MCU - Good Thing Couldn’t Last - Dropping XMen Name

You do know that these stories were all written by SJW’s ( which is all the comic industry is now since they cancelled all creators they disagreed with) specifically to promote and sell their agenda to Hollywood?

and they are so powerful they got the comic book writers to do it a decade before there was even an MCU.

Damn, that is impressive

X-Men were created in 1963 and their story are a thinly-veiled metaphor for racial prejudice.

Comics have always dealt with social problems in creative and allusionary ways and most likely always will.

X-Men were created in 1963 and their story are a thinly-veiled metaphor for racial prejudice.

Comics have always dealt with social problems in creative and allusionary ways and most likely always will.
and Stan Lee was always for that and wanted comics to be for everyone.....

Of course. Not as good as Ragnarok, but a pretty good movie.

Ragnarok was a good movie for the same reason that best comics are always encapsulated, stand-alone series.

Superman "Doomsday", Batman "The Killing Joke", Marvel's "Annihilation" and "Civil War".

The stories are self-contained, don't rely heavily on a book or movie you may not have already seen, and don't get bogged down with heavy origin stories (we're looking at you "Suicide Squad").

i bet you got off when Thor was stripped naked by Zeus didnt ya?.....

Who didn't?

"Ragnarok" had The Hulk's butt ... but Chris Hemsworth's butt wasn't CGI (or green).

objection-1655404214.jpg

and Stan Lee was always for that and wanted comics to be for everyone.....

Funny story there ... Kirby admitted in an interview years later that Stan's idea behind "X-Men" was originally a way to create a metric butt-load of new characters without having to come up with new origin stories ... "Not everyone can be bit by a radioactive spider".

The X-Men origin story is just lazy-writing.

was probably reading them before you were born...but do go on miss comic expert
Woke comics have sunk the industry and they were the proving ground for the woke MCU…which is not doing well after introducing the woke agenda.

Woke comics have sunk the industry and they were the proving ground for the woke MCU…which is not doing well after introducing the woke agenda.

woke woke woke woke

You all parrot that term so much it is totally meaningless. anything that you do nto agree with is WOKE. anything it is not about white people is WOKE.

It will be great when you people die out

woke woke woke woke

You all parrot that term so much it is totally meaningless. anything that you do nto agree with is WOKE. anything it is not about white people is WOKE.

Aside from the fact that you just proved what a scumbag you’re willing to be, you also don’t seem to grasp when the word “woke” is used correctly.

Now, gfy.

woke woke woke woke

Why you so sad? Consumers rejecting your message?

Aside from the fact that you just proved what a scumbag you’re willing to be, you also don’t seem to grasp when the word “woke” is used correctly.

Now, gfy.

I stated exactly how the word is used. It is a made up word that means what ever you bigoted people want it to me.

Why you so sad? Consumers rejecting your message?

I am not sad in the least, I enjoy the shit out of you snowflakes on here losing your shit become a woman or someone of color does something.

It is half the entertainment on this forum

Forum List

Back