Zone1 Should men and women be considered completey and absolutey, by all measures, "equal"?

Completey and absolutey? What grade are you in? You do know, you are probably going to be working for a woman someday, if you aren't already, that is if you are old enough to work full time.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what he said. You missed the point because you didn't read it all, you just skimmed off the headline then responded with no intent or context of what you were responding to.

And why the back handed rude comment of being old enough to work? There was no call for that.

Always start with logic. When you say equal you must have a measure in mind . If it is men then you are inherently treating women as unequal. If it is as a human being than you are admitting that as men and women they MUST be different and their equality can only be in non-gender aspects. The best feminists speak of gender complemetarity and avoid all those fallacious premises.

Always start with logic. When you say equal you must have a measure in mind . If it is men then you are inherently treating women as unequal. If it is as a human being than you are admitting that as men and women they MUST be different and their equality can only be in non-gender aspects. The best feminists speak of gender complemetarity and avoid all those fallacious premises.
I think it’s addressing 2 issues:

1. the radical trans issue. If you put on a wig and identify as the opposite sex you ARE the opposite sex, and thus, equal to the opposite sex.

2. radical feminist narrative.. that the only way outcomes can differ between men/women (that benefit men) are because of sexism, when there are tons of physical/behavioral/psychological reasons why (and ignoring the outcomes where women benefit on purpose)

I'm talking about generalities, which is reality. There are exceptions to the rule, but in general women don't thrive in positions of leadership when they have to work 70-80 hours per week. There's a reason why there's such a large descrepency between selected professions between the sexes.

You do agree there's a large descrepency... don't you?
You’re confusing choice and ability

You’re confusing choice and ability
Choice is an ability.

If you choose the crazed lifestyle of a big time CEO, you have the ability to do it.

Per any behavioral psychology, men are more likely to obsess over a job and work long hours. Women throughout societies tend to choose less hours. Neither are bad, but you can’t just take away context and say “OMG Why are there more male CEO’s?? That’s sexist!” When 99% of those who want to live the crazed lifestyle are men.

It makes complete sense that most CEO’s are men, just like it makes sense that most homeless people and violent criminals are men. You don’t hear the woke complaining about those inequalities, but men take more risks, thus they get the higher and lower results of those risks.

The feminist/woke brigade only argue for “equality” in results when it benefits them. 99% of bricklayers are men, there’s no drive by women to become bricklayers and even that out. It’s a selective movement that just seeks more power, it sacrifices any credibility by its cherry picking

1. the radical trans issue. If you put on a wig and identify as the opposite sex you ARE the opposite sex, and thus, equal to the opposite sex.

2. radical feminist narrative.. that the only way outcomes can differ between men/women (that benefit men) are because of sexism, when there are tons of physical/behavioral/psychological reasons why (and ignoring the outcomes where women benefit on purpose)
Wow, so if I dress appropriately and identify as a millionaire then I actually am a millionaire? I'm going to have to try that and see if it works.

Right now it appears to be delusional thinking.

My wife is an equal partner in our relationship.

But that does not mean we have equal abilities or skills. Not by a long shot.

You would not want to hire her to fix your car. You would not want to hire me decorate your house.

She would not have made a good Engineer but she was a damn fine teacher for third and forth graders.

Recognizing the differences is not gender discrimination like the stupid Liberals like to pretend. It is reality.

My wife is an equal partner in our relationship.

But that does not mean we have equal abilities or skills. Not by a long shot.

You would not want to hire her to fix your car. You would not want to hire me decorate your house.

She would not have made a good Engineer but she was a damn fine teacher for third and forth graders.

Reconizing the differences is not gender discrimination like the stupid Liberals like to pretend. It is reality.
then you are not equal,,

she has you doing all the heavy lifting while she watches

Men and women, when measured in mass, have extremely different bodily functions, thus different biological psychologies, and thus when left to their own choices... have significantly different outcomes.

Is it right to attempt to socially engineer those differences out of existance? And if those attempts create horrible results, is it moral to continue to push?

