Black Panther 2 was Garbage

Save yourself the trouble it might be the worst movie in the MCU if it was for Thor Love and Thunder!
I liked Thor before they got rid of all the good side characters and replaced them with that insufferable Valkyrie and that idiot rock man. So awful now.

Yes. People of color and gay men have no place in cinema. Right?
Wrong. TChalla ,Falcon and War Machine are all great. I also really like Nick Fury. But then they were actually written well. The idiot rock man is a stupid self insert by the narcissist show runner. And Valkyrie just sucks.

Wrong. TChalla ,Falcon and War Machine are all great. I also really like Nick Fury. But then they were actually written well. The idiot rock man is a stupid self insert by the narcissist show runner. And Valkyrie just sucks.
Nice cover. Ain’t buying it.

I liked Thor before they got rid of all the good side characters and replaced them with that insufferable Valkyrie and that idiot rock man. So awful now.
Thor 3 was great. Top 5 superhero movie if all time. Valkyrie was great in Thor 3. Gorg and Meek were great in Thor 3 and end game. One bad movie destroyed Gorg and Valkyrie quick.

Not too mention Blade, Blank Man, Storm, Luke Cage, Cyborg etc are all great

Nice cover. Ain’t buying it.
No one cares if you buy it or not. I like several black characters and actors. Avery Brooks for example…great on DS9 ,Spencer’s for hire and Hawk. In fact ,I recently rewatched all three of those shows.

I read that the male black panther got castrated for a female lol.

I disagree with her about you can't trust people who don't look like you ..... meaning other black people can only trust other blacks. That's absurd. The rest is good.
I was mostly referring to the agenda of removing strong black men and replacing them with effeminate men and women. Making them weak or incompetent.

They are doing that in all new content not just Marvel. White and black characters

Thor 3 was great. Top 5 superhero movie if all time. Valkyrie was great in Thor 3. Gorg and Meek were great in Thor 3 and end game. One bad movie destroyed Gorg and Valkyrie quick.
I think Captain America Winter Soldier and Also Civil War were the best of the Marvel Movies. But I also really like all of the Iron Man movies.

Forum List

Back