MCU - Good Thing Couldn’t Last - Dropping XMen Name

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
You go woke and you go broke. Bringing directors that are SJW and not up to the job. Trying to feed the woke mob by replacing male characters with female ones: Ironman, Hawkeye, Black Panther, Hulk etc. Pushing woke narrative instead of good characters and storylines. This as leads to crap like Black Widow, Shang-chi, Dr Strange, Eternals and Thor 4 (from what I heard was not that good, but not bad either, but it is well under-performing at the box office). The only good one was Spider-Man, but that has 3 white male leads and bucked the trend.

Sounds like they haven’t learned a damn thing. Now they are dropping the XMen name and going with just the mutants, being Directed by a woke radical leftist. Not good to turn off 90% on of the fan base.

I skipped the last few MCU movies in the theaters (but for Spider-Man) as did most people and it seems like the era of MCU dominance is over.

You go woke and you go broke. Bringing directors that are SJW and not up to the job. Trying to feed the woke mob by replacing male characters with female ones: Ironman, Hawkeye, Black Panther, Hulk etc. Pushing woke narrative instead of good characters and storylines. This as leads to crap like Black Widow, Shang-chi, Dr Strange, Eternals and Thor 4 (from what I heard was not that good, but not bad either, but it is well under-performing at the box office). The only good one was Spider-Man, but that has 3 white male leads and bucked the trend.

Sounds like they haven’t learned a damn thing. Now they are dropping the XMen name and going with just the mutants, being Directed by a woke radical leftist. Not good to turn off 90% on of the fan base.

I skipped the last few MCU movies in the theaters (but for Spider-Man) as did most people and it seems like the era of MCU dominance is over.
I love it

you are reading way to much into this......
Nope, anyone who changes the name of X-Men should die of cancer because, they are just the worst, annoying kind of person. Furthermore, anyone who supports this name change should also die from cancer, painfully.

Nope, anyone who changes the name of X-Men should die of cancer because, they are just the worst, annoying kind of person. Furthermore, anyone who supports this name change should also die from cancer, painfully.
Very much agree. Wokeness killed Xmen once and they are set to do it again. With Tom Holland not coming back they are talking about Spider-Gwen now!

Very much agree. Wokeness killed Xmen once and they are set to do it again. With Tom Holland not coming back they are talking about Spider-Gwen now!
They can fuck off with that Spider Gwen shit. NEVER going to watch that.

You do know all of these are already in the comics and were not made for the MCU....right?
What are you talking about? I cant seem to make sense of your post. Youre saying they are comic book characters? Yep, got it. They were made LONG before MCU existed? Yep got it. What is your point?

What are you talking about? I cant seem to make sense of your post. Youre saying they are comic book characters? Yep, got it. They were made LONG before MCU existed? Yep got it. What is your point?

The OP was whining about the MCU going "woke" by making female version of each of those even though a female version exist in the comics long before the MCU even existed.

You do know all of these are already in the comics and were not made for the MCU....right?
You do know that these stories were all written by SJW’s ( which is all the comic industry is now since they cancelled all creators they disagreed with) specifically to promote and sell their agenda to Hollywood?

Forum List

Back