McConnell Wants the Filibuster Nuked

LOL

That's like saying indicting OJ for murder meant nothing since they failed to get a conviction.

At least their was a crime - not so when the traitor Nazis impeached Trump.

What was it you traitor cvnts accused him of again? Oh yes, "interfering with Joe Biden taking bribes."

You filthy Nazi pigs staged your coup purely to corrupt the 2020 election.

At least their was a crime - not so when the traitor Nazis impeached Trump.

What was it you traitor cvnts accused him of again? Oh yes, "interfering with Joe Biden taking bribes."

You filthy Nazi pigs staged your coup purely to corrupt the 2020 election.
There was a crime by soliciting campaign aid from a foreign national, you flaming idiot.

Nutcase, soliciting a foreign national to provide a service to one's campaign is a crime. Like Clinton, Trump was charged with that in an article of impeachment.

Clinton was not disbarred and he was fined $25,000, not $750,000. :cuckoo:
Word parsing. His license was suspended for 5 years and he was find $25,000 + $90,000. He paid $750,000 as a settlement. The bottom line is, Bubba is a lawyer and knew exactly what could happen if he was caught lying to the court, but did it anyway.

Word parsing. His license was suspended for 5 years and he was find $25,000 + $90,000. He paid $750,000 as a settlement. The bottom line is, Bubba is a lawyer and knew exactly what could happen if he was caught lying to the court, but did it anyway.
Thanks for agreeing with me that Nostra is an idiot for claiming Clinton was fined $750,000.

There was a crime by soliciting campaign aid from a foreign national, you flaming idiot.
Show us the statute listed in the Articles of Impeachment Trump supposedly violated.

Show us the statute listed in the Articles of Impeachment Trump supposedly violated.
LOL

I already showed you Congress doesn't list statute numbers in Articles of Impeachment, Dumbfuck. They never have in any Articles of Impeachments drawn up against a president. Between Johnson, Nixon, Clinton and Trump, there have been a total of 19 Articles of Impeachment drawn and not one contained a statute number. According to your idiocy, in your desperation to fluff Trump into innocence, that means neither Johnson, Nixon nor Clinton committed a crime for which Articles of Impeachment were drafted.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Thanks for agreeing with me that Nostra is an idiot for claiming Clinton was fined $750,000.
Words mean things. I see partisans all over the place claiming things that are not true, usually because it's easier to just stuff everything into a big bag and slap a label on it, somewhat like "INSURRECTION!", "COLLUSION!", etc. They hear a word or phrase and just repeat it without understanding the whole situation. With Bubba, the big bag is that he got in big trouble in court because he lied to the judge. Judges hate that. He also got in trouble over his license to practice law, not that he needed it or anything. Still, it's a blemish on his record with the Bar Association because, as a lawyer, he well knew the penalties of perjury and did it anyway. So, although he wasn't convicted and removed from office, he hardly skated.

Words mean things. I see partisans all over the place claiming things that are not true, usually because it's easier to just stuff everything into a big bag and slap a label on it, somewhat like "INSURRECTION!", "COLLUSION!", etc. They hear a word or phrase and just repeat it without understanding the whole situation. With Bubba, the big bag is that he got in big trouble in court because he lied to the judge. Judges hate that. He also got in trouble over his license to practice law, not that he needed it or anything. Still, it's a blemish on his record with the Bar Association because, as a lawyer, he well knew the penalties of perjury and did it anyway. So, although he wasn't convicted and removed from office, he hardly skated.
I never denied any of that. I merely pointed out Nostra's lies.

He claimed Clinton was fined $750,000. Was it a fine for committing a crime? Was it even a fine?

He implied Trump was not impeached for committing a crime by the House because there were no criminal statutes mentioned in the Articles of Impeachment. Do Articles of Impeachment of a president ever include statutory numbers?

He claimed the Supreme Court Disbarred Clinton. Did they?

I never denied any of that. I merely pointed out Nostra's lies.

He claimed Clinton was fined $750,000. Was it a fine for committing a crime? Was it even a fine?

He implied Trump was not impeached for committing a crime by the House because there were no criminal statutes mentioned in the Articles of Impeachment. Do Articles of Impeachment of a president ever include statutory numbers?

He claimed the Supreme Court Disbarred Clinton. Did they?
That's on him. I'm don't know him or speak for him, and this isn't my week to monitor him.

The one "soliciting" was corrupt Quid Pro. The President simply asked that the Ukrainian government abide by the terms of the treaty they signed with Clinton to investigate corruption of the sort fuckwad Biden was engaged in.

You traitor fucks impeached Trump for interfering with Joe Biden taking bribes - fact.

You inbred Iranian pile of shit. Still stinging over the loss of your Terrorist general? Haven't been able to kill Americans since the last legitimate president took the fucker out...

It's not a lie. You really did deny Trump was impeached.
Nope, but you really are a pathological liar, Inbred Farouk.

LOL

You're a fucking nut, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

You can't lie your way out of this. Your denial that Trump was impeached is still there...

Huh? The last guy WAS impeached for abusing the power of his office. How the fuck did you miss that??
No Farouk, he wasn't.

The one "soliciting" was corrupt Quid Pro. The President simply asked that the Ukrainian government abide by the terms of the treaty they signed with Clinton to investigate corruption of the sort fuckwad Biden was engaged in.

You traitor fucks impeached Trump for interfering with Joe Biden taking bribes - fact.

You inbred Iranian pile of shit. Still stinging over the loss of your Terrorist general? Haven't been able to kill Americans since the last legitimate president took the fucker out...
LOLOL

Poor, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

There is no treaty that granted our president the authority to solicit a foreign president to investigate Biden.

Worse for you, there have already been convictions for getting Zelensky to investigate Biden; so your vacuous denials fail you as always.

:dance:

LOL

You're a fucking nut, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

You can't lie your way out of this. Your denial that Trump was impeached is still there...

Lie my way out of what, fucktard?

You lied that I believe Trump was never impeached by you traitor cvnts, despite the dozens of times in this thread alone that I noted he was impeached by you traitorous fucks for interfering in Quid Pro's bribery scheme.

Look, anyone who's been here longer than a week knows that you're a troll and a pathological liar. You're pathetic and stupid, an inbred Iranian pile of shit.

LOLOL

Poor, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

There is no treaty that granted our president the authority to solicit a foreign president to investigate Biden.

Worse for you, there have already been convictions for getting Zelensky to investigate Biden; so your vacuous denials fail you as always.

:dance:

You are as stupid as you are dishonest.

Fucking retard.

Lie my way out of what, fucktard?

You lied that I believe Trump was never impeached by you traitor cvnts, despite the dozens of times in this thread alone that I noted he was impeached by you traitorous fucks for interfering in Quid Pro's bribery scheme.

Look, anyone who's been here longer than a week knows that you're a troll and a pathological liar. You're pathetic and stupid, an inbred Iranian pile of shit.
LOLOL

You deranged, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

I said Trump was impeached to which you replied, "no he wasn't." Then I quote you saying, "no he wasn't," [impeached] after you lied and deny saying "no he wasn't," [impeached].

And even after I quote you denying he was impeached, you still deny it.

You're fucked in the head.

LOLOL

You deranged, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

I said Trump was impeached to which you replied, "no he wasn't." Then I quote you saying, "no he wasn't," [impeached] after you lied and deny saying "no he wasn't," [impeached].

And even after I quote you denying he was impeached, you still deny it.

You're fucked in the head.

You think your clown show will work, you lying little fuck?

You're dumber than you appear. Pathetic inbred Iranian.

Forum List

Back