....those F-Biden flags & signs....??

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
This was in one of my newsfeeds this morning. It references President Biden's visit to Michigan yesterday.

"HOWELL, MI -- President Joe Biden saw a clear message from the window of his motorcade while driving to an event in Howell on Tuesday.

ā€œF*** Bidenā€ was visible on flags and signs carried by a crowd of protesters gathered along M-59 in Livingston County, a deeply conservative part of the state. U.S. Rep. Elissa Slotkin, D-Holly, said she was ā€œembarrassedā€ by the profane message as she sat next to the president, who pointed out the signs as they passed by the rally."

"ā€œHe said, ā€˜arenā€™t we next to a school?ā€™ā€ Slotkin said. ā€œI pointed out the school to him and, he said ā€˜I guess Iā€™m still surprised when people, even if they donā€™t like me, are willing to be that profane around children.ā€™
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've remarked on this expanding tic by members of the pro-Trump constituency to fly such flags, nail up such banners with the F-bomb prominently and publicly displayed.

I personally think it a sad development, and serves as a marker for ....and a mark of....the character, poor judgement, and disrespect towards social norms of the perpetrators. Not to mention their disregard of neighbors and challenges of being a parent in a coarsening social environment.

To publicly fly a 'F*** Biden' flag tells more about the flyer than just his political leanings. And what it tells is that the individual is crass, poorly raised, and likely under-educated.

Like Joe Biden, I too was surprised (as I noted in another posting) to see that flag being flown just yards from an elementary school that I pass by on my way to the farm.

I am interested in seeing if the local GOP organizations or Republican officials will remark in a discouraging manner....or any attempt to distance themselves from the nature and quality of such people who would fly such flags ....for public display.

IMHO

This was in one of my newsfeeds this morning. It references President Biden's visit to Michigan yesterday.

"HOWELL, MI -- President Joe Biden saw a clear message from the window of his motorcade while driving to an event in Howell on Tuesday.

ā€œF*** Bidenā€ was visible on flags and signs carried by a crowd of protesters gathered along M-59 in Livingston County, a deeply conservative part of the state. U.S. Rep. Elissa Slotkin, D-Holly, said she was ā€œembarrassedā€ by the profane message as she sat next to the president, who pointed out the signs as they passed by the rally."

"ā€œHe said, ā€˜arenā€™t we next to a school?ā€™ā€ Slotkin said. ā€œI pointed out the school to him and, he said ā€˜I guess Iā€™m still surprised when people, even if they donā€™t like me, are willing to be that profane around children.ā€™
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've remarked on this expanding tic by members of the pro-Trump constituency to fly such flags, nail up such banners with the F-bomb prominently and publicly displayed.

I personally think it a sad development, and serves as a marker for ....and a mark of....the character, poor judgement, and disrespect towards social norms of the perpetrators. Not to mention their disregard of neighbors and challenges of being a parent in a coarsening social environment.

To publicly fly a 'F*** Biden' flag tells more about the flyer than just his political leanings. And what it tells is that the individual is crass, poorly raised, and likely under-educated.

Like Joe Biden, I too was surprised (as I noted in another posting) to see that flag being flown just yards from an elementary school that I pass by on my way to the farm.

I am interested in seeing if the local GOP organizations or Republican officials will remark in a discouraging manner....or any attempt to distance themselves from the nature and quality of such people who would fly such flags ....for public display.

IMHO
This is terrible but not uncommon. Have you already forgotten what some in the left did to dumb Don?

IMHO
Thanks for your input.

You bitches have it coming after four years of this.
1633525504349.png

1633525476670.png

1633525460636.png

1633524689766.png

Last edited:

IMHO

Will Oberfuhrer Garland dispatch Reich Minister Wray and the Gestapo to hunt down the insurgents and insurrectionists who showed disrespect of Xi's man?

Remember, more people voted for Quid Pro than any time in history, as we can see the love his subjects have for him.

1633525458581.png

Forum List

Back