
From your link:

FskpXO9X0Ao79gh

Maricopa County communications director Fields Moseley responded with a link to a tweet Richer posted Friday afternoon following the publication of The Western Journal’s story.
Richer tweeted that it would be illegal to allow Lake’s legal team to see the ballot signatures on file via a public records request.

He wrote, “State law thinks it’s unwise to give out phone, address, and signature of all voters to anyone who asks.”

Yeah, but State laws don't apply when you're fighting an imaginary conspiracy.

That's not what the AZ Supreme Court found.

ANd they rejected almost every one of Lake's appeals.

Time to fold them into your conspiracy fantasy too, Last.
I am only talking about the signatures. You are the one talking about an opinion from compromised judges that does not mean shit.

I am only talking about the signatures. You are the one talking about an opinion from compromised judges that does not mean shit.

No, you're talking about what the AZ Supreme Court has found.

ANd then start to fold in things the AZ Supreme Court has NEVER found. Things that are, in fact, a violation of State Law.

Turning over signatures, addresses, and voter names to Kari Lakes private people is not legal.

No, you're talking about what the AZ Supreme Court has found.

ANd then start to fold in things the AZ Supreme Court has NEVER found. Things that are, in fact, a violation of State Law.

Turning over signatures, addresses, and voter names to Kari Lakes private people is not legal.
It is legal to let somebody questioning the election examine them. In many states it is the right of every citizen to see the ballots after elections. Good way to keep people honest.

It is legal to let somebody questioning the election examine them. In many states it is the right of every citizen to see the ballots after elections. Good way to keep people honest.

Psst - Security envelopes are not ballots. Ballots do not contain any personally identifiable information, security envelopes do.

WW

What difference to you does that make? You're gonna believe they were illegally ballots counted anyway, even if Lake is unable to prove her claim in court.

Don't forget, FruitLoops, you don't need proof. Debunked rumors are enough for you to believe what you wish was true, is.

Psst - Security envelopes are not ballots. Ballots do not contain any personally identifiable information, security envelopes do.

WW
The have a signature that needs to be checked. Identifying people as a voter violates no rights. It is to keep people honest. Withholding those envelope signatures means those people have not been honest.

What difference to you does that make? You're gonna believe they were illegally ballots counted anyway, even if Lake is unable to prove her claim in court.

Don't forget, FruitLoops, you don't need proof. Debunked rumors are enough for you to believe what you wish was true, is.
Debunked is no more than denied.

Forum List

Back