Men who are abused emotionally and physically

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I'm glad it's being brought to light. Will Smith has clearly been abused by Jada Smith and Johnny Depp was abused by Amber Heard.

It's good to bring that to light. If there had not been recordings to prove it the men wouldn't have been believed.

I wondered why they stay in the abuse but it's probably the same reason women do because they are afraid to leave scared of retaliation from the abuser.

Do you know any men in your own life who have been in an abusive relationship where the woman was totally abusive?

What kind of help is offered to these men? A shelter, humiliation, ridicule?

Have seen a some cases of women who were abusive to their husbands or boyfriends. People abuse other people and it isn't a matter of female or male only.

Son's first marriage to was a wackjob. Son would never hit a female and was determined to make it work for awhile. The gal's mother was also a whackjob and an alcoholic so it was an established nasty spirit in her family lineage. Hard thing to break through for either sex but it can be done. In son's case he gave it his best shot but ultimately walked away (she got two homes from him for her troubles but she was too f'up to keep either of them and she lost both of them).

You call those men?

What do you say to a abusive woman with a black eye?.....Nothing, she's been told. ;)
If she or he has a black eye perhaps she or he be it the case should consider better options? Like a sheet and a cast iron skillet? ;)

If she or he has a black eye perhaps she or he be it the case should consider better options? Like a sheet and a cast iron skillet? ;)
Sometimes all people need is a good punch in the face to make them fly right...... Just think how much better behaved congress would be if they punched in the face on a regular basis.....Following the science, dems would need a "booster" once a week. ;)

I'm glad it's being brought to light. Will Smith has clearly been abused by Jada Smith and Johnny Depp was abused by Amber Heard.

It's good to bring that to light. If there had not been recordings to prove it the men wouldn't have been believed.

I wondered why they stay in the abuse but it's probably the same reason women do because they are afraid to leave scared of retaliation from the abuser.

Do you know any men in your own life who have been in an abusive relationship where the woman was totally abusive?

Most likely ridicule and humiliation.

I read a quote once that stated "Masses of men lead lives of quiet desperation".

Any perceived sign of "weakness" in a man is most often met with ridicule.

To me. When a woman keeps her Box closed purposely, it can cause emotional and physical problems

Lord forgive me because I posteth down here

Well we're going to need Tammy Tainted to give his expertise on a subject he knows so well..................But dressing him in a pink Playboy Bunny dress is a bit much

Well we're going to need Tammy Tainted to give his expertise on a subject he knows so well..................But dressing him in a pink Playboy Bunny dress is a bit much
Don't be abusing Tommy; unless of course you have that license to do so. See the power of that 'license' now.

Don't you think some of the Cuckies enjoy the humiliation and battery clamps.....serially now

Most likely ridicule and humiliation.

I read a quote once that stated "Masses of men lead lives of quiet desperation".

Any perceived sign of "weakness" in a man is most often met with ridicule.
Which is as it should be in most instances.....Men are supposed to be looked-up to to be there when things, big or small, go south and be the final judge in family matters.

I will have been married to the same woman for 45 years come next month.....It's worked for me. ;)

Which is as it should be in most instances.....Men are supposed to be looked-up to to be there when things, big or small, go south and be the final judge in family matters.

I will have been married to the same woman for 45 years come next month.....It's worked for me. ;)
Me too, congratulations---I married my soulmate in '76.

I think it's harder for men to get help. First, psycho women are believed over the abused man because for many years now the public has been educated about domestic violence against women.

Also, abusive women lie, manipulate, and mentally torture their male victims and are aware of the protections afforded women in general if they claim men abused them these are sociopaths.

Typically men take it in silence and bear the burdens of work, taking care of problems and if kids are involved they stay for them. We need to call out abusive women as much as we call out abusive men.

It's not right to have men live in pain silently and be attacked aggressively by an abusive woman. If we don't help them then society is a total hypocrite where we hold abusive men accountable but abusive women get a pass.

Most liberals are beta males and their women run the show.

I think we should try to help these men. It's appalling to see it happen and nobody gives those men any compassion. They have feelings and should be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion just as a woman would be treated had she been abused.

Forum List

Back