Zone1 Should men and women be considered completey and absolutey, by all measures, "equal"?

the sloop is woke...women can have big floppy penises.,,,,,,,,,perfectly natural
1704999182617.png

Huh? That makes no sense.

Huh? You can use either as a “yardstick” and it leads to the same conclusion.

Men and women have different bell curves of behavior, men being a wider one… and the extremes manifest into mostly male CEO’s and mostly male homeless/criminals.

Feminist logic would say that the only reason more men are criminals is sexism against men. (Feminists don’t actually make that claim because they have a narrative of “patriarchy” which holds radical double standards, like the example I just gave)

Behavioral psychology says men are more often criminals because of their programmed genetic dispositions as well as long standing predictable patterns that are proven across all cultures.

No matter what trans radicals try to say, male and female bodies/brains are different, and you can’t mutilate or cosplay your way into becoming the other
Which I said for more eloquently and convincingly.
It cannot be that I a born male transing into female and then detransitioning back am MORE A MALE. So you made my point in a most prolix fashion

Forum List

Back