The data/polls seem to say that single, successful women are overall decreasing in happiness. The leftist view of women partaking in the male behavior of transactionally-sexual, and being used as a sex object appears to be un-fulfilling to women in the long run.

Yet, the feminist movement continues to push for women to follow their immediate urges to be rammed through while they have their youth, in their prime... which harms their value to quality value men, who seek chastity.

Unless you're ignorant of the mass data... men and women generally seek different things in partners. Women seek a provider, someone who can offer resources, security, and leadership. Men seek women who are agreeable, physically attractive, kind, and supportive. These have been established roles acrossed nearly all historical cultures throughout the globe... it's biological based on sex.

Modern third-wave feminism is trying to convince women to suppress this natural urge... to take on masculinity, and obsess about being providers... to be disagreeable and try to aggressively overcompensate to positions of leadership even if unnecessary.

This convinces women to actually become unattractive to men, as men aren't attracted to women who assume uber-masculine traits.

Then.. these women go on social media, or all media, and complain that there's no good men out there. No, there's plenty of good men, it's just that third-wave-feminists view men as antagonists rather than in a historical manner of trying to find a mate/partner they can support. Feminism is causing massive sorrow to women, who find out too late that the drive/career they were convinced by our society they wanted doesn't deliver the happiness they were promised. Behavioral psychology dictates that overall children/family make both males/females happier later in life, but espeically females.

Yet, major media/celebrities continue to convince youthful women to "not settle' and go out and F as many people as they please.. and to "Slay Queen!" (and if you have children, have the sacrament of abortion!). This acts completely against behavioral psychology, and sadly only accomadates the worst of men. While men are capable of restrictive emotion sex, women aren't nearly as able.. and it leads to depression and the feeling of being used.

But the drive for sex pushes onward on the left. They want to F now, and not worry about the results, because they feel judged. The truth is, Ms. "I feel judged" Feminist".. if you want to be whore, go ahead.. but don't try to convince young girls to follow you. It's not virtuous, and it will likely lead them to sorrow and despair. Please grow up and be an adult, Ms. angry feminist.
Men and women are equal when it comes to rights after that no they aren't

then you are not equal,,

she has you doing all the heavy lifting while she watches
In totality she carries her weight. Yea, I do more heavy lifting but she takes care of things that I would be shitty at or don't want to be bothered with.

For three decades she held her job as a teacher, had supper waiting on me every night when I came home for work, did 99% of the shopping and made sure the kids made it to whatever they needed to go to.

In totality she carries her weight. Yea, I do more heavy lifting but she takes care of things that I would be shitty at or don't want to be bothered with.

For three decades she held her job as a teacher, had supper waiting on me every night when I came home for work, did 99% of the shopping and made sure the kids made it to whatever they needed to go to.
so you do the majority of the work since you do the heavy lifting

its nothing to be ashamed of, its been that way since the beginning of time,,
the sad part is its why men die much younger than women,,

But that would mean illogically that if a man transes to woman and then de-trans back, he is more of a man than he was before he ever did anything !!!

If you are using males as your yardstick you are already conceding inferiority.
the fact is -- see George Gilder --- on most issues of mental health, criminality, resonsibility men are HUGELY behind women. --

But that would mean illogically that if a man transes to woman and then de-trans back, he is more of a man than he was before he ever did anything !!!
Huh? That makes no sense.
If you are using males as your yardstick you are already conceding inferiority.
Huh? You can use either as a “yardstick” and it leads to the same conclusion.
the fact is -- see George Gilder --- on most issues of mental health, criminality, resonsibility men are HUGELY behind women. --
Men and women have different bell curves of behavior, men being a wider one… and the extremes manifest into mostly male CEO’s and mostly male homeless/criminals.

Feminist logic would say that the only reason more men are criminals is sexism against men. (Feminists don’t actually make that claim because they have a narrative of “patriarchy” which holds radical double standards, like the example I just gave)

Behavioral psychology says men are more often criminals because of their programmed genetic dispositions as well as long standing predictable patterns that are proven across all cultures.

No matter what trans radicals try to say, male and female bodies/brains are different, and you can’t mutilate or cosplay your way into becoming the other

Forum List

Back