McConnell Wants the Filibuster Nuked

Normal people know the truth that Trump was impeached. Appears that rules you out.

Yes, he was impeached. That is undeniable. The impeachment’s had no basis. That is also undeniable. The Senate(judicial branch) agreed. Glad we got that straight.

"High crimes and misdemeanors" that you Nazis never quite could define.

Traitor Vindman "Twump interfered in the bribes we, the Ukrainians were giving Joe Biden, NO FAIR."

CIA Traitor Eric Ciaramella "Hey, Joe Biden took me to state dinners in Italy, I'll tell any lie Traitor Adam Schitt wants me to, as long as the press lies about who I am and I can never be questioned or my story verified..."

That was LITERALLY all you fucking Nazi traitors had.

It was a coup, not an impeachment - you fucking Iranian retard.
LOLOL

Fruitcake, he was impeached. You really should stop denying it as you appear insane.

And Vindman aside, we have Trump's perfect phone call where he perfectly solicits a foreign leader to investigate a political rival of his.

Yes, he was impeached. That is undeniable.
Yet there are some loons here who do deny it.

The impeachment’s had no basis. That is also undeniable.
No, that would be a lie. In reality, which you should check out sometime, he solicited a foreign leader to investigate a political rival; a clear abuse of power.

The Senate(judicial branch) agreed. Glad we got that straight.
America corrected that last November.

LOLOL

Fruitcake, he was impeached. You really should stop denying it as you appear insane.

And Vindman aside, we have Trump's perfect phone call where he perfectly solicits a foreign leader to investigate a political rival of his.

Inbred Iranian retard, yes the Nazis in the house brought articles of impeachment, no one denies it.

The articles were illegal due to failure to meet the constitutional requirements for impeachment, to wit the Nazi traitors were unable to demonstrate any misdemeanors much less "high crimes" by the last legitimate President of the United States.

It was in fact an attempted coup, inbred Iranian.

Inbred Iranian retard, yes the Nazis in the house brought articles of impeachment, no one denies it.

The articles were illegal due to failure to meet the constitutional requirements for impeachment, to wit the Nazi traitors were unable to demonstrate any misdemeanors much less "high crimes" by the last legitimate President of the United States.

It was in fact an attempted coup, inbred Iranian.
Dumbfuck, YOU denied it. Why are you lying?

No, Iranian Inbred - you are just a fucking lying sack of shit. Too dumb to keep your story straight.

Fuck off now.
LOL

You poor nut, my "story" hasn't wavered. But I understand why you want me to stop pointing out you're so crazy, you actually denied Trump was impeached. :cuckoo:

Nuke it and live with the consequences of it when the GOP retake the Senate in 2022.

Lifting the debt ceiling is one thing but what is not being discussed by dishonest posters like yourself is the Democrats want it where there is no limit which can not be allowed.

LOL

You poor nut, my "story" hasn't wavered. But I understand why you want me to stop pointing out you're so crazy, you actually denied Trump was impeached. :cuckoo:
Trump was impeached twice by a partisan House but was never convicted by the Partisan Senate which mean like Bill Clinton Trump stayed as President until he left office.

Trump was impeached twice by a partisan House but was never convicted by the Partisan Senate which mean like Bill Clinton Trump stayed as President until he left office.
Why are you telling me? You should be telling nuts like Uncensored2008 who denies he was impeached.

Power grab? The majority were elected. Why are you constantly making the regular order to be somehow nefarious? The minority were not elected to power. They should not have control over those who were.
They do not have control over those that do. The minority can pass exactly nothing. Not one bill will be passed by the minority without not just the nod from the majority of other senators or representatives, that will get nothing done, but the actual go ahead by the lead of the party in that chamber. What they can do is give input and halt action if they feel they are not heard. The majority party, quite literally, controls the very process itself - they are able to decide what is even discussed. To say the minority party has 'control' in a situation they cannot even decide what they are even discussing is the height of silly contentions.

IOW, the exact opposite of tyranny as has been pointed out - doing nothing is not analogous to tyranny.

Apparently you, however, do want tyranny of the majority - a government where the majority of voters, 50% +1, gets to make the rules and the other 49% just have to accept whatever the majority does and have exactly 0 power. None, nada, zip.

IOW, that is exactly analogous to tyranny. It IS the tyranny of the majority, again, by definition. The majority party would exercise complete control over the entire system with the minority having zero representation.

Less than properly proportioned influence seems to = bad in your book. Absolutely zero influence = good. You have a serious inconsistency there - what you are calling for will make representation MASSIVELY more skewed than it is now.

As TN pointed out, it seems what these words actually mean are irrelevant. What the hell do you think got us Trump in the first place? People do not feel like they are being represented. Trump pulled a lot of support from traditional democrat sources because people in general do not feel as though they are heard. I am sure nothing like that is going to happen when you make the problem worse.

Last edited:
During a crisis, America turns to its President for leadership.
Look at George Bush. After 9-11, that same Liberal MSM supported everything Bush did to fight terrorism.

Rather than show leadership and encourage Americans to make tough decisions in fighting COVID, Trump attacked those leaders who did while he denied the threat and refused to wear a mask or socially distance

Cost him the election
You mean he attacked people like Cuomo who were taking infected people and putting them in nursing homes to kill off the elderly? While they attacked him for trying to keep infected people out of the country calling him a racist for doing the right thing.

You mean he attacked people like Cuomo who were taking infected people and putting them in nursing homes to kill off the elderly? While they attacked him for trying to keep infected people out of the country calling him a racist for doing the right thing.
Show me where Trump or any other health official advised against this practice in Feb 2020

I am telling you because you seem to believe Impeachment mean something when it doesn’t if you can’t get that damn conviction!
LOL

That's like saying indicting OJ for murder meant nothing since they failed to get a conviction.

Forum List

Back