McConnell now supports Trump IMPEACHMENT

Bullshit unsourced opinion stretch thread title that would be yanked down in a minute if it said the reverse.
Telling people to go down peacefully to the Capitol is impeachable. Only in lib loon land

The word "peacefully" was not used. But the words "fight" and "combat" were.
Incorrect. The words show of force were used as in a show of solidarity in numbers which is just too bold for snowflakes. Fight frequently means to put up a sustained effort. We know you lockdown lib loons don’t want aggressive actions to maintain our liberties because, once again, you are quaking lockdown loons government dependents and despise strength because you don’t have any

CNN is reporting that McConnell hates Trump for what happened on January 6.
I heard that. I don't think that should be a surprise. McConnell sold his soul to defend Trump. I am sure he has a hard time looking in the mirror..er..I mean in terms of selling his soul. So, McConnell's bitterness may be understandable.

Interesting.

Recall that Elaine Chao, the former secretary of transportation and McConnell's wife, resigned due to what Trump did leading up to the 6th.

So Dems in congress vow to impeach Trump the day after he's elected. Claim he's illegitimate. Claim he didn't win the election. None of that is breaking their oath of office yet when Trump does the same thing he's tarred and feathered???
I guess it will forever be a mystery to you. Poor guy.

Will cut to the chase — “Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, has told associates that he believes President Trump committed impeachable offenses and that he is pleased that Democrats are moving to impeach him, believing that it will make it easier to purge him from the party, according to people familiar with his thinking. The House is voting on Wednesday to formally charge Mr. Trump with inciting violence against the country.”

www.nytimes.com/…

This feels like an inflection point

Will cut to the chase — “Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, has told associates that he believes President Trump committed impeachable offenses and that he is pleased that Democrats are moving to impeach him, believing that it will make it easier to purge him from the party, according to people familiar with his thinking. The House is voting on Wednesday to formally charge Mr. Trump with inciting violence against the country.”

www.nytimes.com/…

This feels like an inflection point
He sees that the blob will continue to fracture the party. I'm surprised more of them haven't discovered it.

Forum List

Back