McConnell now supports Trump IMPEACHMENT

Of course he does dumbass, :abgg2q.jpg: McConnell is part of the deep state that bush,Romney,Obama,Clinton and sleepy joe are so he hates trump and wants him behind bars the fact Mcconell same as all those people I mentioned,hates America and is a commie here to try to destroy it.Trump is saving America so of course deep state puppet McConnell wants him in prison same as all criminal politicians do.:rofl::rofl::rofl::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Now MCCONNELL is a Deep State Commie?

You Q freaks have really lost it

I think the only time in world history when a cult worshipped their leader as much as these people worship the Former Guy was in 1930's Germany. That is very scary!

They are willing to throw even the most dedicated conservative Repubs under the bus for the Former Guy. I just cannot understand the reason they worship a man that lost the House, the Senate, and the Presidency and was Impeached twice. I just don't understand it....:confused:

Always Was-----------he and his wife have gotten rich off the government................

Its why we need term limits.........

Of course he does dumbass, :abgg2q.jpg: McConnell is part of the deep state that bush,Romney,Obama,Clinton and sleepy joe are so he hates trump and wants him behind bars the fact Mcconell same as all those people I mentioned,hates America and is a commie here to try to destroy it.Trump is saving America so of course deep state puppet McConnell wants him in prison same as all criminal politicians do.:rofl::rofl::rofl::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
LA you're cracking me up Trump is saving America???? That depraved lying POS, saving America?? lol lol

Meadows ---Trump met with cabinet members​

rump still thinks he's the President

First sign of Dementia

Trump is a failure Only successes he has are to bullshit morons and escaping the law
coming from one of USMBS biggest resident trolls it MUST be true.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: yeah he brought back more jobs than any president in the past 60 years,had the evil corrupt FBI shut down,yep the FBI HQ in washington is boarded up,was the most anti war president sense carter,gas was only $25.00 for a full tank for me where now it is $40.00 ever sense Biden got in,yep trump was a failure and Biden is helping America according to mr crackheads Eddies logic.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: you need to look in the mirror of someone who cracks you up.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
LA you're cracking me up Trump is saving America???? That depraved lying POS, saving America?? lol lol
I just took you to school and handed your ass to you on a platter as I always do everyday proving that,too bad you or USMBS other resident troll jimh cant counter it and can only make juvenile posts like this in defeat mr America hater.:auiqs.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Last edited:
The problem with folks like you bri is you don't GAF for opinions OR facts Trump is a world class scumbag but you continue to kiss his butt
All you America commie lovers all think that of course,you love presidents like traiter joe sky rocketing gas prices and lumber up to astronomical heights like no other president ever and causing food shortages mr asswipe America hating commie lover. Traiter joe same as America destroyer Obama is making JFK roll over in his grave the way the dems are destroying America left and right.Carter is sick to his stomach as well right now how they are ruining America and making the name Democrat a sick name and you cant refute that truth fuckwad. just capable of making one liner juvenile posts in defeat. :itsok:

coming from one of USMBS biggest resident trolls it MUST be true.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: yeah he brought back more jobs than any president in the past 60 years,had the evil corrupt FBI shut down,yep the FBI HQ in washington is boarded up,was the most anti war president sense carter,gas was only $25.00 for a full tank for me where now it is $40.00 ever sense Biden got in,yep trump was a failure and Biden is helping America according to mr crackheads Eddies logic.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: you need to look in the mirror of someone who cracks you up.:abgg2q.jpg:
Don't blame me or Biden if your dumb ass isn't invested in our stock markets You must've listened to dump telling you it'd be a disaster

Forum List

Back