Black Panther 2 was Garbage

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
Like all the other movies post-End Game (other than Spider-Man) this one is not good. It is actually really bad. And no I didnā€™t watch the whole movie, because it was trash.

Black Panther 1 was not bad but vastly overrated and same with Killmonger. He was a one-dimensional character built on woke hate of white people, which somehow made him a sympathetic villain šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø .

First, it insults oneā€™s intelligence that one metal can lead a small isolated country to be 10x more technologically advanced than the rest of the world. In addition, they are so far ahead of the rest of the world yet they still hold on ancient philosophies that kept the rest of Africa as feudal and tribal nations. Yes it is fiction, but when something is too illogical it becomes painful to watch.

They constantly refer to white peoples as colonizers and complain about the west not sharing resources, when Wakanda vehemently protects it borders and doesnā€™t share the most valuable natural resource in this fictional universe.

Then of course the Black Panther becomes a female in the M-she-U. And another of course, a black female student is the genius and Ironman is now a black female character.

I keep Disney+ solely because my kids like it, but I refuse to go back to the movie theaters to watch a MCU movie until they drop the woke crap and go back to good story telling. Probably wonā€™t happen in my lifetime.

Like all the other movies post-End Game (other than Spider-Man) this one is not good. It is actually really bad. And no I didnā€™t watch the whole movie, because it was trash.

Black Panther 1 was not bad but vastly overrated and same with Killmonger. He was a one-dimensional character built on woke hate of white people, which somehow made him a sympathetic villain šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø .

First, it insults oneā€™s intelligence that one metal can lead a small isolated country to be 10x more technologically advanced than the rest of the world. In addition, they are so far ahead of the rest of the world yet they still hold on ancient philosophies that kept the rest of Africa as feudal and tribal nations. Yes it is fiction, but when something is too illogical it becomes painful to watch.

They constantly refer to white peoples as colonizers and complain about the west not sharing resources, when Wakanda vehemently protects it borders and doesnā€™t share the most valuable natural resource in this fictional universe.

Then of course the Black Panther becomes a female in the M-she-U. And another of course, a black female student is the genius and Ironman is now a black female character.

I keep Disney+ solely because my kids like it, but I refuse to go back to the movie theaters to watch a MCU movie until they drop the woke crap and go back to good story telling. Probably wonā€™t happen in my lifetime.

It is true that they made a political film out of it.... in doing so they took the FUN out of it... and completely missed the point of DISNEY.... for the sake of trying to "educate"

way too long (3:43).

poorly lit

The sequel may be interesting, but I'm not going to sit thru another 4 hours while they tie it into a neat little bundle to celebrate BHM

Disney is being used to normalize Left Wing Hate.
The term "colonizer" is Left Wing racial hatred.
People who use the term "colonizer" are either bigots or they are dumb white liberal virtue preeners.
America stopped being a colony of England 247 years ago.
To put things in prospective the Nazi Party also used entertainment to normalize their hate.

Wakanda is a racist, warmongering, authoritarian dictatorship. The left shows their true colors once again.

Sound pretty bad however this is not the kind of movie I would like regardless of it's flaws.

Much of the behavior and actions in most movies is illogical. However, in this movie it sounds like the plot is illogical.

What I don't like to see in movies is:
  • A Bad script typically where the plot is not very interesting, the actors lines are trite or ambiguous, or the scripts contains character that have no real purpose in the movie.
  • Overacting, exaggerating the performance in a way that takes the audience out of the narrative. You donā€™t believe what is being said, nor the emotions being expressing.
  • Bad direction where performances are not coordinated to achieve the purpose of scene.
Let me give you an example from a movie I saw a few months ago. In the great palace of the Lord of the manner, all the guest and family gather at the table for the great feast. For about 5 to 10 mins the guest chatter saying nothing of interest, nothing funny, and nothing having any bearing on the plot. Finally something happens, the server forgets to serve to a sauce, what a disaster. The server breaks into tears, the guest consoles her. This scene was baddy scripted, over acted, and was totally without any purpose in the movie.

Last edited:

Are you really blaming the actor from the first film for dying?

way too long (3:43).

poorly lit

The sequel may be interesting, but I'm not going to sit thru another 4 hours while they tie it into a neat little bundle to celebrate BHM
Save yourself the trouble it might be the worst movie in the MCU if it was for Thor Love and Thunder!

We should definitely sever all diplomatic ties with that fictional country.
Youā€™re the definition of a trollā€¦ canā€™t add to the argument, except for one red herring after another, attack posters and try to derail the thread all because you donā€™t have the mental capacity to formulate a rationale and respectful rebuttal!

Forum List

Back