McConnell now supports Trump IMPEACHMENT

So, you're telling me President Trump not getting impeached will drive the democrats crazy again? Even if they cheated the election result?

Interesting.

Recall that Elaine Chao, the former secretary of transportation and McConnell's wife, resigned due to what Trump did leading up to the 6th.

She sleeps with Mitch. She has told him what an Evil Man that the SOB is.

The GOP needs to separate from trump....or die. Simple as that.

The optics and reality of the Trump Incitement To Insurrection will only get worse for Republicans! Going down on the wrong side of history could destroy the GOP. Liz Cheney sums it up well.

Breaking: there’s already three threads on this Fake News story.

Didn't see it on the front page. The mods are free to merge it with the poster who tagged it first.
This happens a lot..have had some of my OPs shut down for 'other threads already on this'. after having checked before I posted and didn't see any. My thought is some thread on a totally different forum is the culprit. Why mods would consider a thread on a different forum a repeat is odd.

McConnell knows the GOP cannot survive if it is tethered to trump. He is a dying entity....an empty and dangerous criminal.
what's dying and going to die is the US with those 2 in the White House
..Harris is a dumbass racist --she fell for the Smollet Hoax!!!!
fell for?

How do you know she wasn't in on it?

How do you know she didn't know that the D.C. mayor was purposely making security lax at the Capitol? :dunno:

It's not going to stop. . .

Will cut to the chase — “Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, has told associates that he believes President Trump committed impeachable offenses and that he is pleased that Democrats are moving to impeach him, believing that it will make it easier to purge him from the party, according to people familiar with his thinking. The House is voting on Wednesday to formally charge Mr. Trump with inciting violence against the country.”

www.nytimes.com/…

This feels like an inflection point
yeah a RINO globalist,what else is new? :uhoh3:

McConnell knows the GOP cannot survive if it is tethered to trump. He is a dying entity....an empty and dangerous criminal.
what's dying and going to die is the US with those 2 in the White House
..Harris is a dumbass racist --she fell for the Smollet Hoax!!!!
fell for?

How do you know she wasn't in on it?

How do you know she didn't know that the D.C. mayor was purposely making security lax at the Capitol? :dunno:

It's not going to stop. . .
Yea right. The DC mayor loves Trump. Lol!

Didn't see it on the front page. The mods are free to merge it with the poster who tagged it first.
This happens a lot..have had some of my OPs shut down for 'other threads already on this'. after having checked before I posted and didn't see any. My thought is some thread on a totally different forum is the culprit. Why mods would consider a thread on a different forum a repeat is odd.

I check the front page, of the specific sub forum that I submit the article. And only the front page. I'm not going to waste my time scouring an entire sites sub forums just by chance the same article has already been posted.

McConnel handed the GA runoff elections to the Dems on a silver platter by opposing the $2,000 stimulus payments which Trump supported. Biden and the Dems then used the promise of the $2,000 payments to buy votes in GA. Now McConnel the blithering idiot has the nerve to blame Trump for the GA loss, amazing.

So Dems in congress vow to impeach Trump the day after he's elected. Claim he's illegitimate. Claim he didn't win the election. None of that is breaking their oath of office yet when Trump does the same thing he's tarred and feathered???
I guess it will forever be a mystery to you. Poor guy.

Shut up libtroll, here go on ignore you moron.

Forum List

Back